18if

New episode soon. Anyone still watching this?

Hell yeah episode 3 was great.

All three of us are

Dropped after first episode.
Worth picking up?

Only episode 3 is worth watching so far.

Dropped during the first episode. Anime for drug addicts.

Give it three episodes at least.

Episode 1 was weird but I liked episode 2 and loved episode 3. Hopefully this trend continues.
Also that ED in episode 3 was beautiful

Sorry but the premise of the first episode was weired.

>2 more hours
See you fags later.

Picked up.

It lost me on episode 2
>hur dur we gotta protect the murderers

Did you at least finish watching episode 2? Because that paid off.

Finish the episode

I ain't no fag

The anime and game differ in some ways, Haruto gets to the real world right away in the game.

Seems to be a lot better if they just borrow elements from the game and make the anime standalone.Are the 7 sins element in the game?

There's an English version?

I didn't get too far because
>playing mobile kusoge
but the game linked to a wiki with (incomplete) info. Gluttony is the only sin listed but interestingly Cat-man's sister is called Witch of White Lily. Lily was never mentioned nor showed up at the start of the game.

Also the gluttony witch is 2nd in the game after the witch of thunder, it seems that the 2nd episode witch was unsurprisingly entirely original and the 3rd witch called witch of wind just inspired the 3rd episode girl (and I'm pretty sure she doesn't die in the game because they help you in the Dreamworld as a goddess after being converted from a witch). We might get some cakes later on besides young girls.

>cakes
Nice.

>that episode 3 though
It was great.

This is the real form of today's witch. I think she carries her weight pretty well. Unless director-san is feeling creative enough to ruin her.

What kind of game is it anyway?

It's just a reskined puzzle and dragons. The gatcha rolling occurs at a place called the succubus bar, where you recruit others to help you in the dreamworld.

This game is in english? Mite give it a go.

>succupus

Yeah, it's called 18: Dream World.

>18if - 04 [720p]
Get it while its hot.

She lost the titties in the anime.

Damn nigga, how many layers of dream are we in?

I told you that MC dreams the whole show and he's the one who needs help.

HARRO EVERYNYAN

I agree he needs help because he probably had the sleeping princess syndrome the longest to acquire power parity with the witches he chilled around so far but to dreams the whole show? I feel like the girls are real and was saved by mc.

Masterpiece anime.

What.

Would you a lily

This witch just need some grandma's curry.

So I guess this episode really confirms that the MC also has the sleeping princess sickness. He clearly woke up from the witch's dream in his own dream with Lily there.
And what a fucking asshole was witch's boyfriend. I'm gonna break up with you solely because I found a girl that's more attractive and I'm gonna rub it in your face even though you arent really fat.

Don don donuts.

Also this is the first witch that isnt in a coma right?

I understand that Japan has a different perception of what's fat than America, but she's really not even overweight in my opinion.
Also, starting at the final curry flashback, why did the subs get all fucked up and out of sync, or was that just for me? And was "if I eat it I'll lose weight [...] I don't want to lose weight" supposed to be gain weight?

Yes.
>out of sync
Yes.

I want to hug that cat.

I'm watching it but I always watch the episodes later and miss the threads.
Istarted a thread one time but it went nowhere

LET'S GO NUTS

Nice episode. No over the top edge and no deaths and mc was all around nice even after getting rolled over by donuts. Creepy vacuum mouth, webm related

For dead series, you might want to check for threads on its airing day unfortunately.

I guess she manifested as a witch during her bouts of sleep-eating.

This feels like the latest UN-GO/Dantalian type of show, are all 5 of us here?

Most probably. I wonder if MC is also in a coma or just has random bouts of the sickness like this witch.

CURRY AND RICE

>I understand that Japan has a different perception of what's fat than America, but she's really not even overweight in my opinion.
That's the point. It's called bulimia, and the whole point was that the problem was entirely self-inflicted.

No, stop it boner.
Bad boner, bad!

It's one of those pleb filter anime. You're a pleb, so no, don't pick it up again.

