Planning to neck my self today

>be greek
>date a qt turkish girl at the university for a year
>didn't take it seriously since we were just messing around
>now she is pregnant and it's mine
>suicide is the only way out of this,i have betrayed my ancestors and my country
>I deserve this even if i don't kill my self,her family will probably take care of that
inb4 nice blog faggot,i am drunk confused and have nobody to talk to since i am ashamed,pol is the only place that was there for me threw the bad and good times and i consider you all my brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWwdQkHAxao
youtube.com/watch?v=O6nLChp_lfI
youtube.com/watch?v=lUz0mxIXaVY
youtube.com/watch?v=DWnehIpHPMo
youtube.com/watch?v=lxDDJu4Sgco
youtube.com/watch?v=lImBKj9KV0k
youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8&list=PLxeJOGS4G075bDx4YbKRU5Wiifyb1GG0R
youtube.com/watch?v=G426KJcf8Iw&list=PLxeJOGS4G075bDx4YbKRU5Wiifyb1GG0R&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=IPk16LEBKZg
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
youtube.com/watch?v=DJODxvgkfE0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=p7BVvQ2abN8
youtube.com/watch?v=fA3ykXRq4nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s
youtube.com/watch?v=sGdu-u9-leU
youtube.com/watch?v=drTQfIF9HgE
youtube.com/watch?v=-4WEhLKGg34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>now she is pregnant and it's mine
so you will the first Greek guy in the history of Greece who has a child with a Turkish girl, right?
>really good reason to die
stop acting like some coward and be nice responsible father and husband, just make sure you convert her to Greek Orthodox Christian faith and baptize your child in it as well.
user, you will be fine, tonight you are drunk and tomorrow you will have a hangover and new reason to be alive.

post some Greek music for us to listen too

thats what you get degenerate. i mean, theres always abortion, but that might be morally wrong, but also youre betraying your people

Checked, Kek approves
Pic related.

>just make sure you convert her to Greek Orthodox Christian faith and baptize your child in it as well.

This.

Turks and Greeks are essentially the same genetically anyway.

western or shitskin turkish? You maybe didnt fucked up royally

You are the same fucking people, as much as you probably don’t want to admit it. I honestly could never be able to distinguish a roach from a Greek.

>checked
>mfw bong flag and neither person in the story is British
you've got some serious denbts, user - I wish you the best in this trying time.

Take responsibility you dumbass.

here are some of my favourite greek songs
youtube.com/watch?v=eWwdQkHAxao

youtube.com/watch?v=O6nLChp_lfI

youtube.com/watch?v=lUz0mxIXaVY

youtube.com/watch?v=DWnehIpHPMo

youtube.com/watch?v=lxDDJu4Sgco

youtube.com/watch?v=lImBKj9KV0k

youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8&list=PLxeJOGS4G075bDx4YbKRU5Wiifyb1GG0R

youtube.com/watch?v=G426KJcf8Iw&list=PLxeJOGS4G075bDx4YbKRU5Wiifyb1GG0R&index=10

correct
idk her family are strict muslims from what i know even thought she is an atheist.
NO
i am taking responsibility by terminating my genetic line

You're now responsible for that child. Killing yourself would be screwing that child over. Man the fuck up.

>i am taking responsibility by terminating my genetic line
No, dumbass. Become a father. You're worst than black men.

>greek
>bred outside my race

Your genes are shit anyways. You'll be fine.

Take care of your kid retard

arguably, terminating your genetic line is the sane thing to do.

You do realize this world is only going to get crazier right?

It seems that you like her, keep the boy and give money to people with lots of kids or get a lot of orphans

this why would i want to bring a child into this world,i was planning to cash out my crypto and live a comfy neet life after uni until my death.

Be your kid's father. Make 2 spartans to compensate.

I just briefly (by skipping the music every so often) listened to all of them, they are all nice but very moody and sad,(tho I don't understand Greek language at all).
except I listen only for like 5 sec to the second last song and didn't listen to the last song at all since it has the same team, "Rotting Christ" (666)
WTF is that music, OP are you into Satanic worshiping?

Maybe you should listen to some Greek Orthodox Church chants, you might find peace in your soul, that "Rotting Christ" (666) is not good me thinks.

BEAUTIFUL Greek Orthodox Christian CHANT Ασματιkον
youtube.com/watch?v=IPk16LEBKZg

I'll drink with ya. cheers.

For fucks sake user, be a man and raise your kid. Don't be a faggot.

