LOTGH - ultimate comfy core?

I'm 4 episodes in and Sup Forumsnibros, tell me, why is it so comfortable? I feel like I'm a kid again waking up on Saturday morning and just feeling.. comfy,warm, I can't even describe it. The music, the animation, the narration.. it's perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not perfect but I am willing to overlook it because the rest makes up for it
Only snobs hate on LoGH

I imagine myself in a spaceship in outer space when i watch it and it makes me comfy

The pacing mainly at least for me.

>the animation,
You mean aside from the episodes with completely wrong lines and shading like That One episode? Those completely throw me off
Only 10 episodes away from finishing it

>ifunny
Yang dies in episode 82

I guess you are enjoying the worldbuilding process.

So good that I begin to remember names when a title is about to end

I LOOK ABOVE THE STARS ARE BRIGHT

Make sure you only watch 1 episode a day so you have something to look forward to everyday.

Stay classy Sup Forums
Fuck you though.

You deserved it desu senpai

I think it's because each episode has a distinct focus on a particular issue, so that it never really feels like its getting too heavy on exposition or setting up stuff for later.

The narration is nice and the characters are all well done as well.

End yourself

>FPA anthem starts playing
>I stand up and salute my television
I hope they win in the reboot.

>I hope they win in the reboot
They won't, stay mad democracyfag

Seig kaiser

Heil kaiser Reinhart

>Sup Forumsnibros
>comfy core
I'm glad you're enjoying it, but please lurk at least ten years before posting, "kudasai".

Bittenfeld best girl.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT user!?!?!?

>that ost

youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8

Best opening and ending, though the 4th opening has started growing on me recently. It's a great opening if you can overlook/get used to the Engrish. I wish there was an instrumental version of it.

SIEG

>bittenfeld

who?

YET I'M BLINDED BY YOUR LIGHT

The gay one.

heaven seems so far away.

THE STARS SING TOO YOU!!!!

>LotGH being good only 4 episodes in
>LotGH animation being good ever
>comfy core
>Sup Forumsnibros
>ifunny
I can't tell if you're falseflagging to make LotGH fans appear retarded, or if you're just trying really hard to fit in. Either way, kill yourself.

Comfy characters.

Fuck you
;_;7

I wouldn't describe it as "comfy" since its a very dense show that demands constant attention, it has a ton of unexpected dramatic turns in the story, and the action scenes are intense. More gripping than comfy really.