Can China be stopped?

>FBI director Christopher Wray issued a dire warning against China's growing influence during a Senate intelligence hearing on Tuesday.
>He cited the variety of ways that China is implementing its plan to replace the US as the foremost global power, including infiltrating American academia.
>China's Confucius Institutes are ostensibly language learning centers, but often serve as vehicles for Chinese propaganda at universities around the world, including the US.
>Intelligence experts also cited Chinese cybersecurity threats as a major concern in 2018.

archive.is/LRSj7

Other urls found in this thread:

malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/701830-family-of-five-instantly-killed-after-rammed-by-careless-driver-who-was-using-his-phone.html
keywiki.org/Congressional_Progressive_Caucus
youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=FMBblewrZI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hurry up chinks, we need more violinists for our symphonies we don't attend

I see a screenshot, but no link.
>in all fields

Nigger, the archive is right there

Hell no! China has overtaken the US as the most powerful country on the planet and the gap between the two will only grow. White supremacy is a dying cancer patient and the Chinaman is smoking a cigar next to him asking "Do you want to take a hit?"

Isn’t chinese propaganda the same as kike propaganda? Don’t they work together?

>Americans
Who? The only people who want that title are being demographically pushed out. Newfags and foreign loyalists are going to be the majority in a decade. What the fuck do you think is going to happen then you fucking fed dipshits? Better start deporting shitskins and arresting kikes for treason quickly.

fuck off shill

>including infiltrating American academia.
lole too true

Which city is this from?

>as seen in file photo

China leads the world in manufacturing, scientific research and has significantly less denbts than the US (who owes it's denbts to China). It also helps that everyone in China is "Chinese" and everyone here is a "racist."

Poor kid

Probably some rural city

war is coming boys

Yeah, no shit. Russia is a joke. China is a major problem on the horizon. Meanwhile we dumb our society down so niggers won't feel inferior. We only make ourselves vulnerable that way. We need to tell the niggers to sit down and shut up while the adults figure out a way to keep China from overthrowing our society.

>archive.israel
kys

Get down and suck that tiny yella cock huwite boi! Y'all are done! Just the Patriots. Africa got next after China.

dunno

>manufacturing
gee you must be really proud that the western world uses chinks as cheap labor
>scientific research
get the fuck outta here. the vast majority of chinese research papers are garbage that no one outside of china takes seriously
>everyone in China is "Chinese"
i like how you put that in quotes. china has a shitload of minorities who would gladly have their own country. and the "chinese" themselves are the products of being raped nonstop for 1500 years by horse archers so fuck outta here with your chinese ethnic purity bullshit

Wray was a pretty weak pick I think. Nothing about him suggests original thought or even much thought aligned with Trump. There are some real issues with China I guess but to sit with a straight face and act like they're threatening to "infiltrate" our "academia" is basically pretending that our present academia isn't already infiltrated. How much worse would the commie chinks be than the filthy kikes?

malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/701830-family-of-five-instantly-killed-after-rammed-by-careless-driver-who-was-using-his-phone.html

Yueyang, Hunan. The driver was on his phone.

damn the guy I was sure was gonna make it didn't make it

SINK THE CHINKS

Where do you think all that divisive commie shit comes from? Most likely it's getting in from outside. It has lots of similarities to Chinese Cultural Revolution.

It is a very real threat

The west coast is being taken over, something must be done

Jews, Chinese, Mexican/Mestizo shitskins and Muslims. In that order are the biggest threats to the future of the western world.

Why would you want or stop China? They are better than the USA in just about every way. I hope for Chinese global supremacy because then the era of PC faggotry and nigger worship will be over. Chinese will do what whites failed to do and genocide the niggers finally.

Some place in inner china.

imagine being the guy who fucked up that badly.

>can't into history
It's a momentum game. They need our market, and the moment we start a trade war for real, internal tensions will consume China whole, just like during the 19th century when they went up against the british.

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

>the era of nigger worship will be over

Hate to break it to you but China is in the throes of nigger worship right now. If you've seen any of their most popular TV shows / variety shows in the past year or so, it's basically no different from American television.

People who are worried about China taking over the world clearly have not spent much time there. If anything, their culture is being completely replaced by Western culture. A shame, really.

Success breeds jelousy

>Sup Forums wants to racemix with this and have it in their child's genetics.

well americans aren't white so what's wrong with a little bit of chink in them?

too true for TV

I can understand the "yellow fever", but I think most of the yellow fever adherents are people wishing to find Japanese or Korean wives, not chinks.

To be honest your overlords (the rich fucks who own this country) sold you guys out for shekels. China's rise to entirely due to Western corporations offshoring manufacturing from America (a liberal, albeit racist country where the "rights" and "feelings" of the common man is considered) to China (a highly homogeneous, authoritarian country where everyone does what their betters tell them to do without complaining). Capitalism is more efficient in authoritarian countries than in liberal ones.

udder hatred boast

less than 15% of us debt is held by dogeaters

Are you not paying attention to the reverse "Opium Wars" they're hitting America with right now. The 'oids are comin' in hot and heavy from China. It's like the Crack Era for White folks.