Insist on DNA test for the kid and right now on an pregnancy test.
Women lie and make up all sorts of shit to tie a guy to them or empty his pockets on a recurring basis.

Source: just open your fucking eyes

>>be greek

Hello Popadopapopolis

Very reasonable advice I must say, especially after the child is born to do the DNA test.

take care of your half roach baby

LOL
lmao

Smasmorshin

try this then
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8

ey Muhammad

Turks have a really interesting genepool due to their eurasian locations. Besides a half breed kid, thats like 1/2-3/4 european.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

You aren't terminating your line. You can have more kids with other women. Either you die now or in 60 years. This kid is going to make more babies. Whatever. Your suicide makes no difference to the genetic pool.

Also - this kid is going to grow up without a father? Be a man and marry this woman. Love her and love your child. I'm as 1488 as they come but holy shit man look at your balls. You're a man.

Why don't you just accept what you have done and deal with it. Be a good example of a white male to her family and your child.

Stop being a faggot. Get a shotgun and let her live with you. Be ready to exercise the american second ammendment right on her brothers.

check the flag

LOL thanks user,
funny thing is that I already have the first two in my collection, the third link is very nice and I'm downloading it right now.

>things that never happened

flee the country, or man the fuck up and take responsibility, or kill yourself

fpbp

thanks for the music faggot. i'm actually listening

Hate to be that guy but

Suicide is never the answer.

Be happy you’re about to be a father.

here are some more that you might not know for you user
youtube.com/watch?v=DJODxvgkfE0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=p7BVvQ2abN8
youtube.com/watch?v=fA3ykXRq4nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s

abortion is always an option

Thats why i said American second ammendment right. Its a euphamism for shooting someone.

Have you ever taken the time to focus on yourself OP? self improvement can go a long way if taken seriously, don't simply follow what some shekel collector like Jordan Peterson has to say, begin to practice a martial art, there are many to pick from, Muay Thai and Karate Kyokushin are my personal favorites. Keeping yourself busy with something completely detached from the usual is very important, pay attention to how you carry your day, you probably get angry at reading the news, and feel powerless because you can't directly change it. You can change something though, yourself. so try and do it at least once before you kill yourself.
And regarding your future child, keep in mind if you have no apparent genetic disorders other than being attracted to roaches, your kid could blossom into something worthwhile if YOU raise it correctly.
Do you think the level of degeneracy out there would be this high if kids nowadays had a father by their side while growing up ?
If you consider yourself to be red pilled, look up statistics for men who were raised by women with no fathers, be there for your kid, many of us here didn't have a father around us when we were going up, now look around, what do you see ? NEETS.
Good luck OP

by "check the flag" he assumed you already know brits cant have guns.

> be Greek

Well I'd like to offer some condolence but that sucks. Sorry user.

Dude, at the very least you can take 3 or 4 plan b pills, crush them up, and slip it in her drink. She’d Never know.

Anyway. You never know, her family might get her an abortion, or she could be making it up to fuck with you(or to get you to commit).

Dude, don’t kill your self. Man up, you got this my Greek friend.

One day you’ll look back, own a fuck load of dinners, and have a couple of Spartans and be like, yeah, life is good.

You can also declare war on her family and convert her. Look at the positives.

20 bucks she’s not even pregnant.

1. Turks are close to white (many Turks are in fact white, just Turki-cized)
2. Even if she's not white, you just bleached her -- this is the most white male thing you can possibly do.
3. Raise your kid properly, be proud.

Yo OP, from one Greek brother to another. Don't kys.

Say OXI to suicide and just take the first step to sorting this shit out.

Thanks for the music. Takes me back to childhood.

Post this type of Greek music. Severely under appreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=sGdu-u9-leU

you know this saddens me, today and the future are changing the past. Its almost like noone remembers the early years of turkish republic, there is no “turkification” or something like that. We gave that name to ourselves , it was respected , it made you remember the struggle we fought and won. For fucks sake its root is italian word “turchia”. Please nuke ankara while erdogan is home.

You can change our future by raising your kid right. The more of you out there with redpilled children, the better for our collective future.

>Greek
Yea just end it. Leave your bastard child and who wife for someone else pussy. Livestream it faggot. KYS PUSSY!

honor kill her
youtube.com/watch?v=drTQfIF9HgE

Alkinoos is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=-4WEhLKGg34

You didn't just sleep with the enemy you knocked her up. Your people are going to be so proud. You're a massive traitor to your and your heritage, you've spat on the graves of your brothers and sisters lying in mass graves because of turkmen. Congrats on being a father!

