Raildex

HAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALIESTAH

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/天文台
mediafire.com/file/ruqlmeyu58vmv1l/Astral Buddy 04.zip
bato.to/reader#8d664c9c8c850e23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No girl comes close to being as embarrassingly bad as vento.

Her motivations are fucking stupid, but her voice is sex

Do you guys have any idea how to phrase this? I'm really not sure how to translate these 3 bubbles. Especially since "astronomical observatory" doesn't really fit in.

Currently I would go for this I think
>Oriana looked for a point (written: Astronomical observatory) to activate Peter's Cross
>Astronomical Observatory
>If you understand that much, can't you calculate(derive?) her place (read as point) from it?

When will we get Casual Vento?

Another hour or so

Sounds alright to me

Thanks for guy's hard work

Purple

Aren't they referred to as Belvedere in there?

Oh look, another thread.

Best girl without piercing

You don't have to participate you know. You could just chill in the archive.

Belvedere? What? It's this jisho.org/search/天文台

She's ugly no matter what she wears

Well Index II episode had an episode title called Belvedere and it used the 天文台 characters and furigana of ベルヴェデーレ. Meaning it should be read as Belvedere.

In Index light novel volume 10's translation I got from Baka-tsuki there is only one instance of the word" astronomical" being used in the translation, and several of Belvedere, which I assume was used as the proper translation of 天文台.

In that case, shouldn't there be furigana ベルヴェデーレ alongside 天文台 whenever it pops up in the volume indicating that instead of literally translating it as Astronomical Observatory it should be translated as Belvedere? I don't have the Index manga raws right now so I can check. Of course, if there is no ベルヴェデーレ then I'd have no problem with it being translated Astronomical Observatory.

Are you jealous of her real beauty?

NTR when

Overrated shit with a vocal circlejerking fanbase?

This isn't the Monogatari thread, user.

Oh I see, but that makes it even more complicated. You can barely read it, but the chapter's title is Belvedere, here too, yes. But if you look at the second page I posted there, it reads as てんもんだい both times on the first and third panel.

Then I will just leave it like this but with a comment, that it's written the same as the chapter's title. Well thanks, I didn't even try to look at the furigana of the title, because they were cut off that much

>Entered a thread about a series he didn't like just to get upset and comment about it

What a loser.

I like this. Is there a gif verious of Misaka doing it?

version*

Don't think so. Or at least I haven't seen it. Sorry friend.

I am pretty sure there is a version with all the characters but I don't have them.
Ask later in the USA hours.

Season 3 soon

>Overrated
Not enough people care about this series for it to be overrated.

>can't even tweet without people asking for season 3
>still getting new games and manga after all these years
>LN sales are still incredibly high even after having no new anime for years
>Miki forced to admit that season 3 was being made because he feared for his life

>n-no one cares about it!

The mental gymnastics that you pessimistic fags go through, I swear.

I think he means on Sup Forums
Tell me the day other than the fes that we surpassed 150 posters.

>Miki forced to admit that season 3 was being made because he feared for his life
What? When did this happen?

We're also a 13 year old LN series that hasn't had an anime in years and has almost daily threads. And we still range from 80-120 posters every day.

Hell, there aren't that many threads that break 100 IPs that aren't currently airing anime.

Spring Fes. He announced the Mobage and the crowd started getting mad. Then Miki assured everyone that season 3 was being made, but it wasn't ready yet. Then Dengeki back him on it.

The big distinction that made it such a huge victory for us is that he said it was being made, as in it's definitely happening. Before he always said shit like that it was a possibility and to wait longer. That's why there is still Season 3 fever in the threads.

A delusional Indexfag in its natural state

>literally says something is happening
>-I-IT ISN'T H-H-HAPPENING!

It's a matter of when, not if. And with the slew of shit that we've been getting this year, there is a high chance of it being announced during fall fes. If not, probably next year at latest.

How much announcements have been made by teasing a possible S3 reveal to hype people and then announcing something else ?

>says increasingly nervous man for the 20th time

One time. They have hopefully learned.