>interest bearing, non callable bonds
>da evil debt oh so scary
Top lol

>American society
what society? this is not a society, if the economy crashed tomorrow the country would instantly break out in open race war. The only thing keeping people grom slaughtering each other is the fact that we have lots of money

intentional (i hope that vehicle driver got strung up once Chinese police investigated)
accidental
accidental (poor baby, little fucker is gonna be scarred as fuck)

It's like the crack era for fucking boomers. It's better if these fuckers are drugged out of their minds so they can't fuck up more shit.

Pretty much.

I'm ready to rock for the most part. You never know though. Trump might be able to build that fucking wall and ship out all the beaners. He has a hard on for revenge so when that cold dish comes around he is going to make it piping hot for those kike stooges in Washington.

That gif is perfect. America is the "big STRAWNG MANN" who can't take those bitches down. China is the Bitch with the big bag who gets her main bitch Russia (has a "smaller" bag than China but has more bite) to fight with her. No one ultimately hits the floor though cause then the game is over.

Lol. The more dead boomers the better. We can't afford their pensions and Millenials need jobs.

Not worried, non cucked whites and the Chinese will get along just fine. The only threat we face is letting SJW style shit grow and permeate our entire society. Based chinks won't look upon us too fondly then.
>In early 20th century Chinese ideologues imagined a world as a racial battlefield with yellows competing against whites over degenerated brow black and red races. The first two were classified as fine races (liangzhong) as opposed to the other three, labeled as mean races (jianzhong).

>As stated by conservative thinker Tang Caichang: Yellow and white are wise, red and black are stupid; yellow and white are rulers, red and black are slaves; yellow and white are united, red and black are scattered.

i've been saying this for years, china is the greatest threat to the world, canada is fucked because of them.

Sadly, most american idiots like will see this and stick their heads in the ground while chanting 'muh creativity' instead of actually trying to improve and innovate. It's going to be a repeat of the american car industry's arrogance when toyota and datsun entered the car market.

chang here.
every single one of us is here legally, so blame your politicians if you dont like it, why blame us? the truth is liberal lefts has always been your biggest enemy.

Haha, you think your pieces of paper mean something. We're going to exterminate all of you

I'm pretty sure the chinese are the only thing keeping canada from going full retard especially with trudeau at the helm

>couldn't even exterminate the native Americans
oh we are scared

The committee said it was RUSSIAN ALERT...

We have open communists in our governement
keywiki.org/Congressional_Progressive_Caucus
We have communists in our intelligence agencies
We have communists in our military
We allow Chinese nationals to study in our best universities
We allow Chinese to work on highly sensitive military projects.

And yet the Jew is still the biggest threat to us IMHO

How could everyone just ignore trips of truth

Love it when these Chinese-Americans onsider themselves more chinese than american. Always flipping sides between american and chinese depending whichever one benefits you the most. Chinese-Americans arent even that chinese. Literal white people inside chinese body
youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg

this is the one child policy in action

you forgot semites

Meanwhile, you can't even become Chinese. They won't give you a green card.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

China takes, but won't give back.

Serious question - why stop it?
It's quite clear to everyone that Western society is dying and degenerate. The hardest working people are punished, while the lazy minority is celebrated. Everything from the music, to the culture, to the politics, is dirty, tainted, and nauseating.

And then you look at China - hard work is celebrated. Traditional culture is championed. Love of country is promoted. And no way in hell are niggers, Muslims or any other of the shitskins that plague Europe and America tolerated.

China is the model to follow, and I hope very soon in Europe that Dengist parties start appearing.

they are overpopulated, plus diasphora connections helps their tech and foreign policy

> letting your race become a slave race
remember when britain used to rule the world? do you want to be treated like a chinese coolie in the 1800s?

> India is growing like x^3 while China is x^2
Oh boy 2100 gon b fun

Chinese Americans are calling white Americans foreigners in the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMBblewrZI0

I already am a slave race, to the Jew who forces me to work for the benefit of the him and the minorities.

At least one can find equality and partnership with the Chinese. You can't find anything of the sort with the scum who currently control the country.

I think about this a lot.
This really is the only financial red pill that matters.
It’s such irrefutable proof of the existence of elites that it gives me a headache, furthermore when I debate leftists with this they literally scoff and call me a liar, and say China was made great on workers backs.
It’s mind boggling that this has occurred

It's all planned by the elites of US
same old thesis-antithesis-synthesis
The only solution is the create our own synthesis before they can implement theirs but everyone is too divided and hellbent on generating the antithesis to think straight.

.is is iceland moron, not that it would make any difference

personally not worried about china...think they are on the good side

americans gotta recycle their anti-jap propaganda posters soon, just rename them to china

>hard work is celebrated.

What fucking planet are you on?
Hard work is NOT celebrated in China.
Being cunning enough to steal from anyone and everyone is celebrated.

How have no idea, stay on the other side of the world, mainland chinks are total cunts

Fuck off you don’t know what you’re on about

this, i live in a chinese shithole

Wtf is this from

Indeed, those are some pathetic words from a Brit.

I could have made these posts. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

>talks about hard work
>is too shiftless and lazy to change the country for his proxy

Go sign on

I usually post as a memeflag, I wanted to make the point that I am a real person.

I work but I recognise that the work of modernity is just slavery to the system. The only satisfying thing in life is real work, what you need to do in order to survive. A corporate job isn't survival, it's a distraction to wear us down.

b-b-but russia