It's not like you're white anyway. Be a fucking man and take care of your kid.

>just make sure you convert her to Greek Orthodox Christian faith
Yup. Easy peasy.

Same race.

That's still uncommon though. Parents are strict, she was probably only fucking OP.

Her choice.

Most of this is crazy talk but this; improve yourself, OP.

Lame.

put sleeping pills in her tea and punch her in the stomach while she's unconscious, then force feed her papaya seeds. you'll induce a miscarriage and avoid a living hell
also
>cashing out, ever
lol

those are turkish you inbred south african nigger, those atrocities were commited by various factions and independents for god knows what reasons. The only one suffered however were the anatolians.

Try not to read history while your head is up your ass

t.symrnian

Greek-American here. I dated a Turkish girl while in undergraduate. She was legitimately rich, but FAR too swarthy and dark for me. I now dated a pale-skinned, blue eyed Slavic girl.

Have fun with your roach.

Wife her. Convert her. Raise your kid.

Fucking malakas

A brown guy leaving a single mother, typical monkey behavior.

kinda unrelated but there is something I dont understand, why doesnt greece or other close by european nations tried to form good relations with western turks while islamofascism gained serious foothold in the country , you could have had a better situation than this rn. EU is a kike tool though so I can understand in a way.

my sides

Greeks and Turks are practically the same Turks are just slightly more Asiatic. Don't be a pussy and raise the kid, or pay for a quick abortion

This. For better of for worse, you have brought a child into the world. You can either raise it as a Greek, or let it be raised by what sounds like an extended family of Islamic fundamentalists. We have very few opportunities to directly impact people's lives for the better; this is your opportunity.

kατοι άλλοι είναι σαχλαμάρες

Marry her and care for the child.

Suck it up and own your actions faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
Always interesting to hear things in the Phrygian scale

it's the hardest option of all and it will obviously destroy my plans of becoming a rich neet but pol is probably right again

You can still impregnate a Greek chick user, don't be such a faggot.

NO abortions you coon.

>have sex outside of wedlock
>problems inevitably result
Oh how shocking.

>Phrygian scale
Flexin those music theory chops I see?

Just keep the fucking kid, you crybaby. If you want white kids, have some of them too. It's not like your living in China with a one child policy.

you could move to babylon and adopt eastern way of life then die at 32

greeks and turks are basically no different

You are now part of the problem. This is what you go for being a degenerate and ignoring God's will.
Race mixers like you belong in Hell, plz off yourself, maybe He will have mercy on your soul if you repent beforehand.

you're the first known case of this unheard of calamity. JFC dog forbid you might actually enjoy being a father. you know the thing that actually gives you a reason to be. Are you afraid you'll have to explain to your son how daddy is a fag? fuck it go ahead and neck yourself but remember if you don't livestream it with a timestamp it never happened.

Life is suffering. You will suffer in life regardless of whether or not you choose to raise this kid. You CAN choose to be a father though, and that WILL mitigate your child's suffering.

I can't speak to your family situation, but I know my entire extended family (Greek-Cypriot) would drop everything to help me raise a child. That is what family is for, and you don't have to do this on your own.

Καλύτερες ευχές φιλέ μου.

It's the option where you stop being an overgrown child and grow the fuck up

rolling for autoerotic asphyxiation

reroll

Also this

Dude, Greeks are already turked,.so don't worry about it.

Stay, stay, stay, stay alive stay alive...

im not gonna tell you to do it or whatever, but if you do decide to do it you gotta stream it so we can be immortalized on the internet.

You’re a disgrace to your ancestors. Kill yourself.

well said

The child will be a Grurk.

RUSSIAN ALERT...

Which ancestors? His Greek ones or his Turkish ones? Is there even a difference?

anons STOP POSTING
that faggot is already dead show some respect pls

that's it you have to wait until it's born so you can murder suicide, make it a 3some

Damn how has Sup Forums fallen.Defending a disgusting race mixer and traitor like OP.Do it faggot

He's not Irish, bro.

ευχαριστω φιλέ μου.

Went right over your head like a Stuka, i'm sure.

>OP.Do it faggot
22 to 66

trips of truth

what a trip

Greeks and Turks don’t overlap genetically. Kill yourself too.

Ασε τις βλαkείες

are you seriously going to kill yourself over Sup Forums memes?

bad prediction