yournewswire.com/los-angeles-man-dies-of-flu-after-receiving-flu-shot/
webmd.com/vaccines/how-effective-is-flu-vaccine#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not getting your nonexistant flu vaccine

ishygddt

>baby with influenza
kiddy was fucked anyways

I wonder how she really died

>It was left to the child's grandmother, Tameka Stettler, to share the sad news that her granddaughter, three-year-old Alivia R. Viellieux, passed away on Monday morning.
>Tameka Stettler
>Tameka

The flu

Awesome news! Natural selection at its finest.

Best part is that a lot of these Jr tards kids are homeschooled; prevents them from spreading new strains to the promising children.

Yo dawg I heard you didn't want the the flu so I injected you with the flu so your body can fight off the flu instead of fighting the flu.

>Tameka Stettler
no wonder she dead

While we're on the subject, I wish flat earthers would all build a rocket to fly in that explodes because they think proper calculations are a satanic hoax.

Kek

>Boomer conspiritard memes
Godlikeproductions is down the hall and to the left.

>3-year-old who died of vaccination never caught the flu

>breaking news!
>child dies from common, fatal disease!
>inject your infants with vaccines that will do literally nothing for their non-existent immune system or you're a conspiracy nut and a murderer!
>there's no reason to be suspicious or suspect ulterior motives on the part of people pushing vaccines!

so I'm going through the Facebook of this retarded lady and I keep notice this old dude Ronnie Breedlove. every comment he makes is the same. wtf is with this guy

These kikes are really pushing this hard
I'm skipping vaxinations till they are out of power

>immune systems don't exist
HOLY FUCK I had no idea people can be this stupid. CBTS was the final blow that utterly killed this board.

Way to not read the post, you fucking retarded nigger.

---------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers...

Faggot shill. Try the CDC. They state it doesn't work for for shit.

statnews.com/2017/02/16/flu-vaccine-protective-cdc/
archive.is/GXFCG

Go post your stormnigger copypastas somewhere else. Sup Forums isn't your personal army and you schizos are ruining this board too just like the election newfags did.

Did Nasa's Masonic team teach you all the 6.66 calculations you need to get to (((SPACE)))?

if you havent noticed the flu vaccine this year is ineffective

though it might have helped, it is highly likely she still would have gotten the flu

At least the flat earth theory has some
Ground

What if...
Wait
What if... (((they))) actually give real and effective flu vaccines, but ony so that humanity becomes DEPENDENT on vaccines and effectively chaining everyone biologically to (((their))) system...?

HOLY FUCK! Where is my tinfoil crown!

Explain

omg this is so scary i better go get injected with chemicals and bacteria and shit so i dont die next

why are they shilling flu vaccines? No one wants them.

I check out the mother of this dead girl and GUESS WHO I FIND! RONNIE BREEDLOVE. Is he doing coded message?

Read 'The Survival of the Wisest by Jonas Salk'. Jonas Salk is the man who invented the polio vaccine, and also a genocidal maniac who thinks the population should be culled with the elite ruling over the surviving population. Also a jew, cause only a jew would invent a cure for a disease in order to sneak in the genetic devolving of the human race. Typical evil entitled globalist. Straight from the fucking horses mouth. Poorly regulated and tested vaccines are killing and crippling our children, this is bigger than pedogate. Its been the absolute hardest book for me to find, selling for 900+ on amazon and cannot find anywhere else.

Why are people shilling fatal flu systems from not getting their shots?

I've never had the flu shot, and coincidentally I've never gotten the flu.

On the other hand... virtually everyone that I've ever encountered has gotten extremely ill after getting a flu shot.

I guess it's all just a coincidence.

Know two people irl who got super fucked up from flu shots so I avoid them like the plague. Sorry CVS kikes I dont want your aluminum

Well, how many kids died of flu that did get the flu shot?

Compare the two numbers and see if there's a correlation.

the mother of this girl also had another kid that died in like september

Thank you for your suggested reading. Doesn't sound like it would hurt to read

I've never had a flu shot in my life.

Is that going to be added to the ever-growing list of pharmaceutical lobby-supported, government-mandated, support-its-mandate-or-be-labeled-a-dumb-antivaxxer required vaccines for public school kids? Maybe Rick Perry was just ahead of his time with his maligned and repealed Gardasil mandate.

Yeah because proper calculations come from the magic science man. God do u even know math?

>get flu shot
>die of flu

>dont get flu shot
>die of flu

sounds like your fucked either way.

Friendly reminder Maddox is down the hall to the left

it's an old mene, but it checks out, open the orbital shields

Yeah I'd love to read it. Scan your copy

smart pos and fren chekkking dig

howabout here?

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with MILLIONS of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to “mix in” until no people of that kind were left.
If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.
If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that.
Anti-Whites are doing it to White people in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
It’s WHITE geNOcide!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

omae awooo shideiru

>dying
If you're inferior enough to die then the gene pool wont miss you.

here? in de pooblick spaz?

Excuse me, but could any sane person not realize that flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and telling everyone to “assimilate” to create a blended humanity IS white GENOCIDE?
Africa will still be full of Africans
Asia will still be full of Asians
Only White children will suffer from this insanity.
iT’s wHitE geNOcide
Except they don’t call it GENOCIDE when it’s done to White children.
They call it “diversity”
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

whitakeronline.org/blog/topic/mini-mantras-pro/

There have been people dying of the flu even after they got the vaccine though.

What is polio and smallpox?

chekkking those superlative time quads

Can someone explain how vaccinations would have helped? Young children dying from the flu is not news
Not siding with amtivaxxers just saying...

More like died because the parents neglected her
Who the fuck dies of a flu? Besides nips.

