Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

Final episode airs today. Last we'll see of Artland. F

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1501239100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't they going to release some unaired episodes on the BDs? It was okay, but I kinda found the fanservice a little lacking.

Belial episode?

I completely forgot they didn't actually finish this shit yet.

will there be subs?

>Last we'll see of Artland.
Weren't they trying to revive or something? I read somewhere that the executives denied that they're dead and they'll attempt a restructuring.

should've just waited for gifs/webms of this series instead of actually watching it

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1501239100

Michael looks fine at least.

Is Wizard still doing his stuff?

Also I'm looking forward to it. I actually bought the first BD and it's possibly the best package I've ever seen. I'm planning to buy the rest because it's quite nice quality and comes with good extras.

I think he's been busy, but I am pretty sure he'll still do the bluray compilation eventually.

Does BD1 come with a clean uncensored ED btw?

I have a sneaking suspicion no one is going to upload the last episode because no one is watching it due to it airing an hour early than normal.

No, it seems they just slapped the uncen episodes on the disc, twice, for some reason. The extra is a live action show, the ost and the short episode. Turns out both Luci and Bel had pubes.

>Turns out both Luci and Bel had pubes.

from crunchyroll and whoever rips crunchyroll

We'll have to get the episode first.

Emphasis on had. Thanks to sloth.

>user is a fag

What did she mean by this?

She hasn't arrived yet.

I love Belial!

The episode airs in literally 24 hours guys. No point in getting excited.

Did this ever get anything better than the first episode?

>user busts their load too early

I literally fapped like for times already before this thread showed up. I probably can't do it for a few hours at least.

It's still the 28th in Japan sadly.

Second episode is ok, the satan one is cool too, other than that, no.

I knew that already. I just didn't want to ruin others' excitement.

wait are you telling me that you all withhold on fapping for an entire week so you can all communally blow your pent up loads together while livestreaming the episode?

This show isn't even good for fapping

This show isn't even fap-worthy.

I watch for the plot

I thought this was going to end with the last episode on the bd. Oh well, at least it's over.

>waah I can't fap to this because the one character with the body of a teenage boy doesn't get nude

So we're gonna make a new thread tomorrow?

Hoping for some fun Maria bullying

Sorry but I'm not the kind of retard who pretends to watch anime

I want Levi to win desu

awww serious??? :(

That body was made to be wrecked by men. Sexually.

>Micheal gets raped and then nothing but pure love between Luci and Maria

I'm actually hyped for this studio killing pile of shit

same

Fuck off Levi

Calm you tits Lucy. I personally want Maria to sacrifice herself so no one needs to win or lose.

Rape is my fetish, what episode?

She looks like she'll get humiliated.

But Belial hasn't even been humiliated yet and I've been waiting all season for that.

Why is she such a bitch to everyone?

I guess she was somewhat humiliated in ep 11. Don't expect a lewd one for her. Michael is the next best thing I guess.

Michael will probably berate and mind-break Belial in front of everyone for being incompetent and failing to kill Lucifer, but Michael is the boss battle.

This show would've been better if it had been like Nichi-bros. Just skip to after Lucifer has taken over hell and fill each episode with a few independent 3 - 5 minute lewd, SoL comedic skits.

I wish I had my own personal Levi to worship and molest me.

Gonna miss this show, I liked most of the characters.

I don't know, I liked the story. Lucifer beating everyone on their turf, figuring out that they aren't even bad guys, some of them even better than angels. It was silly but fun. Like the idol episode, that was so bad it was good.

I was hoping for QB. Lewds were consistently good and the story was at least there. It also looked pretty damn good.

This has been pretty rough in terms of everything. Episode 1 was great. The rest was lackluster in too many fronts.

Since there's only one episode left, are you guys happy with the way they've represented your favorite girl?

I think the show was at its best when it was just being silly, and I think everything you're talking about could've been accomplished if they'd adopted a more whimsical format and tone.

That's just the impression I get from watching the shorts anyway.

I just wish the pole dancing was animated better and had actual nudity

I feel like I can excuse the poledancing a little bit when I know it was made by a dying studio

I guess crunchyroll didn't even know the show was still going. can't blame em.

it's tomorrow

oh yeah, i remember now. its on the 29th.

on another note, the vol2 BD special is up on Himado.

How good is it?

I need more gun characters. when's ssr cuc, ssr mary, and ssr jessica?

Hello /gbfg/.

short.

oops. I need more belial ass too.

Some of us don't like hair in our food.

She hasn't been in the latter half of the season, though.

Is there any character with lewder casual wear than Belial?

Chastity

Astaroth had the best ep and was best sin

Best ep for sure. Can't really decide on best sin.

Good taste friend.

>can't decide best sin
>Having problems to choose Mammon over all other sins and virtues.

Stay pleb.

She's probably the only sin I don't like.

>uber pleb detected

I think second episode is the best, but the visuals of the music Astaroth is the only good one, best sin, Mammon or Belial

does anyone who bought the first bd volume know if they got rid of that washed out light?

What do you mean? The censorship?

I think he means the glow, like in this

The first episode looks the same as the uncensored tv version. I obviously don't know about that particular scene.

We'll find out before the end of the year I guess.

I miss the days when there were more shows with decent fanservice.

Will lucifer return to be good?

Big ass anime titties

Mammon has the most suckable tits for sure at least

Belial is for ____

Marrying.

No. The answer is in the Bible.

anal, her ass is always exposed

exposure play

humiliation

How long left?

~10 hours.

what is this from?

Taking care of best girl.

I know that naked ass is done for fan service. But how can this be explained in anime universe . She does not understand that is essentially naked? Even other sins notice in ep2.

Where's these pubes now?

They're physical embodiments of the idea of sinful vices, why would any of them care if they were naked or not.

preview 12ер

But the rest are mostly dressed. Even Lust not sported completely naked in front of followers.

This is why Belial is best sin.