Let's have a civil Madoka thread

Let's have a civil Madoka thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magireco/status/890844289076416512
youtube.com/watch?v=7hlnfmym8uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magireco finally confirmed for August 22

Why do I find the notion of a crossdressing Kyouko so cute?

And posted the wrong one. Derp.

Homura > Madoka > Sayaka > Kyouko > Mami

inb4 tripfag swarm

Rebellion could have been avoided if Homu kept her mouth shut about Madokami

for reals?

I think Rebellion was inevitable. Homura could never accept her failure to save Madoka herself, and would sooner damn herself then just let it go.

twitter.com/magireco/status/890844289076416512

I always hated Mami ever since she showed up and acted like a smartass pretentious bitch and assumed everyone else thought the same, but then I found out everyone on the internet has shit taste.

Forgive me for asking, but what is Magireco?

Season 2 when?

Seriously, fuck them for end the franchise with Rebellion. I don't particular hate the movie but give it a proper resolution. Eternal status quo is bull shit.

I hated the ending to the series since it was pretty stupid but Rebellion was a nice way to build off such a shit ending.

I can't say I like the series's ending, but it gives a sense of closure.

Let's have a criminal Madoka thread

Kyouko looks handsome.

What happened to Madoka threads? They lost momentum.

Rebellion is shit.

2 certain groups scared people away. Is not one of them.

What, really? I tought it's the most open ending possible, with Sayaka knowing about Homu's evil scheme and Homu herself becoming a powerful and dangerous being.

Mami-san is the only interesting character of the franchise.

This thread is now about Madoka's butt.

Mods killed /ghost/ on desuarchive. "Crack vs ACK" is over. Also, Lawnchair is in dead trouble, because he can't identify himself. Literally, R.I.P in peace.

Homu~.

Has there been a translation for Madoka and Sayaka's character duet?
youtube.com/watch?v=7hlnfmym8uQ

Tripfag massacre. Also, almost 4 years since new content.

someone post the madoka prostitution prices

All the threads are those kinds of threads though.
Ancient Alien of taste and shady fidelity!
Give me the rundown on Lawnchair...because huh?
Actually how about NO

Rebellion is the fulfillment of Homura's original wish (she does not get to protect Madoka at the end of the series, nor even get to stop her from going through becoming a witch)
Homura had to do what she did precisely because the Incubators were already on a path of bringing back witches and eventually finding out how to control the Law of the Cycle.

Mami is naive, caring and moralfag, and leads the main characters into trouble unaware of the true depth of the world, but that's the point of the character. (she is literally called mami come on)

I get the impression that few people who see Rebellion can get over themselves long enough to actually pay attention to what is said and done. Homura did nothing wrong. Purge the incubators from power and put them to work for man instead of witches, or any other kind of misery. Madoka only ever opened the way. (Homura is also not done yet, there is no 'eternal hell' or 'evil realm', she has gotten rid of the incubators and is looking for "a world wherein Madoka can be happy")

Urobuchi abandoned the franchise. For him, Godzilla is more important than Madoka.

>few people who see Rebellion can get over themselves long enough to actually pay attention to what is said and done

Sorry it's because I just don't care about cheap fanmade spinoffs.

Lawnchair can't indicate his posts on desuarchive any longer.

Aaaand the cancer is already here, nice.

Oh, I thought you were saying he went full LCL in a psychological sense.
>You should know I wait even now

And you can't really use words, but don't let that stop you from attacking the first sign of self recrimination. Idiot, do something productive, you don't have an excuse anymore.

>he went full LCL in a psychological sense.
KEK

>KEK
Yes, aren't you so very clever, you can't even finish what you started without backtracking away form & from your end-goal. You must enjoy it, being so miserable all the time. I mean, you know, comparitively. I don't indulge that myself. Now back to your toys and self loathing, Gretchen
Booty butt rockin' everywhere

This thread was pretty good. Good night.

I'm sure you're a neckbeard, Appleneet.

>Homura's wish not fulfilled
Homura did get her wish to go back in time, and she did get the chance to personally 'protect' Madoka plenty, regardless of how much she failed or screwed over timelines.

>Kyubey
Only ran an experiment because of lonely Homura telling him the story. The experiment failed to yield any results, Madoka proved she was untouchable.

>Mami
Mami guides and cautions the main characters though, where Kyubey just wants a quick contract. I wouldn't call Mami naive, she knows most magical girls are territorial and just out for themselves, and she's totally right.