Centaur no Nayami

We had a thread but it didn't survive the night but nigga we got shit to talk about
Hopefully they see this

If nobody posts I guess I'll see y'all Sunday and we can discuss imp pussy then

They should. The next episode is called "Why Are We So Bewildered When We Receive a Love Letter?" and I don't know what else that could refer to other than the opening chapter.

I made the thread for link related, it's called Chapter 0, and who knows

That was me.

>開いていい
"Spread them" Unclear if they were requesting permission or requesting she open wider for them.
>好きにしてくれ
As you please/whatever
ででも突っ込むのはなしだぞ
But no thrusting/inserting
特に羌子
Especially Kyouko.

So they were pretty straightforwardly translating that.

Ah hello, good to see you made it

Interesting
Could they have been referring to her legs?

Strictly speaking 開い basically just means "open". In going off a combination of my low level of nip and Google translate.
Almost didn't make it. Was about to head to bed when a thread I was following died, so decided to check for CnN on a whim.

Yes Yes the thread I linked
You said you'd be back in 7 hours but you overslept
Or maybe you didn't sleep and it's 1 pm now
Or maybe you're somewhere other than best timezone

Yes, but more likely her lips.

Lewd

I said I'd be back in seven hours because I was working and had no access to my tanks.

Are the nip tanks as huge as the 7seas?

This manga is so weird.

Probably not? I don't really buy the English ones. All nip tanks are generally similar in size, from my personal experience.

amazon lists seven seas as normal 20cm height volumes. are they actually bigger?

I want to poke her breasts.

They're a good inch or two taller than the boku no hero academia I put in for scale

Can somebody explain to me why, if they are canonically all hexapods, there are plenty of humans with 4 rather than 6 limbs?

They stopped using the middle pair, so they degenerated.

There are no humans with 4 limbs, the whole idea would be totally absurd

Antarcticans did it

can really tell from your photo, but it looks like usual seinen manga size

I assume their evolution was based on geographic distribution, with warmer climates producing imps, colder climates producing angels, flat environments producing centaurs, jungles producing tigermen etc. The 4-limbed humans evolved in more moderate climates and therefore had no use for their third set of limbs, so they shrank away and only remain as vestigial bones.

Or Antarcticans did it.

Are toilets the same for everyone?

Huh, are seinen usually bigger? These things are way bigger than everything aside from the Jojonium stuff, which they are only slightly larger (?unsure?) than.

Robot - A4
TenKen - usual western seinen manga size
HnC - TokyoPop size i think
Drifters - probably normal japanese size?

Horse Pussy

It's human though.

It's centaur actually. It's also canonically cute centaur pussy.

horse pussy

Centaur is canonically human

Please don't have this discussion AGAIN
Huh, my sizes are all over the map
They're not as big as I thought they were but that's because monster musume is fucking tiny
Nintendo Switch for comparison

Got a screen shot of her pussy from the manga?

Raws are on nyaa

This isn't drawn by Yabuki

So you don't. Good to know that you're just spewing shit.

Hime and friends drawn by Yabuki. That really should happen sometime.

This show is so fucking weird. i feel like it's trying to tell me something

This angry loli sustains me

elaborate

Tell me about Manami. Why is she so cute?

i feel like there is this very subtle discrimination message with the fishpeople scene and the lesbians. And at one point im pretty sure one of centaur's friends mentions it being illegal to ride her

and those weird suit guys during sensei's speech

>it being illegal to ride her
I'm still mad

Stick around or read ahead. You'll see that the weird hasn't even started yet.

What are they doing?

m-muh horse pussy

Just started this out (manga), after watching the first couple episodes of the anime. I'm around chapter 50, should be catching up today.

Didn't expect the level of social and political commentary I'd see. Thought it might have been very superficial stuff on the background after the first episode, but it's a bit more prevalent than I thought it'd be, and seems to be quite integrated to some grand plan or plot, in the midst of all the SoL, cutesy and alternate fantasy world that propels it on first instance.

For those who have been following this for a while, I wonder what exactly is the message, or the position the author takes. Is Centaur Worries a satire to what an extreme liberal and democratic society would look like, in most of its relevant tenets and consequences; or is it really earnest? Just looking at the author's track record, as much as he tries to not insert too much yuri/shouji ai in this particular story, he certainly likes the genre and expression. So what about the rest. Incidentally, I just passed a part where they joke that throwing a nationalist in the air could be considered artful live performance.

I also find the whole antarcticans depiction, and the fact they come from Antarctica extremely curious.

The centaur was anxious about whether her vagina looked okay so the other girl is letting her look at hers for comparison.

fucking WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

>Or Antarcticans did it.
Yeah I really like this thinking. Not because it's what it's necessarily implied, but it's within the realm of possibility at this point.

The evolution of tiger's in this world also points to the atrophy of the middle limbs due to behaviour and environment pressures. I like that this page also acted as a form of foreshadowing.

Either way, I'd say it's evolutionarily consistent that wings (functional or for show) are just as much limbs as regular arms and legs, so angels and imps are hexapods down to a T. It's only with most of the catfolk that the explanation of vestigial limbs has to be invoked to justify their design.

