Heightism

My fellow brothers. We must keep our heads up. We are all kings no matter what size we are. Don’t let the feminists tell you you’re not man enough because of your height

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The manlet meme is a divide and concer tactic anyway
Nowadays the only thing height affects is the amount of females you attract. Girls like taller men the same way men like skinny girls with big tits and ass

>caring what feminists have to say in the first place.

It’s not just feminists bro. Women think they can just treat men like shit because they are shorter. This needs to sto. We are all kings my brother

If you have bad genes, you have bad genes. Tough luck.

This is how females actually think
Do you happen to have a vagina my good sir?

>everyone is a king

WE

>We are all kings no matter what size we are.

Spoken like a true manlet.

I see ugly ass short parents have kids that grow up to be tall and beautiful. It’s all about proper nutrition and exercise. Genetics plays a big role but it’s not the end all be all

Easy solution manlets, go after the ugly ass cat ladies and produce short ugly as sin children and so forth till you make a fugly sub race

>tfw 4'9

show flag so I can judge how severely fucked you are

manlet here (5'8")

The ONLY reason someone can't get pussy is because they are social retards. It's too easy

You seriously think diet is more important than genetics when it comes to height? How fucking short are you?

Exactly. They also need to lower their expectations to their level. Nobody would be a virgin if you just dated girls in your playing field. You are a king

WE

WUZ

MIDGETS

>tfw 5' 4"
>but then you remember there are still dudes shorter than you

When I went to high school I took a class called “Facing History” and when the topic of “privilege” came up my liberal teacher said he had height privilege and being at the market cut off of 6 foot, I was confused out of my fucking mind cause I thought this place was somewhat of a meme. Fuck Sup Forums was right again.

Unless you're truly a midget I wouldn't worry about it. Women can't into spacial awareness at all. Provided you're taller than the girl you're hitting on they'll believe you're over 6' or whatever arbitrary height they set as necessary. If you're a real manlet and it's setting you back maybe look into those shoes with insoles that increase your height by a few inches.

I’ve seen Mexican and Vietnamese kids with 5 foot tall parents sprout to above 6 feet because they live in a country like America with good nutrition and they eat a lot of food when they are young so they naturally grow taller instead of being a 5ft tall manlet if they were living in poor ass Mexico or Vietnam for example

I'm a king all right at 5'11". King of manlets that is

Kek. Being short doesn't even matter to women I knew this guy who got tons of pussy and he was like 5'9". Like i mean an insane amount. I got a lot at 5'11' but this dude must have banged 100 girls in the time I knew him

Just because you weren't born via C-section doesn't means "it counts bros so eeeasy"

>he thinks 5’9 is short
At that height you are taller than most women
Try being 5’6
Women act like you don’t even exist

>tfw 5,5
there was no hope for me in the first place

YOU TELLIN ME I AM A KANG??

Is it really even worth it to date/fuck an ugly girl? Like what do you even get out of that?

The parents probably had the genes to be 6ft but had shitty nutrition. The kids were able to live to their potential because they live in freedomville.

This is the american dream. To not have manlet children.

How thick is ya chode mate, go on show us

Shame. Unless it's been a really long time. Then you just need to fuck an uggo to get your mojo back if that's what it takes. No one can deny that not having had sex in a long time puts a strain on your mental health.

I dated a girl in high school who was 6', I'm 5'11''. After she dumped me, I got insecure about my height.

Then she ended up marrying a a dude who's like 5'5''. Granted she turned into an insufferable feminist and got fat, but she's still pretty cute last time I saw her.

Seriously there's someone out there for you, don't give up.

yeah I don’t understand why y’all don’t give thots who are taller than 5’6 shit when the taller they are, the more of a genetic abomination and anomaly they become. the Manlet meme just gives them ammo they don’t deserve

>be 5'5" manlet with napoleon complex
>landed sexy 5'9" redhead wife

Ash isnt a manlet he is 10 years old. The reason brock couldnt get any pussy is because he was as tall as a 10 year old boy.

Lets just give everyone a trophy eh.... fuck off no! Not everyone is equal some people are superior and some are lesser. Everything these days has be made to not leave anyone out I SWEAR TO GOD MAN FUCK! Not everyone gets a trophy.

t. manlets

>Brock always seemed like a literal adult because of his American fun voice.
Woah I never noticed how short he really was

What carriers more shame? Fucking a literal whore or fucking a fat ugly chick?

