Abrahamic Religions literally Satan-Worship LMAO

>El, also known as El Shaddai, Abu Adami (Abu meaning father) supreme deity of ancient semites, later becomes only God of Jewish Religion
>Saturn, supreme deity in Ancient Rome, associated with hexagon (flat cube) and number 666
>Allah, supreme god of ancient and modern Arabs, associated with cube (Ka’aba)

Did you spot something?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ant_and_the_Grasshopper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because the Jews purposefully wrote the bible to trick christians into worshipping YHWH

INRI = YHWH = Moloch

>Abrahamic Religions
That's heresy, O.P.

Anti-Christian!

In reality Jesus is the morning star or the light bringer.

Jesus is Lucifer and Lucifer is Kek.

When you see people calling the Jews luciferians or satanists, know that that's what they WANT. They want you to think luciferian mindset is evil so that people don't research the facts.

how does INRI mean YHWH?
never heard of this before

The vatican city was bankrolled by the Hebrews. St. Peters Basilica has a name on it. BORGHESE or some shit. That dude was a kike.

There’s something to what you’re saying
Although not sure on the identity of the devil

The devil is a jewish creation to keep people in nfear.

Everything the Jews do from media to religion to basically anything is used to keep humanity in a perpetual state of fear.

Just look at the way they distorted the true meaning of the word apocalypse for instance. They think that revelation means the end of mankind and that we will all die when that couldn't be further from the truth.

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets

from Tengriism to Christianity it's the same formula and from the same source
Priests rule by way of deception and religion is their weapon

Satan wears a confederate flag. Oh, the irony...

Late Jewish invention, that is. The early books draw no connection between wicked behavior and one person (snake is clearly not described as being the devil in genesis)
Could also tell us that when the world ends and all souls have died will true reality finally be unveiled

Jesus = Satan

No tengriism had shamans dude
Shamans are different than priests they don’t have books and doctrine afaik

Satan means Truth in sanskrit and ADVERSARY in hebrew.

That's why Jews have distorted the meaning of Satan and Lucifer. Because they are enemies of YHWH.

Only if you believe what they tell you

That's entry level thinking, ask yourself this, does Perun fit the archetypal description of "satan" just because

>Gromoviti znaci or thunder marks are considered by some scholars as "ancient symbols of Perun", which are often engraved upon roof beams or over entries of village houses, to protect them from lightning bolts. Their circular shape symbolises ball lightning. Identical symbols were discovered on Slavic pottery of 4th century Chernyakhov culture.

when that deity is depicted as slaying the serpent Veles? My point is don't become stagnant in entry level thought regarding this subject, as I once was. Now the concept of serpent slaying is popular in many places, also it would take more in depth knowledge to know why those symbols were associated with Perun why he fits the archetype of a dragon slayer since it might seem totally ironic.

it’s coincidence since these two languages share no common history

it's not coincidence.

and why*

Huh, so that’s what neoliberalism looks like.

Uh, why is there a cube in your pic
I see no relation with Satan at all not even close this is related to the thunders of Saturn and zeus

No, in all seriousness fuck OP and his thread.
>Saturn
>the Supreme deity of Rome
You’re onto something with Astrotheology, but the names are interchangeable. The ASPECT of Saturn, you nigger, the aspect. We worship the ASPECT of the Sun.

I’m a fervent believer in God and still trying to find the true message of Christ

I forgot to follow up,
>Jupiter Optimus Maximus
Hail the Greater Benefact!

>thunders of zeus

I know, yet I posted that to show you it takes more in depth understanding to find out why a deity like a version of the greek zeus would be associated with a hexagonal shape. I just want to help people understand the esotericism pertaining mythology better.

Your “Gods” are dead
I remember I read somewhere once a quote which had Zeus saying something like, “if the people stopped worshipping us, we would die”
Your worship is meaningless and you know it

OP is a faggit

Interesting, I don’t k ow can you tell me

Wait what? The media had me convinced pizzagate wasn’t real but wtf is this now? Moloch? Goddamnit Satanists

To the ancients the planet saturn was seen as a wandering star as it is seen today too with the naked eye and was associated with time.

