Trump says he hates migrant workers

>Trump says he hates migrant workers
>Trump hires migrant workers at his resorts.

Ummmmm wtf?

I think you meant:

>Someone SAYS Trump hates immigrants

Tastiest bait I've had all day tho.

You realize he gave up control of his businesses, right?
He had to for his current job of making you salty.

Putting the Trump children in charge of his business didn't mean he gave it up when he TALKS TO THEM.

Where was this butthurt when Buffett demanded higher taxes despite using every loophole under the sun or when Hollywood fucksticks preach about MUH CARBON from their yacht?

>deflection

OMG HE HIRED FOREIGNERS WHAT A RACIST

It's not deflection since I agree with raising taxes on the ultra rich and reducing pollution too.

Yep, and he hates how China is taking advantage of us in trade but him and his daughter have all of their shitty merchandise manufactured by malnourished 8 year-olds in sweatshops overseas.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a bigger hypocrite than Donald Trump.

He says things that people want to hear, but never follows through, or worse, he goes and does the opposite.

he's never said any such thing. pass along to your komrades that we know what's up

Fuck off and die commie

Proved link or citation, faggot.

>TFW some fuckwits still believe that Trump is racist

I couldn't resist...

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Is that Bruce Jenner?

>Caring what a communist has to say on anything

These are are problems that need to be fixed be the government. American companies going out of business as a protest won't fix the problem.

It's like telling a libertarian they're a hypocrite for using government services but still expecting them to pay taxes.