Are they already clean up the space elevator?

Why does this retard have such a fat ass?

I want to take her to a walk.

How much are Academy City's leaders other than Aleister actually aware of magic? They considered the Roman Catholics enough of a threat to bomb Avignon in order to kill Terra and the Professor from Member knows that Xochitl is a magician, but officially they don't acknowledge its existence.

Denialfags are a vocal lot

I would imagine it's on a need to know basis. My guess would be like 10% of the top dogs know about it, and they probably deal with defense and shit. And of course, there has to be some diplomats too whenever Crowley is too busy

Everything is daijoubu

>Crowley
>Busy
Being a NEET?

The stairs aren't going to fall down themselves you know

During Season 3

>wanting to deal with Stiyl more than strictly necessary

I'm rooting for you, Hamazura.

Why do all the angry bananas in this series have such sexy voices?

Saten doesn't need your luck

FUCK OFF

>nearly get raped almost every day
>always end up involved with bullshit that your friends have to bail you out of
>new friend gets fucking murdered right after you get to know her a little

Saten could use some shiageluck

>Saten
>Rape
Oh you

Keikakuing is serious business.

Saten wants handsome dick, not streetfaggot dick

I took a break from Raildex for a few years, how is that Season 3 coming along?

Saten wants dick, period. She will look everywhere to find dick

Saten want girly dick like Mikoto's.

Soon

It's either Index 3 or Mikis head this fall. So season 3 will air next year

Meming aside, it's pretty likely it will be announced this fall. Failing that, it would be another year at the most, I'd guess.

>DED-chan rooting for Hamazura
>DED-chan gets some luck and Meme Magick
>DED-chan taking Hamazura's soul for real next time

>Only new content so far is Kakine being a cuck

As if that's anything new.

KEK

What do they study at maid school all day?

How far away do you guys think we are from the end of the series? I personally think that in order to be close to the end game all the spinoffs would have to have reached their own respective end games, since a lot of people might not be as interested in continuing to read a spinoff when the main story is already finished.

It's more like he said what they wanted to hear so he could make it out of the event without being the subject of an old fashioned lynching.

It's kind of weird how raildex threads are more active when we don't have any new content and won't for quite some time.

We are closing in on the end of NT, but that's not to say Kamachi won't try to keep this shit alive long after all the loose ends are tied up.

Astral Buddy is done. It took a little longer since I redid some of the redrawings

mediafire.com/file/ruqlmeyu58vmv1l/Astral Buddy 04.zip
bato.to/reader#8d664c9c8c850e23

But Dengeki backed it up

Hype is building, we are getting close to fall fes

So you kept hoping for all these years, and are still this optimistic? Or did something happen other than the usual "please just wait a bit longer and by merchandise in the meantime"? It would be nice to be able to feel a bit of hope again.

Thank you

>Mobage
He announced the Virtual-On game

Anyone feels like dumping it?

Miki basically said "Season III soon" then there was a post on the Dengeki website to similar effect.

See . This time is different because he confirmed it was definitely happening, but it's not ready yet. Then Dengeki followed up on it.

A season 3 announcement in Fall Fes is likely due to several signs, like the twitter suddenly becoming active, the jap rewatch of of Index stuff, new Season 3 material voiced lines in the mobage game, the fact that it correlates perfectly with the Index manga finally surpassing the anime, the strange hiatus of Railgun and Accel up until that point, the Dengeki Dream submission thing, etc. And meme magick, if you want to believe in that stuff.

The mobage has VAs doing Season 3 content

I always get the two announcements mixed up

^^^^^This^^^^^

I 100% trust Miki words.

No.160404500

^^^^^This^^^^^ I 100% trust Miki words.

the fuck are you doing

You have to go back.

>>>/discord/
And stay there.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Buddy (Chapter 04)

[01/22]

[02/22]

My bad, computer mess up. I'm so sorry.

[03/22]

[04/22]
>She's the best!
Who?
Kuroko said that

>That faceless guy with the hots for Junko

[05/22]
Sakugawa Middle School
Faculty Room