I liked the style. Felt a lot like a dream world, and her (self inflicted) problems were well shown.
However, there was a lot of reused animation, and the entire episode was a bit like "kyon do your fucking homework", in a sense that I was internally screaming "eat the fucking curry" for half the episode.

This would have worked better as a 10 minute episode- it was just stretched out too much.

So, at the end did CR fuck up when the subs said she loses weight if she eats?

I just had to assume it was the opposite.
Seriously these translators are overworked or something.

Yep. The translator must've been very tired when doing the episode's latest parts. Not only because of the mistranslation issues, but the subs suddenly going out of sync (Thank God, I'm somewhat used to that because the release of G Gundam I've been watching has similar issues on some episodes)

Wait, he's not a cat?

I don't think so.
She clearly said "yaseru", not "futoru"

last half, the ost, and the ed were top notch
this show is great

This anime has a very distinctive feeling, I can't quite explain it but it's quite an experience.

Reminds me of penguin drum

Its nice to see her saved from her suffering early, its going to be depressing shit if her eating disorder made her depression worse and we get to see her getting shit on more by her friends and the public but it would be something to watch.

Reporting in.

>penguindrum
Agreed.

Not really see It's just a bad camera angle I guess.

Yes, I realized my retardation just seconds more into the scene.

>I understand that Japan has a different perception of what's fat than America
But the perception of what's a model is isn't as different in the slightest.

Here I am.

wow his cat form looks way sexier in the game... hmmm

this might be my favorite ending theme so far.

An awful episode.

Worst episode. I was expecting a little more out of it given the subject matter but it just felt like they were budget saving with repetition.

Came here to ask the same question. It does seem she actually said that she would lose weight (yaseru). I'm still not entirely sure why at the very end she associated eating with losing weight but at the very least I think it has to do with the fact that she couldn't reconcile knowing that she was purging the food she used to love as a kid and binge eating all the calories (plus some) in donuts and candy back every night.

Reporting in. Sticking around until the end of episode 2 really paid off and episode 3 was fantastic. Pretty disappointed with how little to offer this episode had (like another user said it was clearly 10 minutes of content stretched to 21). I still feel like this series has a lot to offer if none of the other episodes are this thin content-wise.

This episode felt really damn long. Like they were stretching out 10 minutes of content.
I guess ep3 will stay the best episode for a long time.

>blocks your path

>eating disorder
>small sized in her dream
Luckily no nighmarish weigh scale chasing her around.

She was eating donuts and shit in her sleep mang

How is this even remotely fat? Her boyfriend is retarded faggot.

Must be overzealous STICC memer.

Her boyfriend was a retarded faggot, that's the point.

And what kind of asshole breaks up with someone by straight up telling them "I've found someone hotter" than making up an excuse.

Cat doctor was pretty annoying in this episode.

Don't people always say that being honest is a virtue?

cute*

Faster.

Don't pop a boner
don't pop a boner
...dammit

*throws some Bakos

Holy fucking shit make the doctor stop with his fucking curry rice shit

They kept going in circles repeating the same scenes over and over until they finally managed to fill the required running time. The conclusion wasn't even satisfying or made much sense at all. She learns to enjoy curry again in a dream and that makes her eating disorder disappear? Also, wasn't the story about the protagonist helping girls who've fallen into a mysterious coma? What's the point of this random girl? She was living a normal life other than her raiding the fridge at night.

The most disturbing aspect of it all, other than her godawful taste in men which made me immediately dislike her, were the animals on the scale, which turned out to be something that existed in the real world. Five kilos over you ideal weight and your smartphone app calls you a fucking pig. That's harsh even for Japan.

This was the worst episode so far and one of the weakest I've seen all year. I still can't decide if this show is mediocre or just plain shit with some lucky moments.

>a faggot with a piercing who thinks he looks cooler because he smokes
>a low test fuccboi who likes absolute sticks
>hurting a nice girl on purpose for no reason at all

These writers are lazy fucks when it comes to writing villains. Episode 2 was comical in how over the top they went to make absolutely sure that the audience would get on their side, and they did the same thing here.

He only said like one thing, but we saw it 3 times