19-20-5-18-3-5-19-15-14

(1) hi Anons,
I have something to tell you:

TL;DR: (((they))) are not they jews and (((they))) will fuck us up.

the rabbit hole:

(((they))) aren’t jews and jews are the chosen people because (((they))) have chosen them. I will tell you for what.

(((they))) are an ancient cult from egypt. maybe even older, maybe partly extraterrestrial, only they know for sure. they hide behind religions, countries and people. they are not soros nor rothchild. they are not satanists nor they give any fuck about any religion they have created to fool and divide us. they are ghosts in public. none of them has facebook, any personal online account or website. they have no company and not even a id card (since this makes you to their slave). I’m not sure if they have real names because they love to use fake ones. they are 100-300. it differs between generations. with families it could be something like 600-1000 individuals.

the jews are their sheeps. that’s why you see jesus often as a shepherd. the jews hate jesus because (((they))) love to twist that shit like crazy and put the world upside down for untrained/low minds. (((they))) consider this the purest form of art (ofc jesus never existed, he is a mash up of inana and dumuzid).

and (((they))) love to shape the world after their (and only their) imagination.
if you believe in any religion, you believe in (((them))). they describe themself as god in every holy book on this planet because they are the creator of this world. together they and their decisions (over us) manifest in god and create cities, infrastructure, technological progress, politics, media, entertainment, cultural behavior. nearly everything human-made you see: they made it and if not, they shaped it (made means 'made it possible through funds'). they shape our behavior and some of us are literally made by them (soros and rothschild for example). made means raised under their absolute control (not in a lab or something).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
youtu.be/nKFu5PHn5Oo
biblehub.com/hebrew/543.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gf5U4U5Thbo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb endgame/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160196972/#160214262
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7359/?category=audio
youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(2) they have transformed our nature, the green one outside us and the (today's) dark one inside us, many times.

many of you think jews want to destroy your kind through race-mixing. but I don’t think it’s a 1-2 generation long-term plan. I think it’s a 5-15 years short-term plan.
it’s a plan for the transition in a more informed world. in the past the jewish people were enough to hold the control. but it’s becoming harder and harder because of technology. not surprisingly since (((they))) introduced the technology in the first place. but they don’t suck around, they know very well what they do. this technology gives them the power to control us directly (without the jews between) and still maintain the position in the shadows. everything what happens now is 'divide et impera' going by the textbook on a global basis. if you wanna know how Rome looked like in the last years of his existence, look outside if you live in a first world country.

(3) soon we will fight on the streets against each other. but the first time in history a large crowd will resist and point to global bankers, politicians and the media, to the jews.
the jews will have a hard time in the future to explain their behavior towards the palestinian and arab population. but now add all the other stuff they did on top. the jew is the ultimate patsy. and (((they))) are even teaching the jew to provoke every other possible nation every possible time of his existence. that’s not like a 'greater empire' begins his reign. but greater isreal isn’t the goal at all. the goal is to provoke the goyim until the world will have enough and team up to end this shit together. the mob will go crazy after all crimes will be known. many people all over the globe will die. mostly jews or jewish looking people (because people go nuts when they are really angry). the propaganda against jews will be louder than ever (made by (((them)))). the term 'jew' will be the new ’nazi’. and the world will nuke isreal. samson option will fail. because (((they))) will never die for their patsy.

(4) the people will choose their famous freedom murderer I mean fighter, not knowing that (((they))) had chosen them in the first place, that’s how our freedom fighter will know how to kill all threats very fast and effective all over the world and disable the samson option). and as soon as the freedom fighter are in charge of politics and other high positions everyone will feel a constant raise in quality in his life (many for their first time). at one point our heroes will replace themself with an ai and the people will have trust because everything will seem perfect, even with the ai for a while. but the ai will be (((them))). not literally sitting behind a window but they will control the algorithm through a perfectly hidden backdoor. at the beginning just a little but more and more with every generation.
people of other nations will be brought back in their hometowns just to see the boarders of their countries erased by the (((ai))). new nations will rise in a perfectly controlled information age, not knowing from each other anymore (again). history will be erased (again).
and humanity will be ready for the next clash of new cultures as soon as (((they))) need to hide behind a new victim.

Have a nice day, user.

Erroneous and homosexual

You realize that those old gods are branches from the morning star. (((They))) are brainwashed by the egyptian gods. Everything here has a connection to the morning star and our god.

