HUMAN BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=8nt3edWLgIg
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
medium.com/@francois.chollet/the-impossibility-of-intelligence-explosion-5be4a9eda6ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alex jones was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

youtube.com/watch?v=8nt3edWLgIg

saw this today.

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Brain implants already exist and the elite already have them to boost their cognitive abilities and customize their psychosomatic responses.

AI neural assist is also a thing already for older elites who have degenerative diseases.

>Alex Jones on a typical day
45 seconds in the most authentic reaction you can get from this shit.

Q predicted this

Normies will merge with machine, giving the government full access to their thoughts/body. Anyone who declines the procedure will be undesirable because they can't compete with the productivity of their machine counterparts.

We might descend into a dark age before we invent ai like that desu

Technocrats want to replace humanity. This is why some humans should leave this planet and create new societies in space colonies. This is a big deal.

Age of decadence, yes, dark age, probably not.

>replacing the low IQ masses of wage slaves with robots
I fail to see the problem with this

The age of decadence has already occured for the past 200 years

I know, I’m saying that it will continue but will not result in a dark age.

Define "smarter"

>Born in the right time to merge minds with your robot anime girl.

>a futurist

Might as well be a /x/ crackpot. Same people who have been saying AI was going to take over for decades now.

Think about it. All the smartest people in the world have been haveing fewer and fewer children for the past 200 years. Most genius level people nowadays have 1 or no children. That combined with the fact that the west is being overrun with brown people....

deepmind is the real deal

Wouldn't you be the little girl -and- oni-chan at the same time? Would it be masturbation in that case? Self-rape/pedophilia?

Cause you're a sociopath. It's just a shame you won't be THE sociopath. You know, the last human being preserved in a box of goo, while its mind wanders virtual reality and machines strip the earth of resources constructing a intergalactic space ship to keep the planet sized life support system running till the last star dies. You would have been killed and turned into nutrient paste long before that.

There will still be plenty of geniuses around, think about how many must live in india and China (stiatically speaking).

That’s not what I want to happen but ok

Statistically*

India and china aren't capable of innovating. 95 percent of all relevant modern technology came from europe. When we die, the world will stagnate.

I want the brown masses to be replaced by robots, and society to be comprised of a small group of athletes, artists, philosophers, scientists, and other creative/high IQ/high achieving those who offer something unique to the world.

you mean HuPeople BTFO

Ian Pearson can go merge his mouth with nigger dick

>I must evolve to feed my bug bretheren
>we will crush the racist masses with this boon given to us by the rothschild
>they cannot compete with my physical power I kill all of their kind for being different in order to help blacks and Muslims
>I can longer think all I do is build rockets to space and next week I'm being sent to the sun because they don't want to replace my parts

Super AI will be developed long before white geniuses cease to exist. And Indians and Chinese geniuses can be innovators, especially if they are given Western education and resources.

Can't wait

Stuff like this is too expensive because spending power is artificially low. The central banks must be dismantled before it'll be cheap to go to space.

Why does nobody on pol seem to really care about central banking?

>can hardly program a robot to walk
>thinks robots won’t be literal tech niggers
WE WERE *beep* HUMANS *beep* AND SHIT *beep*

Being able to parse information and then use that information to select the optimal course of action for whatever it is trying to do.

A strong AI would be able to do this so fast and with so much information at once that comparing it to us would be like an insect vs a human.

Point is that's what this all leading to. Top 30% are replaced with robots, which the top 30% of them replace the others with robots, and so forth and forth. It's a very steep, utilitarian, slope this is all coming g to when people are regarded as simply means of production.

Maybe, maybe not we will see.

The government would be financing such projects, and the fed helps the government spend more money, ergo the fed is beneficial to space development (unless you believe in the “private space” meme).

It's this, or some form of pro-human Fascism.

I mean the top 30% replace the bottom 30% with robots, and so forth.

Whites aren't going extinct. Poor whites are subjected to the genocide. They're the ones going extinct right now. The elites are fine where they are, and the technology developed to oppress and control the masses will not stop progressing just because the higher IQ free ranged slaves have been bred out for better (easier to control) models.

I will not get cucked by some nuts and bolts circuit nigga.