I think he just made a world in his mind and is letting it play out, /tg/ style

Why reach for scientific explanations that might not quite connect when you can just point at the goddamn Elder Things manipulating humanity from the shadows
Now I need to go mod Infra Arcana to be in the Centaur no Nozumi verse

Thread is not allowed to die

Wouldn't doubt that. I'd find it interesting if all their scientific evolutionary narrative was just that, and a tentative one. Most people don't believe in gods, but they and the supernatural seem to clearly exist as well. I think it's a very crazy fruit salad there with lots of possibilities and room for inbetweens.

Reminder that the imps are actually dragons.

Out of curiosity, how do they deal with first bubble on the next page? In Japanese she's asking whether Nozomi was punning, because the verb "tsukkomu" means physically inserting something, but can also mean saying something metaphorically penetrating.

Kyoko says, "is she calling me pushy?"
Nozumi responds, "just watch it, goathead!"
Then rape

Also, wow that's really intelligent dialog, so many layers, such deeps
No idea how you're supposed to translate that without a multi-paragraph T/N
How did prettyanon translate it?

Oh, the translation makes me I realize I might be wrong about what the pun was supposed to be. I hadn't thought it could be referring to Kyouko's horns and ramming like a goat.

Huh

OP from last thread here.
>"Especially you, Kyoko"

I know that's from volume 14, but I really hope they work it (or at least something like it) into the anime. Nozomi's chest is too perfect to keep covered.

Anyone has a picture with similarities between ef's ending and this anime's ending?

For those curious.

Why does Nozumi spit such fire I mean woah

Is this the one?

The page after this is a fucking masterpiece
>Kyoko sobbing into the pillow
>Nozumi's rape face
>Nozumi not knowing how to undress Hime

I Imagine she's been like this since "the incident"

The last time Kyouko shoved something in her snatch?

This is why mule-kicks are not instant gibs in this world.

Come on, let's stop it with the photos.

I'm phoneposting
Have a Nozumi
Also I don't have any idea what people are talking about when they mention the secret clubhouse

Fuck where'd Nozumi go

Just realized her wings are way too low in that image, is it always like that in the anime or what

I only have the nips on hand right now. Have some loli pussy in pantsu.

And loli Hime. That's all the "after chapter" one -page stuff from volume 1. Yeah, it's only five chapters(0-4) long. And a two page omake.

Anyone else?

I found the social and political commentary quite unexpectedly prevalent, sometimes with entire chapters dedicated to it, and some of the references hit quite close to home. All fantastically veiled, which is one of the other points, but still noticeable.

Don't you think there's something deliberate about it?

Yes, thanks.

Maybe it'll all tie back together someday

>Don't you think there's something deliberate about it?
It's obvious to the most casual of observers that the slow steady drip of revelations about both the authoritarian nature of Hime's society and the grave danger that the world is facing from the outside is purely in your own mind. The mangaka simply wants to draw cute descendants of cute thick-skinned hexapods. Anything else is just you projecting your fears for this world upon his world.

>Anything else is just you projecting your fears for this world upon his world.

Honestly seems pretty naive to me. I don't know if he's actually out to make a political point but it's definetly there to drive intrigue.

Stuff like the centaur slave men being put in these horse costumes and having their arms tied back is just too unsetteling to not be anything noteworthy.

You, like everyone else, are seeing what you want to see. The man's busting his butt to tell a good coming of age story in an alternative world, yet all anyone wants to do is toss that story aside and dig for deeper meaning in the tiny flourishes that he gives the story's background. Typical, really.

I agree fellow human. These people need to stop trying to pull apart this cute series looking for some darker features that the author clearly didn't intend there to be.

But it's not just background. There are entire chapters deticated to the history of the world that go into brutal detail on slavery and social issues prevalent in their society. Again, not saying there's any real deeper point to it other than showing us that the world actually HAS depth that goes beyond just small town Japan school life but it's there.

The whole arc about Hime in the other world has nothing to do with telling a SoL story it's the author trying out new, more action packed ideas. Honestly it's pretty obvious that while he likes telling cute family stories he sometimes likes to spread his wings. Both in the canon of real world issues like career decisions as class reps dad's case or by going into the bigger politics of his world.

I mean what's you explanation for the alien stuff, the dark history chapters and the fuzz about the antarcticans if not the author building on his SoL story?

>I mean what's you explanation for the alien stuff, the dark history chapters and the fuzz about the antarcticans if not the author building on his SoL story?
I already told you, they're merely flourishes put in to keep his own interest in the manga high: aliens are fun to draw, alternative histories get the creative juices flowing, and antarcticans are a playful poke are our own conspiracy clutching clowns.
Exactly, fellow rational being.

>aliens are fun to draw

good talking to you, I'll go lay down now

Liar

Don't be mean. Not everyone who thinks fondly of Hime's himes is ready to commit to the full ride.

>questioning God himself

>full ride

hatecrime.exe

There's no need for someone to shitpost their fanfiction about centaurs having human genitals in every thread claiming it's cannon.

Just demand proof. There isn't any, so you can easily expose it as a fraud.

Assuming she's okay with it, if you're up for
it, you can bareback Hime all day long. Given how flexible she is, you can probably get in a game of tonsil hockey at the same time.

Dropped this because of all those chapters with the babies

Do they ever stop

No, you could skip them if you just want to get to the other stuff though.

More like actual horsefuckers trying to push their fanfiction to shit up the threads looking for an excuse to post 3DPD.