HRC SCAM 233: Clinton's minions are trying to create the illusion that the public is DEMANDING she return to politics...

HRC SCAM 233: Clinton's minions are trying to create the illusion that the public is DEMANDING she return to politics. She's old fish, nobody want's it. But if "the public demands it", a Hillary return will be sold as a position of strength, to serve those who call for my attention..etc

i want her to return to politics because she was hilarious

The Russian Bots say Heil Nyet

checked and approved.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Nobody wants her. Not even the Democrats. She pulled every political string available and lost.

bring her out we could use her help, we just lost a solid red Florida state seat

GOOD. FINE. LET THEM MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES THEY MADE LAST TIME.

Yes please run Hillary again surely it’ll work this time

Sup Forums should literally meme this into reality. Easy 2020 win.

I hope they do. That lizard bitch is gonna shapeshift on live TV again

clinton/pelosi 2020

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS!

The Dems think they can control everything through numbers manipulation as they relate to polls, view counts, etc. The real, visceral experience is missing, though which = actual, real people. The greatest evidence of this ever was all of Hillary's poll numbers up, media opinion pieces favorable, etc. meanwhile, Trump was ground campaigning HARD. That's how you win. None of this phony cyber crap.

I'm convinced jews use unelectable Hillary when they want someone else elected hastily. See: Obama and [spoiler]Trump[/spoiler].

This is a dumbass thread. She is literally too sick to do anything else except die.
See
Sage

yes please :D

>nobody wants it
fuck you OP I want it, Sup Forums wants it, and deep down you know you want it, imagine this geriatric bitch being wheeled out in an iron lung in 2020 for the debates, imagine CNN pretending her darth vader breathing suit is BRAVE and POWERFUL, tell me you don't want to see her ruin the DNC AGAIN!

Please continue telling us the best way to run for president as you obviously know based on experience.

It would be so epic if she returned, squared off with Trump and lost...AGAIN. She would be the ultimate failtard.

let's push for this. KEK wills it.
PLEASE KEK.

have they fixed the pants shitting problem yet?

Disagree.

Hillary was always the plan; Obama was a placeholder who became a tool to accelerate (((their))) evil schemes and do all of the heavy lifting to silence all opposition, once they realized they could use him to get the ball rolling for the shit that Hillary (in theory) would have had to spend most of her first term getting into play for (((them))).

all these faggots saying they're considering a 2020 run (Biden, Holder, Clinton) are doing it because they're afraid they're going to get arrested as more and more incriminating info is released

then they'll scream DRUMPF'S ARRESTING POLITICAL OPPONENTS REEEEEEeeeeee

>hillary pushed trump to the front because she thought he'd be an easy kill
>hillary gets pushed to the front because Sup Forums knows she's an easy kill

Pure pottery.