i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>E Ghouta Feb 12
imgur.com/a/aHQpW
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 13
>Pro-opp sources; ISIS surrenders their last Idlib positions, over 300 members surrendered at Khuwayn after 2 month battle
>Various reports of Russian PMC death toll from US airstrike in Dez last week vary from 10 to 200
>S. Afrin; Turkish AF carries out several airstrikes in Jandaris, destroy vehicle storage building containing numerous YPG vehicles
>Russia tipped off that al-Nusra has brought more than 20 containers with chlorine to a village in Idlib
>Erdogan calls on US to ‘stop this theater with Daesh’ in Syria, claims financial support to YPG will affect Ankara's decisions
>Tiger Forces have been given official orders to redeploy to East Ghouta
>YPG militia commander urges Damascus to “immediately send in reinforcements to the border region with Turkey.”
>Israeli minister warns Assad against allowing Iran to cross ‘red lines’
>Video evidence emerges showing the US coalition using ex IS fighters and rebels to fill ranks of DeZ Military Council
>NATO backs US call for larger training mission in Iraq, could assist in "reconstruction"
>Afghanistan holds conference with neighboring countries including Pakistan to plot course against terror in region

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963114647061704705
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963196964513959937
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963300808552050688
youtube.com/watch?v=3s5xsVHOJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo
youtube.com/watch?v=IW5eb2AZ6_Q
sana.sy/en/?p=114692
meforum.org/2760/syria-corruption-reform
blogs.britannica.com/2011/04/syrias-emergency-law-lifted-48-years-editor/
orient-news.net/en/news_show/102352/Assad-checkpoints;-pay-more-pass-quicker
news.com.au/world/middle-east/theres-no-air-youre-rotting-inside-the-assad-files/news-story/d2d4ff51f480b0673f7e22f723000a07
pri.org/stories/2011-04-23/syria-how-it-all-began
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_uprising_phase_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
nytimes.com/2011/04/26/world/middleeast/26syria.html
understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/Struggle_For_Syria.pdf
haaretz.com/1.5022500
worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2011/me_syria0973_08_03.asp
understandingwar.org/press-media/graphsandstat/syrian-air-force-air-defense-overview
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houla_massacre
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18417952
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Reminder to ignore shitposters

And memeflags

Things aren't looking too good. Hopefully Assad wins soon.

I wonder if all the shitposters in the old thread will migrate or if they'll give up, there's at least 5 of them at this stage

burger hour fizzles out about now and australians take over

What went wrong?

>and australians take over
I'm so, so sorry user. Not even Australians can save you from him. It's Lanka hour now.

continuation

He is a right wing Jew.

Nth for I actually hope the Turks do well in their fight against autistic communist LARPers

>Less than 13 hours left for the deadline set for Talbiseh and the northern Homs CS to accept settlement, otherwise handing over under the military boot.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963114647061704705
>Hezbollah and the SAA 5th corps to Deir ez-Zor badiya
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963196964513959937
>Tiger Forces to eastern Ghouta
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963300808552050688
Busy weekend for reporters.

Good morning, rangeban to America when?
Also, happy Valentine's day /sg/!

>mfw sleep schedule is so messed up the only threads i catch are the end of euro hours and the middle of burger hours
At Least i still catch up with gains when i wake up

did any russian news reported the wagner deaths ? also if the numbers are real ( over 100 ) , it would be real bad for the image for russia

youtube.com/watch?v=3s5xsVHOJQs

From what i've read, Rastan seems to be pro-reconciliation (kicked HTS out), and the only proper town left after that is Talbisah.
If the SAA in the area aren't complete dogshit/has thermobarics and Russian air support, they could split and end the pocket quickly by storming Talbisah.

>tfw America isn't trying to get Russian support to roll back Red Chinese influence in Cold War 2

Officially Wagner's do not even exists, what are you talking about?

dude MSM is throwing up numbers all over the place, it's gone from 100, to 12, and the most recent is 2

no one knows who the fuck died apart from 25 SAA soldiers, and most of them weren't even syrian soldiers, but rather tribal fighters.

>literally be in the best position to pivot them into cooperating and combating against an upcoming superpower that even they have problems with
>bitch about them somehow hacking your elections and sanction them to join your new enemy

>did any russian news reported the wagner deaths ? also if the numbers are real ( over 100 ) , it would be real bad for the image for russia
Wagner is such a shady group and though it has connections to the Russian state, this incident means little politically. But this whole episode feels like someone in the US wants to make this look as bad as possible for Russia. A misinformation campaign being launched against Syria nerds like /sg/. Stay skeptical and wait a few more days.

happy valentines

What did they mean by this?