I'm a woman who is married to a man who is 6'0"

Imma go with fat and ugly, tom

fucking gross

>I’m a grill btw
Yeah yeah I’ve heard it a million times
No one believes you unless you provide proof desu

Ahaha blyat, my 15yo niece is about 5`11``, ahaha fucking arabs are mantlets

>t.6 6 masterrace

I dunno I never fucked a literal whore. I did fuck a couple fat chicks though and the shame passed once I realized I had gotten away with it. If a lot of people knew it would be worse.

That's not how genetics even work. Also there's tons of fat Mexicans, they're not starving there and they're not starving in Vietnam either unless it's the 1970's and 80's you short piece of shit.

Fuck this body positivity shit. I'm 5'8 and I know I'm a manlet. Pretending I'm not isn't going to make me feel better. Pounding the back of my gf's pussy makes me feel better. I don't need this leftist shit.

Oh wait correction I have fucked a literal whore. But I didn't pay for it. So like I'm actually kind of proud of that because other guys had to pay.

I didn't know you were visiting the states, Pat. Your gf looks like a tranny btw.

>looks up to his wife
t.man of the house *breathes in*

people over 5'9 have drastically shorter life spans and more medical issues so get fucked

Depends. Do you have to feed the fat and ugly one before you fuck her? Because if that's the case the cost is probably about the same. Might as well fuck the whore.

I'm not sending you fucks pics of my feet or my tits.

WE WUZ KANGS

How about butthole then you fat cunt.

imagine being this asshurt about being a manlet

If I was short I would look for the tallest female I could find. I wouldn't wish shortness on my worst enemy, especially not my children.

OP, wrong board.

This is Sup Forums, you are looking for /fit/.

>I'll suffer my lonely existence longer than you

>this is what manlets actually believe

5'10

I'm 5"10 lying on my back son. Get ya head in the game

So you are a female but yet you act like Tell people to kill themselves for something as petty as being a little under height? Wow, what a charming woman you are. Sounds like you are the one with bad genes. If this is really you then you are no woman. You’re gross.

You manlets are so sensitive.

i know :(

>Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

less than 6'1 = bitch nigger
6'2+ = King

>height
>'bad' genes
You're kinda a retard.

>You will never date an amazonian gf who would force you to wear that picture as a badge in public

>easier to take cover from enemy fire
>bad

lanklets have no redeeming qualities now that... ladders exist.

Why would you want to be subjugated by a woman?
Are you so desperate for "love" that you'd be willing to be shit on?
Man up and learn self reliance.

5 - 5'8 = king ppphahaahhaha any fully grown man under 5'10 is a Manlet with short man syndrome

>6'3

>4'9"
>nazi flag
hitler would've gassed you

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

The True King Of Manlets

fuck no, height is more important than race.

I'm 6ft2 and I value tall black brothers a lot more than white manlets.

manlets are scum of the earth

>tfw 5'8"

WE WUZ KANGLETZ N SHIET

At least I have a 5'6" gf

Women should have an equal share of the blame. If they weren't so short there wouldn't be as many manlets.

I'm 5'8 and a half how fucked am I?

If this was an rpg and I had to roll a random character I would trash and reroll if I ended up being bellow 6 foot

Thank god my mom’s side of the family is tall

Meninist Leninist leave post haste!

if you take your ring finger and reach to the bottom of your palm and note the point it reaches then extend your ring finger straight again that is how long your dick is when hard

Get out of our thread REEEEEE

Is it you? Why the proxy?

idk what the fuck you're talking about.

Women determine nothing.

If we had a patriarchy we could even make it law for tall women to fuck short men, and women wouldn't say shit.

They'd just go with the flow as they do everything else.

i remember in college there was a black manlet who managed to fuck beautiful tall long-legged white women on the volleyball team

how did he do it user? was it the BBC?

I'm 5'10 and know I'm short

>not just a manlet
>he is a soyboy as well

Charm?

Probably a combination of things, same shit that gets white men laid.

5'8 here. Took me a while to say it I am beautiful no matter what other people say. Everyone is someones cup of tea.

gotta admit, as a tall white man, im a little turned on by the idea of tall white women getting fucked by black manlets that have much bigger cocks than me

something so humiliating about the thought

We are all kings here there is no need for that

sure Lopez

5'7" Manlet here. AMA.

But some of the greatest contributions to human history have come from physically disheveled wrecks whose greatest assets were their minds. Of course there are y'all and strong geniuses as well, but you only NEED to be tall and strong if you're engaged in some kind of combat, and only the kinds that involve CQC.

im 5'9" and stuck in retail, wheres the gas chambers pls