Happy Antonin Scalia is dead holiday celebration

Fuck this pos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs6ktcNj_6g
youtube.com/watch?v=jb_2GgE564A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He may have been but to assassinate a supreme court judge as an american citizen for political reasons is definitely treason so don't cry when your peeps are twitching at the end of their rope. And maybe their shills will get some rope of their own if it can be shown to be a coordinated effort. There's plenty of rope to go around.

fuck yourself faggot

You’ll be the first to go on the day of the gulag

fpbp

don't forget shills, we have your personal info and we're coming for you after we're done stringing up your bosses...

Oh honey, I'm not working for (((them))). Just let the man with the mask know if your rope is itchy, I'm sure he''ll give you some relief from that.

i love thomas

Mt View is a few hours away but if it's for a good cause.

Fuck u skippy, your day is near.

youtube.com/watch?v=cs6ktcNj_6g

Striking him down has only made him more powerful than ever.
F

Both my aunt and uncle are judges...one in Brazil and the other in the USA....

They are both corrupt pieces of shit. The system is fucked

expose them and have them arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=jb_2GgE564A

>come on out to my ranch friend

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been looking frail lately....

Day of the rope, cunt. I cant wait for Trump to hold you and all of your traitorous, cock sucking, baby eating, baphomet worshipping fucks accountable by firing squad.

You’ll be the first in line for the day of the guillotine

(You) must not realize that Americans have guns.

The phone #'s fax #'s and emails are all fake as fuck.. What is this pic user? Maybe they're masking they're nunbers somehow? Only useful info would be names and addresses there

And all the educated lefties man the drones, Cletus

Yah fucking right, faggot. The only thing in line will be me exercising my 2nd ammendment rights to the full extent of the law. Kill yourself.

all fucking commies must fucking hang
>in all fields

Wrong.

why is it never pointed out how out of place it is for Podesta to be mentioning wet work? He wasn't a government agent during this time, there's no reason for him to have knowledge or be orchestrating any form of wet work.
People freak out about aliens and hotdogs from the emails but there is direct evidence that Podesta and his associates were having people killed.

Obviously it'd be uncooked pasta... but who fucking gives someone uncooked pasta for Christmas?

Hey, Skippy.

Dude, this is test data, microsoft kind, northwind? Fabrican? This is for testing software nitwit

A bilinear kicker (amp) on a CB radio can jam drones. What saves traitors then?

you do know that scalia was a violent pedophile, right? The ranch that he was murdered on had underground slave pens and offered human hunts. Scalia cast the vote for citizens united that made it legal to bribe politicians. The guy was a complete and total piece of shit.

Even if that's true there are other channels to remedy that. Unless of course your afraid of being exposed for the same thing. That's why you don't see any real effort to clean up wa untill best timeline.