Ooof, I expect a hard battle in Talbisah, air support or no. Same for Rastan.

>we will bring fire and fury to the turks and capture istanbul if they declare war on afrin
>proceed to get royally curb stomped

I spit on Valentine's Day.

Press T to Tfu on Valentine's Day, in honor of the loveless.

It means that with each passing hour, Afrin Kurds are realizing that rejecting the deal with the Russians was probably a really stupid idea

Saved.
I love you all, faggots.

I love you too!

>I spit on Valentine's Day.
>I love you too!

>valentines day

>not saving the superior version

Yeah, truly amazing and the saudis couldn't deserve it more.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo

youtube.com/watch?v=IW5eb2AZ6_Q

Deep state will do anything to sabotage relations between us and Russia. The unification day is growing closer though.

Russia is so temperamental

Guys, what's this about the ceasefire coming to an end in the Rastan pocket between Homs and Hama?

This shit freaked me out when i first watched it.
>tfw your flesh is a relic

Let's hope that I get to meet the girl I like after midnight! Maybe I'll ask her out!

As i said, Rastan won't fight.
I'll look for the map i did of all the villages willing to reconcile, but for now, here's Talbisah and Rastan. SAA already has fire control over the southeastern side of Talbiseh (height difference is 10-20m +), but going north and capturing Zaafaraniyah would be the most sound alternative to me.

reminder to ignore redditspacing redditgrammaring la cretura shills posting from langley, wew

yeah but as pointed out it all leads to horrendous foreign policy.
It's amazing really.
To some extent it's more about the powers in US clinging to their very power tossing aside the longer term well being of the nation in the process.

Oh yeah, they would rather burn it all down first before letting the people get the reigns of power back. Crazy times.

Yeah, the "Arab Spring" and the coup in "Ukraine" were already causing trouble between the US and Russia before that, though.

breddy revolutionary...I was high af when I first saw it...still am

it's prescient in terms of future weapons, tho in reality the war ends differently, imo

Here it is, Red = ceasefire/reconciliation and orange is the same, but i wasn't sure if they were the right ones, the names were off and there's 4 villages that i couldn't find.

Do you think it's possible that we will see Rastan infighting between HTS and other who want reconciliation?

>letting the people get their reigns of power back
I wouldn't say the people are taking control or anything so much as they're just sacrificing the country's well-being for maybe staying in power forever. They'd prefer ruling over a pile of maggots and shit forever over ever not being in power.

happy valentines day /sg/

HTS will be too busy fending off SAA. What's interesting to know is if SAA will be allowed to enter the towns and attack HTS from them. Would be devastating.

TFU on Valentine's Day! TFUUUUUUUUU!
Sadly, we can only wait.

just invite your mom out or something, she needs something nice to make up for you being a mapobsessed faggot

Happy Valentine's Day!

>Hurr durr

>Al-Rastan and 25 areas join cessation of hostilities agreement in Homs
An agreement has been reached whereby the city of al-Rastan and a number of villages and towns in the northern countryside of Homs have joined the cessation of hostilities agreement.
The announcement of the agreement, which was reached in cooperation with the Russian Coordination Center in Hmeimim, took place during a meeting held at the building of Homs Governorate in the presence of a number of notables, sheikhs and chief figures in the villages and towns.
The agreement includes the villages and towns of al-Kin, al-Rawda, Izz al-Din, Quneitrat, al-Dhahria, Kafr-Nan, Kesin, Housh Kafr-Nan, Housh al-Zabadi, Um Sharshouh, Mirhej, Housh al-Akrad, al-Thawra, al-Farhaniya, al-Khazamia, Kafr-Laha, Taldo, al-Ghanto, al-Dar al-Kabira, al-Khaldiya, al-Jalloudiya, Hboub al-Reeh, al-Jasmia, Tal Dahab and al-Tiba al-Gharbiya.

