>gen z will save us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WLrfvKJ1zM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Provide evidence

“us” being pedophiles?

That ship has sailed

youtube.com/watch?v=3WLrfvKJ1zM

Has Sup Forums not been exposed to this meme yet? I’m sorry guys this meme is popular among /biz/nessmen so I assumed Sup Forumsacks would know about it.

Basically you take a statement that’s often made in sincerity on a board and then you greentext it next to a plush Pepe. It’s a sign you think the statement is bullshit.

Fun Fact: Gen Z is the Most autistic generation.

Probably from gen x mothers having babies so late

But its true gen z is more right wing

I am gen z and I can confirm

Holy fucking shit this place is full of absolute newfags.

gen z master race reporting in

Stop looking for other people to save you and save yourself

Gen Z fag here, nobody at my school buys sjw bullshit. -Eastern Washington

>this meme is popular

(((they))) taught children to hate their parents; but when the parents finally fell in line with (((them))), the children rebelled.

Titanic if genuine

no, they won't

Women shouldn't be the representatives of any group, they're all fucking idiots

>just let the generation that comes after us solve all our problems

Yeah, That sure worked out the last three times people said it.

Am I a Millennial or Gen Z? I was born in 95.

You are in cascadia
If kike fuckery continues we will be the first to break away
Check out nwf

those of us born in 1996 are gen-z as well

Gen Z will be conservative, then the generation to follow will be the most liberal ever. Kids will always be the opposite of their parents

you're technically a millennial but we can consider you an honorary gen-z

millennial, i believe the cutoff is 1996

the people born in 97 do not remember a time before smart phone and internet i think

95 is the transition year. Those born at this time can identify with either group

Gen Z checking in

You Sup Forumsacks are slow to catch on aren't you

Then there is still hope

I don't think so either.

t. born in 1998, everybody I know is friends with non-whites.

95 is basically gen z your on the borderline though

Late millenial here in West WA. I think the shitlibs feel themselves losing. The vocal minority is especially loud right now

Where were you on 911?

>everyone my age is conservative

Underageb&, reported

‘99 here, my entire friend group at a suburban prep school known for its liberalism is conservative.

Unfortunately my friend group (basically the upper-class white males) only constitutes about 20% of the class.

What an inconvenient year to be born in. Asshole.

Maybe. But their kids will burn it all down.

It's true, all of it

This. I know you won't take my word for it because it's entirely anecdotal, but the majority of my class are libertarians. Not the "dude guns n' weed" types but the "freedom or death" types.

I don't have your luck, I'm afraid. I'm stuck in The People's Republic of California, with screeching libetal women for all my classes, except my weight lifting class, where i get the pleasure to listen to that Judeo-Negro filth called rap.

Fucking California.

It's a sarcastic meme mocking the people who say that. That's what the greentext and the plush pepe are for.

mhm 95 to 2010

I don’t know whos jewin who

But O.P. don’t reply to me because you are a reddit fag possibly and the other guy was most likely kicked in the head by a horse or maybe just maybe a great trololololol

are they National Review conservatives or Sup Forums "conservatives"

Millennials are 1981-2004 faggot.... Congrats on being a millennial!! AHAHHAHAHAHA
So glad im not one... YESSSSS

t. knower

Well now I know. But still, it's so goddamn frustrating! I'm surrounded by spics, fags, niggers, Niggerfaggots, sand niggers, etc.

Smart phones became popular in 2010.

If this is the case why are the SJWs born to hippies?

well posting pepes while Daquan fucks your mother isn't saving us either

No you aren't. 1996 is millennial. You remember too much of the Bush presidency. 1982-1994 is only 12 years. That's too small to be a generation.

Well, 40% of these kids are going to commit suicide. They'll kill off the messed up kids and the counter culture Gen Z kids will survive.

this..
Generations area usually 20 years or more.. 1980-2000 is what most people define as millennial...
Lots of millennials really want to be genZ so badly they always come to these threads to try desperately tell everyone they are not millennials by moving the date all over.
The debate was over a long time ago guys...

My brother was listening to Jordan Peterson few minutes ago. He is 17yo

mfw

And that’s why the gen z thing is bullshit. They’re not going to save shit, it’s almost a white minority generation and only a small percentage of the white men hold our views.

t. Juden
Take a hike kike

1980 and 1981 are Gen X. If it's 20 years then it's 1982-2002.

1982-1988 are the early Millennials
1989-1995 are the mid Millennials
1996-2002 are the late Millennials

oh fugggg dddddddddd

>Was born in 1999
>All of my friends are Alt Right or leaning
>My younger siblings are all Right

All praise the demiurge, the creator of the material world.

What region do you live in, user?

Get this, I live in the middle of California. The massive amounts of Spics and Niggers are a massive red pill.

those are the children of millenials. most of gen z are children of gen x

shes not gen z shes a millenial.

RUSSIAN ALERT...

This isn't actually true. You're analyzing this data in a wrong way. Diagnostics have gotten better over the years. Before, we only diagnosed severely autistic children, as opposed to now, where a lot of people are all over the spectrum. We've always been autists, deep down.

not underage. Barely of age

Dirty 530, ruined.... fuck the spics and fuck the niggers, even my Mexican friends from the school years hate beaners, their families actually assimilated, one doesn't even speak Spanish and refuses too.

I mean to be brutally honest being one of the only white kids in your classroom for your shit tier public education is a real quick way to learn how important race is

that's a good thing, weaponized autism is a fearsome weapon

>us
Well, maybe "you", then yes. Gen Z here is retarded edgy liberals you see on r/Atheism, Millennials are dumb normies, while "Boomers" are the kinda people that make Gen Z look smart, i.e. beer-bellied mindless sheep statists and Christian mysticists a.k.a. "pray for supreme tsar stalin for him saving russia from american-german nazi oppression, inventing ak-47, space, tigers and marsian expeditions! real patriots know that the white army = liberals = libertarians = fascists = nazis = nationalists = all putin opposition = literally demons".

That...is scarily accurate.