Now this is just depressing.

Whats happening here

surprise gay sex

Huh, this is pretty good so far.

I wonder how itll end. If itll be long running or short

How often does this update?

Is that a tomboylet?

Its a man

here goes: black hair guy meets a (somewhat unpopular) girl who likes blonde hair guy and decides to help her get him (blond hair and black hair are childhood friends but black hair is unpopular nerd and blond hair cool football guy)

its implied black hair falls in love with girl kinda toradora way. but whats more is that blond hair told black hair that he likes straight black hair with big boobs (see OP's image) black hair thus assumes blond hair actually likes blond hair's brother's wife.

soon friend of unpopular girl talks to blond hair guy and tells him that they are the same. she actually like unpopular girl because she is a lesbo and it turns out blond hair likes black hair

>shonen with drama revolving around gay characters
Color me surprised

Source please?

Blue flag

Thanks user.

it really is :(

Huh, most recent chapter is adding someone new.

I hope this love triangle doesn't become too big.

We already got
>Main character likes girl
>Girl like's main character's best friend
>Best friend likes main character
>Girl's friend likes girl

fucking picked up

im betting my left testicle that mc's bestfriend is gay

If you really wanna know before reading (what kinda fag wants to know before reading?)
_____He is______

glad i didn't see this reply

holy shit this manga is fucking great

Really good so far. But it's going to be one of those who barely get translated right?

Its pretty new, started this year.

And looking at the release dates of chapters on kissmanga, it seems we are getting about a chapter a week, give or take a few days

It started in may and started getting translated like a month later, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

God, I hope so. I just don't want another Shimanami Tasogare in terms of waiting.

Honestly, basketball guy being gay was the best way to handle the situation and I'm glad the author went that way. Shows that he's not just a mary sue and gives off less of a NTR vibe.

Well considering he's gay for the main character, shit's gonna get weird.

Shimanami Tasogare is way too tumblr.

What are the chances of him getting a qt boyfriend after MC inevitably rejects him? I want him to be happy.

It sounds like its a coming of age story with them all getting ready to go about their lives outside school.

So at this point Id put it at 50/50

all tall people are homo in this manga

He's probably M right

hot

But he's been in love with Taichi for 5, 6 years, right?
I kinda want him to win and not settle for a consolation prize.

Taichi seems pretty straight.
I'd actually be unimpressed if he goes gay at the end.

I think it would be better writing for Mita to find someone after graduating who likes him back

the scanlators said they are trying to get it out every Friday. So hopefully Ch 7 comes some time today.

nice

just started reading this and damn that girl is too cute she really just cut all her hair off just cuz he said it might make an impression too cute

>Taichi seems pretty straight.
To me, he gives off mixed vibes. Maybe something will make him realize he's bi. Hard to tell which scenario would be better, it all depends on how the author executes the idea.

I mean I'm not saying its impossible. But right now I don't think the chemistry is there for romance between them.

Maybe if we get flashbacks showing their childhood. Which I assume we will eventually.