On August 29th, 24 towns and villages in the eastern and western countryside of Homs have joined the cessation of hostilities agreement.
>Stuff i've yet to find:
>al-Rawda, Housh al-Zabadi, al-Thawra, al-Jasmia
>Stuff i've found:
>Quneitrat, Um Sharshouh, Tal Dahab, al-Tiba al-Gharbiya, Taldo, Housh Kafr-Nan, al-Dar al-Kabira, al-Ghanto, Kafr-Nan, Izz al-Din, Kafr-Laha, al-Khaldiya, al-Khazamia, al-Farhaniya, Hboub al-Reeh, al-Jalloudiya, Kesin, Mirhej
>Maybe (orange)
>Housh al-Akrad, al-Dhahria, al-Kin
sana.sy/en/?p=114692

eh deep states of both nations on a collision course. we've reached the proverbial end game, we've been playing as gentlemen, but like in chess, at some point the game must end. indefinite suspension is not an option

russians have coexisted and allied (quite recently) with Western nations. our people are not essentially at odds. it is just end game time, there is no other way around it. degeneracy~, look at birth rates, venality, corruption, every god damn thing. needs to be cleaned up.

it is really a war with ourselves. a trial by fire, purification. a test! "it is not the blah or the blah that survive, but the most adaptable". you are not your flag. my ancestors have worn many clothes. survivors will come from all sides. War is coming. God is great.

A brief rundown for the newfags. (1/2)
What was life like before the war?
>Corruption was strife, Syria was the second most corrupt country in the Middle East, ruled by the Assads, the Shalishes, and the Makhlufs, the only way to be successful in Syria was to be born into these families. It was impossible to do business because of this as no one would allow you unless you were part of the elite, and so development in Syria was hampered. For example the GDI in Syria was about $2,500, and for comparison Lebanon's was $8,700 and Israel's $26,000.
meforum.org/2760/syria-corruption-reform
>Syria's Emergency Law: Since its war with Israel in 1963, Syria put in place an emergency law, which suspended the rights of all citizens, anyone could be detained and tried in secret courts that the state considered an enemy. Many people were detained at checkpoints and were never seen again, journalists, political opposition, critics, or simply just anyone the authorities had a personal problem with.
blogs.britannica.com/2011/04/syrias-emergency-law-lifted-48-years-editor/
>You would typically pass many checkpoints throughout Syria, and the only way to pass quickly was with a bribe, this practice still goes on throughout the war and is very profitable for regime thugs.
orient-news.net/en/news_show/102352/Assad-checkpoints;-pay-more-pass-quicker
>Many who were detained were tortured until death, almost everyone in Syria knew someone (family member, or distant relative) who had been tortured and killed by the regime.
news.com.au/world/middle-east/theres-no-air-youre-rotting-inside-the-assad-files/news-story/d2d4ff51f480b0673f7e22f723000a07

A brief rundown for the newfags (1.5/2)
How did this war start?
>First came the protests, there were all sorts of protests against the regime the ones in Darra and Damascus are believed to been the turning point, after the regime kidnapped and tortured 15 kids who were protesting the regime. Their families went to demand their release but they were fired upon, sparking more protests.
pri.org/stories/2011-04-23/syria-how-it-all-began
>The regime responded brutally, since kidnapping and killing anyone who opposes them is all the knew before the protests started, that is what they continued to do when protests broke out, many were killed daily for months on end.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_uprising_phase_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
>With protests growing the regime deployed the army, even using tanks, and besieged several cities to control the protests, they fired live ammunition and the army went house to house searching for protesters and arrested hundreds, they also cut off their water, electricity and confiscated food. Clashes erupted between armed protestors and the regime.
nytimes.com/2011/04/26/world/middleeast/26syria.html
>The first known organized armed insurrection happened in Jisr ash-Shufur, where angry protesters set fire to a building being used as an HQ by the regime, the regime fired on a funeral procession.
understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/Struggle_For_Syria.pdf

(2/2)
>Protests continued and the regime continued to besiege towns and fire on peaceful civilians, with clashes happening as non-violent people turned angry as a result of the government's crackdown.
haaretz.com/1.5022500
>On 29 July 2011, seven officers defected from the regime and organized the FSA, after three months they were conducting an insurrection across many parts of Syria, while the regime continued to oppress protestors.
worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2011/me_syria0973_08_03.asp
>By 2012 the regime began using artillery on a large scale and damaged many civilian homes further escalating the violence.
understandingwar.org/press-media/graphsandstat/syrian-air-force-air-defense-overview
>The use of artillery led to the Houla massacre, where regime forces fired on a town and killed over one hundred people, many of them children.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houla_massacre
>The war was raging on virtually everywhere in Syria at this point. Assad had lost Raqqa to the FSA, being the first provincial capital to fall.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18417952

here have a cupid, it will bring you luck in love

Because Libya was a great example of democracy after America's liberation of it hey? Not like it's in a perputal civil war much like afghanistan, iraq and the lot

Got too many issues to be seeking love. I'll pass.