>Hundreds die every year from the flu despite being vaccinated
>One person dies because they didn't get their placebo
>HURRR ANTI-VAXXERS BTFO
Kill yourself

funny because i work in a pharmacy where ive come in contact with hundreds of people with the flu in the past month. every single person on staff has caught the flu except me and 1 other person and I'm the only person that hasn't had the vaccine. The vaccine is fucking worthless, it doesn't even work because its for old strains.

Flu vaccine is hit and miss. When every gets it the herd immunity effect can really help in some seasons.

i got a flu vaccine that was for 4 strains this year. i still got the flu a few months layer and then got pnuemonia right after.

i had to takes tons of antibiotixs

Sauce or bs

forgot to mention that the cdc publishes the prior years effectiveness. last years was low like 19% effective.

For the record, mine worked wonders. First winter without the flu (knock on wood) in years

i think things like the flu are our last mechanisms for eugenics and culling the herd. We have too many old and weak people running around wasting oxygen.

The weak die so the strong can live.
I got a feeling this flu shit will kill me. I havent left my room in 3 days. I have minimal contact with strangers. The n33t life going to save me.

Obviously burned alive on a Moloch altar.

>Get flu shot
>Only 10% effective
>End up as one of the 9/10 who are gonna get it anyway.

Shots that are 100% I can see but fucking 10? come on.

>10% effective this year

flu vaccines are shit. influenza is mutable, not like a singular polio virus where one vaccine is a cure all. the range on flu vaccines can range from 0-60% any given year. It's a crapshoot.

Last time I got a vaccine (meningitis) I had an allergic reaction the the dead meningitis cells and the lead in the fucking thing, which gave me a weak form of meningitis that fucking hurt. Fuck vaccines *if allergic to.

Flue vaccination would have to be done yearly. And it changes yearly. Based on whatever they're having go on in China before it comes here.
And people die from flue AFTER getting the vaccine too. Grown adults.
yournewswire.com/los-angeles-man-dies-of-flu-after-receiving-flu-shot/

Do you honestly believe this BS.
The over usage of vaccines and antibiotics are setting us up for the big one.

Some will, some won't, and some will shit post, such is life.

yeah? doesn't flu mutate every year?

do you know how many vaccines a child is given in the first few years, in the US now?

do you know that vaccine companies were given immunity from lawsuits in the US, even if negligence can be proved? what so you think of the latter? I know I made the claim, but am lazy, please see if you can easily prove it yourself before making me do it bro

Early response by the immune system is critical. The high presence of virus specific antigens increases the pickup of immune response on first infection and retards the increase of virus, preventing it from spreading as far as it would without those antigens.

it's only 30% effective, but I'd still recommend it for kids and old people.

>toddler dies of influenza
>pretty normal occurrence
>makes a national news story about why you need your flu shot goy

Do they not realize how transparent this is?

>1 kid does of flu
>hundreds die of vaccination side effects
really activated my activities...

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

Baptists

>1 in 1,000,000 severe reactions to vaccine
>ABBLOO BLOOOO DA JEWS IZ GIBIN US TBE CHEMICALS REEEEEEESS NO VAXXINE

When something so undeniably protects your life that the government forces you to get it

really... i mean you cant stop checking your phone but oh now flu shots control your mind.

fucking idiots.

i dont think anyone actually believes that , i think antivaxxers are just in favor of their being a choice involved

Let the antivaxxers die.
They are a bunch of fucking retards.
Those people are jeopardizing the health of the rest of the population.

invest in a less obvious proxy

Plausible, except, that vaccines are not the same thing as narcotics.

But I am not a proxy, silly.
And invest in what?
The only thing you can invest in this country is the alcohol brewing industry.

>Americans are so stupid they need a carrot dangled in front of them to get a necessary vaccination.

>Overall, getting a flu shot cut one’s risk of contracting flu and needing to see a doctor by 48 percent this season

>what is Darwinism?
Mixes aren't meant to live in this planet, their weak genetics should perish with them, only the pure and strong should survive

RETARD ALERT!

i'm sure someone has already said this in this thread but i definitely support antivaxxers, basically if your kid dies because you didn't vaccinate them then it's a good thing because clearly your (and thus their) genes were not meant for this world anyway

webmd.com/vaccines/how-effective-is-flu-vaccine#1

gives 60% better odds of not getting the flu in adults, less for kids, varies by year, depends on the strain, vax only addresses some.

tl;dr vax can benefit but not a silver bullet, not that big of a boost, for some strains, but better than no boost.

probably would have died anyway. it kills grown adults.

iven´t taken a single flushot after 14 or 15 years of age and now im almost 29.

do not take flushots post puberty , you don´t need it trust me.
and (((they))) will give you slow growing canceroids via those shots.

>pure
>strong
>what is heterosis
>why are you an ignorant cunt
>why is your understanding of Darwinism that dumb pernicious understanding that's just used as a scientific licence to be a douche
>what is contingency
seriously, kys

Flu shot are useless because of the large variety of this family of viruses.
I am fully vaccinated but I have never had a flu shot in my entire life.

then why do you wear clothes to protect yourself from the cold sven? fucking retard

so that i don't freeze to death? are you fucking stupid? the equivalent would be going out in the cold NOT wearing clothes. or even more accurately, making your young children go out in the snow naked and being surprised when they freeze. kill yourself by the way

the only reason to get a flu shot is if there is something else wrong with you. like if you have AIDS or something, or are really old.

The flu basically only kills small children, the elderly, and people with other serious health problems. The flu is basically never fatal on it's own, you die either from dehydration or a co-infection of something else, typically bacteria.

i'm saying that parents who are antivaxxers are obviously retarded/low iq/stupid and therefore their children are too and therefore have shit genes, in case you didn't get that obvious point

o fug fren cheers you got chec on tat chek

ooh sheeeiit fren, him notice and is hear!