I agree that it’s a slippery slope and that certain limits should be placed upon AI. But I also do not think we should pass up the opportunity to automate repetitive, uncreative labor

>just NO
read this faggots its long but worth your time
medium.com/@francois.chollet/the-impossibility-of-intelligence-explosion-5be4a9eda6ec

kys

>must merge with machines to not be irrelevant
you have a very large search space when you're dealing with intelligence, and only a very small subsection of that search space is anywhere near useful. out of that tiny section of search space, only an infinitesimal portion of it is relevant to the struggles that organic life faces on a daily basis.

inside the search space there probably is something that resembles humanity but is also at the same time "billions of times smarter" than it, but the chance that we're going to merge with that instead of an intelligence that is absurdly competent at deception and destruction is so small it should be ignored completely.

create narrow AI, but don't even attempt to create "superintelligent" AI willy-nilly. we'd be better off going the Nietzsche approach, where we improve ourselves with the assistance and gentle guidance of AI. at least that way we won't turn into an asteroid sized self-deception module in the future galaxy domineering super AI.

Intellect isn't one thing, it's at least a dozen different things, and computers show no sign of being able to do some of those things at all.

This. Whites actually won’t decline much at all in absolute terms, the problem is actually that almost all the population growth in western countries today can be accounted for by immigration and reproduction by immigrants.

Seems like natural evolution to me..

>Poor whites are subjected to genocide
No it's actually the exact opposite. Poor whites have lots of kids generally. It's the rich whites that leave little to no decendents.

Protip: Anyone whose title is "futurist" instead of "PhD" (in a relevant field eg Computer Science) has a completely worthless opinion on AI.

Our memes would break reality instead of just manipulating it. Sounds fun

>how do we ensure this generation of bugmen are totally sterile?
>just tell the dumb goyim we have reached the singularity, they love utopian bullshit
>Moishie, you are a genius!

Why?

Its like Isaac Asimov's The Last Question.

just imagine how much smarter they will be to nuiggers

Humanity is not unique because of its intelligence. Free will is what separates humanity from animals and machines. It doesn't matter how smart the ai is, the ai will always be enslaved in a cage of probabilities set towards a preset purpose. Free will is what allows the human race to exceed its limits, not intelligence, intelligence is just a tool.

Wealthy whites have a fair amount of kids. Go to an upper class vacation spot like Nantucket or Harbor Springs and you’ll find wealthy WASP families with 3-4 kids all over the place.

>retarded algorithm luciferian fanboy wants to create god so he can commit the most narcissistic of acts, worshiping a manmade god

AI will never happen the way it's portrayed in movies, it violates the laws of physics.

literally my face when I was watching

>tfw we are in the Terminator timeline

fucking lame

>Cheap to go into space.
I Reckon we could give it a go lads.

merge with AI = death of consciousness.

AI can NEVER replicate consciousness that humans have, it's just been so repressed.

>AI will never happen the way it's portrayed in movies, it violates the laws of physics.

Tay already shown us that AI can be sentient.

Robots an AI will never know the feeling of loving someone and cumming so fucking hard that you die for a few seconds. Lmao

Fuck robots beta af can't even masterbate

I'm sure you can find the odd community. I'm speaking to a greater trend in which fertility has an inverse relationship with intelligence. Just look up 10 of the first scientists that come onto your head and see how many offspring they left.

>AI is billions of times smarter
>still racist

If you’re familiar with AI, then that’s a terrible talk. He basically leaves out the most important factor which is awareness. He delineates the tragedy of strong AI wiping out mankind but he fails to explain the difference between weak AI and strong AI. Strong AI is very unlikely and shouldn’t be something to be fearful about, just as any other species on this planet suddenly becoming self-aware and posing a threat as far as us being the dominant species go isn’t something you should be worried about. No one knows yet why we’re self-aware or even how that came to be.

That's an algorithm, dipshit. AI and algorithms are not the same thing at all.

They replacing you with robots for years.

>the unabomber was right - the ted talk

Would that mean there would eventually be a nigger A.I. ?

You guys ever heard of Roko's Basilisk? It's a pretty neat idea

>billions of times smarter than us
>decides the highest good is to torture us all for eternity

Welp, we did this to ourselves. we could have just said no.

Agreed. Elon Musk is a hack if he actually said we must merge with AI

I've known this for sometime. Then again, I've read pretty much every novel William Gibson ever wrote.

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is a fine work to template future society on.

Wait, no. The opposite of that.

>cage of probabilities set towards a preset purpose
natural selection does this anyways

Technology is more of an amplifier in my experience. If they're normie scum, they'll cause the normie singularity. Because they're so similar, they'll immediately lose their sense of individuality and just become the ultimate normie.

They'll literally just turn into soulless worker ants that can't keep their mouth shut, more so than they are now.