>Fulcanelli, the mysterious french master alchemist who wrote ‘Le Mystère des Cathédrales’ had this to say about Saturn when he deciphered the planetary cyclic cross at Hendaye: “…Saturn, because it is at the greatest distance from the sun of all the visible planets, has the longest “year,” taking a little less than 30 years to complete one circuit of the zodiac. This makes it the best precessional timekeeper of all the planets.

The Sun and Moon are better to keep track time of BUT the wandering star Saturn as I understand signifies(d) time as one of the primary things which it signified.

Saturn is depicted with the sickle as representing time itself, time you see ultimately kills whatever it gives birth too, carnality and worldly things, things of the flesh, etc degeneracy from a Christian point of view are all vanity, and the material world, the physical body itself, for example Jesus fasted and his disciples even had to deny their wanting to sleep in the garden of Gethsemane as slumber is a thing of the flesh and although not inherently bad it was to be put down in favor of a greater far more serious thing.

God divorced Israel. His Kingdom will come down from above with Christ

Nice post

wut?

Anyone wearing a fedora can portray himself as Christian on the Internet, bucko

cont.

Also the wandering star Saturn signifies Cronus/Saturn. To say that the planet is a literal living demiruge projecting a 3d reality onto earth as some conspiracy theorists say it absurd as having more knowledge on the subject and mythology annihilates the feeble ignorance under which such assumptions are made.

“Saturn is opposite to Jupiter, his symbol is the cross above the sign of Luna. He is the Satan, the Tempter, or rather the Tester. His function is to chastise and tame the unruly passions in the primitive man.”

"During antiquity, Chronos was occasionally interpreted as Cronus.[4] According to Plutarch, the Greeks believed that Cronus was an allegorical name for Chronos.[5] In addition to the name, the story of Cronus eating his children was also interpreted as an allegory to a specific aspect of time held within Cronus' sphere of influence." -wikipedia Chronos

I don’t agree that matter is conscious and that Saturn is literally the originator of the matrix btw
That is really absurd

Pic also looks like some figure from Gnosticism

this thread is very interesting.

the number 666 keeps showing up in the 6 pointed stars. Even the 6 triangles have angles of 60* degrees. And since jewish people deny jesus christ as there chosen one, they are anti-christ. I've even heard many israelis speak about jesus in a negative demeanor. They go so far as to say he died like a dog. Sad really. but the new testament pretty much covers all this.

cool thing is even in israel there are a small sect of the jewish faith that believe jesus is the messiah. of course there treated as social outcast.

Praise Baal- I mean Yeshu-I mean Jesus goy

kys christ niggers

so kill Him. you loved Him so much that He is said to be all about and for jews. but also that He's "false". so leave Him alone then. it's kinda jewy to kill the guy but youre a "jew" so you know that. you blamed your own kids for it

the vicious baby dick sucking shill bots with the swedes and OP and others tonight as back up

How fucking stupid are? Mesapotian gods (Ox) were satanic to jews, jewish god(s) were satanic to christians (goat). I'm sure fish is satanic to new agers.

>sees flag
>doesn't read post
kys memeflaggot

kys semite worshiper

>sees lepers healed and seas parted and free manna and whines and complains and calls God a wizard and kills God
>whines about His rainbows

I don’t think literally every religion is 100% bollocks that’s going too far

semite means of shem. i dont think im of shem. that kind of thing goes by blood. but i might be. basically youre a gypsy

Semite=Kike soul=(((you)))
kill yourself

kill yourself

You know where this Saturn conspiracy came from? Fucking new age types and gnostics. Many of these types praise Lucifer and the snake in the garden. They call God Almighty the demiurge.

It is satanic. They are calling Satan God, and God Satan. It is a convoluted trick, utilizing info which is interesting, because the info they push comes from some dark esoteric shit like the brotherhood of Saturn and other magical fraternities. It is weird. The more you study the occult, the more you see how fuzzy the line is between lhp and rhp.

Jesus is King. Lean on him. Short cuts are not good. Sometimes the righteous path is the one that seems impossible to travel down. The cross of Christ is the only way.

when looking into the history of ritual sacrifice, Blood Libel and drinking from a Kapala there is a common thread of cannibalism in all the abrahamic belief systems and this was a big part of Tengriism as well.

nope. show me the etymologies. also. to the whole "INRI" thing? not only were many languges mixed in this meme pic posted here about that. but it was being ironic. all a part of the fable of the "Jewish" version Christ. INRI today would be like saying "King George, Emperor of India". His Kingdom is not of this world
>KING OF THE JEWS REEEEEE

(((satanic)))

Keep your desert characters out of this faggot christ nigger

>You know where this Saturn conspiracy came from? Fucking new age types and gnostics.
do you know where this sentence is from? It's what I always see after anyone tries to discuss religious history, now why is that?

fend for yourself. that was the whole point of the post. dont worry about me. speak to the discussion. or dont. why the massive periods?