Sorry bro god isn't real, it's just a metapher for the real (((them))).

Watch me shut this nigger slide thread down.
Names, dates, addresses. Out with it or shut the fuck up.

He's right about kikes being patsies though

>I’m not sure if they have real names because they love to use fake ones.

which dates?

which addresses?

He is real and he is your god. But if you insist.

how do you know the secret plans of the gods user?

he is not my god and your streets of gold are streets of shit :/

i have heard this before that zionism was created to control the jews..but i thought it was other jews controlling other jews with it. like the rothschilds

Vid related for.sure

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA

they aren't exactly gods and to answer your question: research of the sumerian culture.

this is where I started: etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

but it leads you further back in time and to other cultures. at the end you will see (((them))) in every era and in a lot of old/ancient buildings. they never change their image language.

It's working

Jews and non-Whites descend from Satan, the serpent.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

Aliens aren't real don't be disgraceful.

>Aliens aren't real don't be disgraceful.

I don't know it for a fact and ancient cultures point to that conclusion, that's why I let it open.

((you))

Jesuits control the world just like they have done for hundreds of years. Officially catholic church doesn't like freemasons but it's public secret that the highest freemason is actually jesuit. Jesuits have poisoned popes who tried to suppress their influence and it's not coincidence that current pope is jesuit. Lots of world leaders have been in jesuit schools. Rothschilds are just bankers for the Vatican.

Remember where ever you end up it's becuase of your choices. Negative.

Disbelief is disgraceful, it leads to sin, trust in Yahweh my friend.

Yahweh you mean his real name Amun-Ra?

No. Yahweh as in the monotheistic god of the Israelite culture.

youtu.be/nKFu5PHn5Oo

Lol you cannot name the almighty.

But keep saying after every prayer 'amen'? What literally means the same in latin as in ancient agypt :D your mindset is the reason why (((they))) troll us over 6k years with success, mister :/

Lol user I wasted way too much time trying to understand this post but I think this somewhat counts as a bump

biblehub.com/hebrew/543.htm

No evidence linking amen to yhe Egyptian god Amun.

It's Sokushinbutsu, they are in contact with our friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=gf5U4U5Thbo

No it doesn't and I highly doubt any of these "Egyptian mythologist lovers" actually want to enter the Aaru. Aaru sounds boring as fuck, who the fuck wants to spend eternity farming?

Weirdos. Oh and Amun-Ra was a fusion of three Gods during the New Kingdom. If you're going to LARP, get your facts right.

>mfw and yfw the scales of justice are actually the scales that Anubis and Maat play with!
OMG WE'RE FUCKED!!!! IT'S BALANCING!!!

>(ofc jesus never existed, he is a mash up of inana and dumuzid).
You've come to the wrong board, kike.

He's talking about Jehovah's witnesses.

sry, not everyone who does not believe in your fairytales is a kike. the jewish god (your god) is a lie like jesus.

>No evidence linking amen to yhe Egyptian god Amun.

Ofc no kike evidence will link for you amen with the egyptian god amun, that was strangly also called fucking AMEN.

did you even read my text above. I literally tell you they love to twist your mind like that...

I don't think so :/

user, are you serious about this crap? Remember one thing. There's no need to overcomplicate things that can be explained by sheer human stupidity. Ancient world orders are fake, they'd never survive to this day. Get your reptiloid-tier shit out of here :/

Does anything you posted correlate with A5's KB on the Globalist Endgame?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb endgame/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

wow you read an image bodhi mantra posted here years ago excellent work

give them the links also
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160196972/#160214262

(1) hi Anons,
I have something to tell you:

TL;DR: (((op))) is a raging faggot (((larper))).

I was going to recommend /x/ at first glance, but after reading OP, /trash/ is the way to go.

Q predicted this
Also very related
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7359/?category=audio
>saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7359/?category=audio

>(((they))) are an ancient cult from egypt. maybe even older
The Mystery Religion reigns.

>TL;DR: (((they))) are not they jews and (((they))) will fuck us up.
Bill tried to tell us all those years ago.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

Boganon asked Q to predict this years ago.

Are you a human or A.I.?

geometric nipple... nice!

>>>>>/X/

Judaism is split between Zionism and bolshevism

Is this a reference to reptilians?