Iceland is finished

Iceland is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/07/welfare-fraud-arrests-made-in-kiryas-joel-345.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can jews be outbred?

We can bake them like bread.

How the fuck is Iceland in Europe?

he's ultra-orthodox, not a threat really.
nice white family too desu.

oyvey!

F

historical association with european kingdoms

norway, denmark, ect.

... screw it, got nothing better to do.

... fuck

cmon 6! we can dbl team her

roll

Or is it?

lol yolo

roll

I told you that five fucking years ago you nigger
They let SJW's into the government and they have been slowly bringing shitskins over whenever the EU will Todd them some
Iceland is a fucking meme, they're like Ånland but worse

BIG MONEY BIG MONEY!!

FUCK THIS SITE.

Give milk

Under-fucking-rated

Actualy jews aren't really breeding that much. Only ones that have babies are ultra-ortodox retards on welfare that don't teach their kids math.
Also jews have way higher rates of interacial breeding than any other grup.

give milkies

SHAPIRO SISTER BABY COME ON!

GIVE MILKIES

Where's Lauren Southern aka Simonsen the hair dyeing jew?

When you think about it like that, Europe is kind of everywhere.

MUMMY

lollin

Ugly Jews.

oof let's go

And it all goes downhill from here.

Jews tend to breed with whites. In the future we will be overlorded by a bunch of 95% European 'Jews'.

hell, maybe I will be lucky once in my life

what could go wrong

Go to Hell.

rolan

funny they do this right when trying to make chopping dick skin off babies illegal. hmmm

Please be 6, please.

rerollan

I guess I'm trap-fapping.

c'mon gimme six

>he's ultra-orthodox, not a threat really.

I can tell you don't live anywhere near them.

Naive mutt, never trust a kike.. Considering the status of your country, you should know.

Come on potato jewess

What do you think 00 is? And good luck getting a stiffy with them dried up, old milkers in your face.

roll for 6

kewl

zionists ruined the other countries because they wanted you to move to israel!

you made them ruin iceland.
they didn't want or care to

roll

Jewish women belong to white men as sterilized sex slaves

Another country destroyed and white men once again failed to even put up a fight. White men are a race of cowards and weaklings

FUCK. Now where is my dns server gonna reside

oh boy

LETS GOOOO

Mommie

Weeeee

#1 is literally perfect

rollin

They really can't just be and not multilate their children's dicks
Amazing

RUSSIAN ALERT...

Source? There are numerous grammar and typos in this letter.

"Thread of expulusion" is an auto-correct kind of error.

Roll for milk and sheckles.

Kiryas Joel... the place in the US with the highest rate of welfare parasites. Every nigger that gets told, "You niggers are on welfare" should throw this example back at the speaker.

literally a ratperson

God fucking damn it.

rolling 4 88

i am a jewish man

hope they freeze to death

FUCK

fucking kikes

they gave been finished a long time ago.
1/3 of the population participates in Pride fest

Gib khazar milkers

Nope. It is because it is in Eurasian plate.

rolllll

fug

1 or 9 please

But what if the Jews maintain a very Jewish core, filtering out undesired children through cultural selection, culture and environment (for instance, creating and maintaining a culture and environment where only children that are desired thrive or survive in, for instance by circumcising infant boys and indoctrinating and damaging them in other ways as well), and let the remainder mix up into the rest of society? And any Jewish children and adults that show signs of genuine and deep dignity, worth and goodness are for instance harassed to death (or directly killed, like the Maccabees and the Sicarii did)? That way, they can per generation look more and more European, but maintain the core part of their variant of Jewishness.
On a related note, I tried lightly skimming through some translations of some parts of the Talmud, and it really seems to be mind-bending, with a lot of discussion and (from my light skimming) few clear statements; I partially get the impression that it is an obfuscation and defensive mechanism against reading the Talmud and related texts as well as a defensive mechanism against holding the Talmud and those that follow it (ie. the major branch of Judaism today, namely the rabbinical tradition that follows the Talmud) accountable. I also believe that it affects and "mutates" the people that read it in certain directions, and that some people thrive and benefit from it, and some people are hurt and destroyed by it. But this is again from a very light skimming. It also seems to be about training people in dishonest discussion, talking, evading laws and rules, indoctrinating the readers into not caring (the God and prophets from earlier Judaism that (arguably wrongly, unjustly and foolishly and in an inrresponsible way) invested and fought for the Jews, seem to be made fun of and humiliated) and that laws and systems do not matter and should be exploited, and the world can be taken for granted, etc.

Correction:
>I also believe that it affects and "mutates" the people that read it in certain directions, and that *certain kinds of people* thrive and benefit from it, and *other certain kinds of people are hurt and destroyed by it.

Roll

roll

This
isn't
fucking
Sup Forums.

Why do you low iq morons still fall so easy for these thread derailers?

Shit like this makes me agree with those who want Sup Forums deleted.

rolling

yikes

"Kiryas Joel is, at least on paper, the poorest community in the entire United States."

Holy fuck. Look at the village and tell me the residents are actually poor.

failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/07/welfare-fraud-arrests-made-in-kiryas-joel-345.html

Mommy

Pls mommy

I want milkies!

Milkies nowwwwwwwwwww

Jews were assimilated into European gene pools centuries ago. Pretending otherwise is rather stupid. There’s a reason Judaism is passed matrilineally

>Memeflag
Opinion discarded

>1/3 of the population participates in Pride fest

Is this true? Why do people here call this non-country "based"?

roll

f

>Jews infiltrated themselves into European gene pools centuries ago. Pretending otherwise is rather stupid. There’s a reason Judaism is passed matrilineally

fixed it for you