Jesus was a half Roman Jewish creation to bring about Jewish control of rome through Christianity.

>the devil claims he doesnt exist
that's nice

kys christ nigger
>inb4 he posts some long copypasta from the (((bible)))

Its real

You know I got disillusioned with abrahamic religions since they literally teach earth is flat and there is a dome dividing waters above from earth
But I believe in god
And I suspect this world is illusion
So dude the only thing I see as valid form of scripture is the stuff found in Nag Hammadi

which then promptly fell. which He said. before Rome killed Him? but the pharisees' children killed Christ. they had to move from governor to governor to lie and find people to support them. nobody wanted the fucking kikes doing what they did
>LET'S NINE ELEVEN THE "GOY"
fuck off lucky larry

Kek.
(((Satan))) is a made up bible thing

>chrissy teigen

aaaand im gone

Notice this bitch is saying church of satan implying baphomet aka tranny god.

oh. and go back to adam. and know adam wasnt a kike :). now jerk off to your blapshemies

Sorry folks, religions are a lie made to comfort you but they allow others to take advantage of you as well

Lmao

Kys faggot

suck your mom's tits mofo

kys pillow muncher

eat a clam, tampon cuck

Sorry, fedoras not allowed in this thread

kys quuer

queef conoisseur. spam bot for pravda and for pedo putin, 12000. say the line, Bort

I used to watch hundreds of videos of a guy who made such videos, I was very depressed and had my Christian faith shaken. Then with time I read more, become more knowledgeable about the subject and now understand many videos on youtube about Saturn contain the authors own confirmation of his/her own biases, perceptions which can be half true, understand that that in itself can be a dangerous thing, even if the author/maker has absolutely good intentions, to speak about a subject without fully understanding it as it can cause confusion and make some people deeply depressed, this is why personal research and not viewing yourself as incapable of doing personal research are important.

Also what more commonly people refer to as Saturn on the internet is the black sun they're talking about, the nocturnal sun. It is true that malevolence is associated with the black sun but to say that only that that is part of the black sun is tunnel visioning, all sorts of sacred mysteries were associated in the past (today too) with deities.

Now more about Saturn, more a philosophical perspective time-saturn can be a best friend or worst enemy of a person, if a person invests wisely in time then s/he won't be empty handed later, people who foolishly waste time can be said will have time itself be an adversary since there's not enough or none at all anymore to have in a particular situation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ant_and_the_Grasshopper

kill yourself

why are you here then?

The more you talk about this the more I think David Icke is full of sh*t

Where does Black sun fits in?

that that part of the black sun is only that (wholesomely) is tunnel visioning*

Sorry for the errors. Point is a 360 degree of understanding is better than 180 or 90 so to say.

Icke is saying it’s a symbol for Saturn the planet

What do you think about the black sun? Are most sun gods gods of the black sun, not the real sun?

As if AnCap wasn't retarded enough.

You paranoid schizophrenic follow the loon toon David Icke as well.

Like fucking clockwork. Enjoy your delusions.

This desu fampai

Typical shit from a Swede
I’m not ancap nearly nobody takes a cap seriously
I’m also using google to research nearly everything Icke says to not fall for bullshit while searching for truth in difficult places

>David Icke

Pure coincidence

>memeflag

Coincidences don’t exist

Showing my real flag would derail the thread

>jew lad

From a time when hoomans looked to the stars and gods for answers to behaviors.

You're an undeducated loon.
> MUH BLACK CUBE

"Abu Adami" means "father of Adam" in a frequently-seen non-biological sense better translated as "bringer of X" that is still used in modern Arabic (cf the foreigner who donated blood to earthquake victims and was called "father of blood").

>time when humans looked to gods and stars for answers
>unlike us, modern #diverse #progressive enlightened ones, who look at scientists pushing their shit narrative and to TV shows for answers

What is Black Sun then?