Germanon, you're great. I love your content, even though I have even less idea how this is useful than my stupid lewds.

naw man, don't give up, everyone can find some love

I quit listening to the voices telling me this.

Ehhh, Cupid should be aiming for the boytoy instead of Suheil. Suheil's already giving him "that look".

Someone give me a quick rundown about the syrian / russian troops that got bombed or w/e earlier

maybe in your next life. god perhaps is making you suffer in order to fully appreciate - or, rationalization aside, it seems things move in cycles.

>This we call hope, and hope is a precious gift. Yet after all it has something forbidden about it, because it contracts the value of the hallowed present and anticipates the festal hours of the cycle, which are not yet at hand. Each hour has its honour, and he does not live aright who cannot despair.

or maybe within this lifetime you will be surprised. sometimes it takes time to see the light at the end of the tunnel. for a while it's just darkness, and you must proceed by faith and necessity

Quick rundown is that there is no quick rundown. You gonna have to wait for the dust to settle.
I get what you mean by cycles and divine punishment, but I'm just gonna swim in the insanity and dance in the darkness in the meantime.

I thought about it, but the boy is currently not looking to Suheil so...meh yeah maybe...dunno

anyways, I think I now ran out of ideas to keep this up

>I thought about it, but the boy is currently not looking to Suheil so...meh yeah maybe...dunno
Cupid's arrow can change that in a picosecond.

>ebin is an autist
More based the more i learn about you desu

Syria vs. Turkey, material support from respective allies only (No Russians or Americans). Who wins at this point? Could Syria feasibly forcibly retake Turkish-controlled territory?

Hopefully God will give me a wife one day

u r dumb

happy valentines

God doesnt real

>>ebin is an autist
You should've known this right off!
>The southern tip of the pocket
I'm assuming this is the instant "SAA moves in and reconcilefags let them in" phase, because there's no way that those pockets in the far south will last for long.
TFU ON VALENTINE'S DAY!

>I'm assuming this is the instant "SAA moves in and reconcilefags let them in" phase, because there's no way that those pockets in the far south will last for long.
Indeed.

Repent.

What tier of autistic are you?
slightly normie or hermit?

Nice, kotels gone soon

god i wish that were me

mm, usually it's not so hard. pressure much higher today, on both men and women.

one must be especially careful, nevermind the madding crowd, clean water/clean food, etc.

>Turn now from these wide questions of good to a certain class of questions of fact, questions concerning personal relations, states of mind between one man and another. Do you like me or not?--for example. Whether you do or not depends, in countless instances, on whether I meet you half-way, am willing to assume that you must like me, and show you trust and expectation. The previous faith on my part in your liking's existence is in such cases what makes your liking come. But if I stand aloof, and refuse to budge an inch until I have objective evidence, until you shall have done something apt, as the absolutists say, ad extorquendum assensum meum, ten to one your liking never comcs. How many women's hearts are vanquished by the mere sanguine insistence of some man that they must love him! He will not consent to the hypothesis tbat they cannot. The desire for a certain kind of truth here brings about that special truth's existence; and so it is in innumerable cases of other sorts. Who gains promotions, boons, appointments, but the man in whose life they are seen to play the part of live hypotheses, who discounts them, sacrifices other things for their sake before they have come, and takes risks for them in advance ? His faith acts on the powers above him as a claim, and creates its own verification.

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

Has anyone ever thought about Christ-chan "disciplining" ISIS-chan with a strap-on?
Me neither.
Full-on hermit autistic.

Looks to me like it's going to be indefinitely occupied, then.

As i said, when Talbiseh is surrounded and stormed, everything else (except maybe Taqsis) will be a cake-walk

yes

You're trying to tell me that iraq wasn't a colossal fuck up leading to the creation of further jihadist groups, that afghanistan hasn't deteriorated to a point worse then the Soviet-Afghan war with a majorly collasped wing of infrastructure and that libya isn't currently plagued with civil strife? You can't proofs bird your way out of that shit , Sven

>Full-on hermit autistic
By brother, beyond based

Gains for weeks

i kid, i kid