Prime bullying.

Fluffy pubic hair.

she makes me want to pat her floofy hair

This is wrong.
Delete.

Fluffiness

dependable and cute

Does she have any appeal?

Even miho passively bullies her by giving her the most boring position as a loader

Feet

>implying Yukari doesn't love it

cute feet
cute butt
cute fluffy hair

>lesbo autist with a sleep disorder
none

It's all inhertited.

uhhh... she's not wearing pants
(this is an answer not an observation, don't get it twisted B)

Cute tank autism

passionate, a little too eager but not annoying, and a total otaku that the rest of the school is just starting to catch up with after sensha-do returned to Oorai. plus she's cute

Very cute
Fluffy hair
Endearingly nerdy
Actually knowledgable

You sick bastard, I'll kill you if I meet you, I'll fucking kill you!

Best School
Best Girls

But user she gets to TOUCH the shells!

Wrong. KMM is the worst school and has the worst girls.

Most boring position is the Radio Operator.

Loader is one of the most vital positions. Your tank is only worth shit if it has shells coming out of the gun. If it isnt firing its just a slow metal coffin on tracks.

The most involved and dynamic role is the Driver. The Gunner is the Gloryhog role.

Why didn't she get to be gunner, anyway? She oneshot every other tank in the practice match, why wouldn't you make her a gunner?

Because she's the only one (self)trained to use the radio, I'd assume.

The Loader is vital as a role and she is the most dependable and experienced.

How fluffy is too fluffy?

There's no such thing.

Maho? Erika? Koume? Jagdpanther-chan?

sex hair

The feel when your commander can't command effectively because she is also the gunner and loader in one person.

>two-girl turrets
What a joke. The Russians are retarded.

Being a MAXIMUM Cute!
I want to wake her up with a nutritious breakfast to start her day.

Two-girl turrets were pretty common before the Germans invented the three-girl turret.
Two-girl tanks on the other hand are something truly retarded only a bunch of drunk Frenchmen could come up with.

>Two-girl turrets were pretty common before the Germans invented the three-girl turret.
Yeah, but only the Soviets went ahead, despite having all that experience in armoured combat, to design and implement a two-girl turret on the T34. Soviet lives are cheap, I guess.

Yeah, but the French didn't know anything about armoured warfare. They deployed singular infantry support tanks with infantry units instead of concentrating their might.

Vitamin S is not a part of her diet, Satan. Cease and desist.

Uh, Eclair would likely be happy about a two-man turret.
The Somua S-35 has a one-man turret.
Same problem for Fukuda in her Ha-Go. With Fukuda at least being able to open her turret hatch and watch her surrounding, the Somua just had a rotatable cupola with two small vision slits, so Eclair is almost blind in combat. She can open the rear hatch and look out of it, but then she's away from the gun.

Radio operator is actually one of the most crucial and intense roles. It's not shown as much in the series, but the radio operator is literally the one that keeps your tank safe by relaying messages back and forth between the tanks on your side, which allows your commander to know the positions and coordinate attacks with friendlies. Without the radio operator, you're suddenly alone, unaware of the world around you, as if internet is cut off from you. In the heat of battle, you're constantly relaying messages in adjustment of the ever changing environment. Your tank isn't a slow metal coffin on tracks if it's not in the enemy line of sight/line of fire in the first place.

The most boring position in the series is actually the machine gunner, because you don't actually get to use your assigned weapon.

Why are the Frogs even allowed to partake?

>Panzerfausts
>a wall less than one meter behind you

Someone doesn't even know how a panzerfaust works, it seems.

By the way, the last translated RW was posted on /k/ some days ago.

And i like how Erika keeps naming Shizuka cinnamon roll.

>Radio operator is actually one of the most crucial and intense roles. It's not shown as much in the series, but the radio operator is literally the one that keeps your tank safe by relaying messages back and forth between the tanks on your side, which allows your commander to know the positions and coordinate attacks with friendlies. Without the radio operator, you're suddenly alone, unaware of the world around you, as if internet is cut off from you. In the heat of battle, you're constantly relaying messages in adjustment of the ever changing environment. Your tank isn't a slow metal coffin on tracks if it's not in the enemy line of sight/line of fire in the first place.
They were trained to use flags and hand signals as well, you know. Even modern armoured vehicles are still trained to operate without radio contact.

>volksturm
>knowing what backblast is
They'll be fine probably, though. A bit singed, concussed and hard of hearing, but fine.

Pretty sure tanks with dedicated machine gunners don't actually man that position in GuP.
Anyway, can't we just agree that all positions in a tank are crucial and commanders are the true glory hogs?

I'm not saying you can't communicate without the radio operator, but you are way more efficient when you do have a working one. We all know knowledge is power, especially in wars.

>A bit singed, concussed and hard of hearing, but fine.

More like, burning.
A panzerfaust makes a flame several meters long out of her back end.

My wife Alice is so cute;
>tfw I will never be in Alice's line of sight

What a dork.
I would have disinherited her years ago.

>A panzerfaust makes a flame several meters long out of her back end.
That lasts for a quarter of a second. The air pressure is the primary threat, not the heat. It's also not a flame, but an explosion.

I don't think they even have anyone for the seat in the tanks. Doesn't St. Gloriana's churchill have just four girls in it?

Most Chihatan tanks historically wouldn't even have radio operators.

If you want you can join the discord

discord.gg/FGpec

It's not like they need radios anyway, there is only one order and it is given all the time.

This is your commander.

I'd sponsor he just for her looks, forget about her athletic achievements. Who's she anyway ?

>Someone doesn't even know how a panzerfaust works, it seems.
You expect realism in a doujin ?

>They were trained to use flags and hand signals as well
A radio operator turned out of the hatch to signal others is a great target.

A dumb motherfucker popping up to shoot at a tank company with small arms is an even better targer.

That one with the curls always looked like a flying squirrel

>making Chovy cry
some one needs to be used as practice dummy for the wani.

I want to make Erika cry.
What's the best way to do it?

>#1 ryonabait
>beating up anyone
Perhaps reconsider.

>#1 ryonabait
I wanted to protest, but then I realized tht it's true.
Poor Erika.

Is it just me or is something SERIOUSLY wrong with Nonnas legs there?

Do not bully the Erika.

is the fluff an erogenous zone ?

No.
but her vagina is

Yes.

Maybe

Thank you.

What's her endgame?

It's not just you, those are serious midget legs.

I still don't understand the concept of machine guns in this series. I know they were used for sighting and taking out tracks, but a stray bullet could easily hit a crewmember.

Carboncoating.

The Mörser Karl firing 600mm shells of high explosive didn't bother you none?

They write off impacts from shells being absorbed by carbon coating and they even mention there's minimal chances of a person being hit directly by a tank shell. But a lot of the tanks have especially large viewports so I don't get how they can write around machinegun bullets not flying through.

Armored glass and rubber bullets.

Armored glass, like tanks in real life. So some burger doesn't run up to your tank, jam his tommy gun in your drivers port and shoot him.

>They write off impacts from shells
user, I'm talking about the fuckhuge explosions, not impacts. Have you watched the movie?

That's not how you do it, Pepperoni!

Looks right to me.