Yuri on Ice

Of course we have a baka gaijin on tumblr to thank for these leaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/843789298616885248
twitter.com/atsomnambulist/status/890404386832171008
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F05249ITEzwCN_eE4kWiMIQuuPyRKta-koacpLe89ac/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/whitemop_jog/status/890615598572421120
th3butterfliesarefree.tumblr.com/post/158211248699/izzyisozaki-i-just-noticed-this-parallel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes so cute.

beautiful

That baka gaijin did good to post these on tumblr. Nips would have killed her instantly on twitter.

>Not posting Eros Vitya

How dare you.

Who wore it better, Bald or Fairy?

I need to see what Vitya skated to with it

Fairy's is the only decent-looking costume.
JJ's looks as stupid as its owner.

Who'd have thought that we'd be grateful to that place? Seeing Agape Vitya gave me another reason for going on. May the Witch bless that baka gaijin.

Otabek's costume looks stiff and uncomfortable.

It makes me happy to see Yakov looking so proud. Vitya just looks bored though.

I-I'm sorry!

Anyone try to guess from which country the silver medalist is? I mean the one in the pic with Bald eating chocolate. Maybe someone recognize the jacket? It's white-blue and has maybe a little flag on it? So, France? (Other: Israel, Finland, Czech).

It looks like his right eye is melting. 2droopy4me. Still, Vitya is the most beautiful and perfection itself.

Yakov was a happy man. I wonder at what point Vitya made him the grumpy old man he is now.

>Yakov wears his ring
;_;

Bald. But it's not a matter of who's more beautiful, and the costume itself is meh. Maybe it's his hair that matches with the color and his face is very angelic.

How can he still look so pure while wearing a partially mesh bodysuit inspired by lingerie and bondage?

Well he's an alien. The fake human mask was melting.

Must have been before Victor started saying stuff that would piss the skating association off.

Posting best Russian boy

I suspect this was drawn by Hiramatz. He always draws Vitya with a droppy/weepy eye look.He's just trying to capture the dramatic homo side of Victor.

Don't post 3DPD here or use the spoiler

More nendo cuteness

Russian men can have some pretty droopy eyes tho.

thats not bald
or witch

>dat bunny Vitya
I love the dedication of the people taking those photos. They must be good people.

Incredible. Next level.

Don't talk shit about my wife Rei

Yuuri said having this costume was like a wet dream.

Look at her creations, she's a monster
twitter.com/i/moments/843789298616885248

Is it true if you like YoI - you're 100% faggot confirmed?

This isn't /cgl/

Depends on who your favorite character is. If it's JJ there's a high chance you're just an asshole.

twitter.com/atsomnambulist/status/890404386832171008

"This is where Yuri, Victor, and Makkachin were taking a shower together"

Fuck off.

10/10 talent.

They look cheap desu. The other costumes seem better put together than these two.

This entire thread is weaboo cancer. Back to Gaia, all of you!

of course the version where Fairy is actually flipping everybody off is not for sale. I feel cheated.

rolling safe

I read photographs don't do them justice.

>English

Kek way to btfo the xenophobic nips

>where the fuck is my chocolate

Vitya had beautiful, frail hands. Can you imagine him running his long fingers through his silky hair?

Thanks to baka gaijin we get any leaks or interesting con panel questions

>didn't notice how lonely he was

Sure

yuuri and bunny victor gaze into each other's eyes while bunny yuuri gazes at naked victor poster

is this cheating

>Fairy's tiny mannequin
That's adorable.

>“Alyonka” (Алёнка) is a russian brand of milk chocolate. It is produced from 1965 in USSR, and later in Russia.

I think Fairy's blond hair makes a nice contrast, Bald looks boring. Not that I blame him, Chacott designed the costume with Fairy in mind.

He kept himself busy with skating and thought that was enough. Basically denial.

"I thought I could always find the strength alone"

That kid looks creepy and Soviet as fuck indeed.

"Now I can feel new emotions flowing into me through Yuuri. What should I give Yuuri now?"

Young Bald is criminally beautiful. It won't happen but I would love an OVA about him as a chikd/teen. Hope the movie will have some flashbacks.

Has anybody made a list of bgms and in what part of the anime they play?

"Do you realize it now, Victor? I don't want it to end here. I want to be in figure skating with you forever."

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F05249ITEzwCN_eE4kWiMIQuuPyRKta-koacpLe89ac/edit#gid=0

Good shit, thanks

Overdramatic homos.

I feel attacked by his beauty

I LOVE THESE IDIOTS

Lens flare on the ring even then. Just kill me already

This looks like Fairy but it's Bald? idk anymore

twitter.com/whitemop_jog/status/890615598572421120

>Eros costume
Why would it be Fairy?

Because of the braids. When Victor skates with that costume he doesn't have them.

The author says it's Vitya

That's clearly Vitya. The artist has just made our dreams come true and gave him a braid.

It's doesn't have a lens flare which means his marriage was doomed.

>MAPPA did their research to learn that Russians wear their wedding ring on their right hand
>specific instructions that BaldFat wear theirs on the right hand

I'll always appreciate those little meaningful details

JJ and Isabella wear it that way too, it could simply be a general custom of their world

JJ is a communist

The baka gaijin from tumblr said no one stopped her when she was taking pics. The fuck, aren't there "no photo" sings in that museum?
Also what are chances the museum will go abroad?

Is the duet the first time Bald had a real smile while performing?

Nah

>while performing

Got it, thank you!

They do so in Spain (where it took place), too!

Yeah that's hella confusing. Maybe they just have to parallel BaldFat at all costs? Like with the coordinated clothing stuff in that booklet.

Depends what you mean exactly for "real" smile

Cos he smiled during his Sugar Plum Fairy skate (Eros costume), right before Fat came on the spot

Did anyone get an email from GSC that their Yuri Nendo will delayed due to a defected? It looks like AmiAmi is not delaying any orders.

Like a smile of real happiness. That one seemed more subdued.

I saw someone on Twitter say their nendo was delayed.

I thought he seemed rather entertained while skating to the Sugar Plum Fairy. I doubt that before having life and love he ever smiled like he does with Yuuri, though.

>Piggy will never look into your eyes like that

A rare shota pig wearing his sis' old pajama

Random but I personally think the Titanic pose symbolizes their realization of what love is.

The quality of this thread just went through the roof

>the Katsuki family had to resort to hand-me-downs when money was tight

I never realized the post Victor made in the pool was foreshadowing to the pairing skating pose.

>"I'm flying, Yuuri!"

Just look at those long arms. They'll never be around you ;_;

Yeah. It's not a connection a lot of people have made. Here's a post about it
th3butterfliesarefree.tumblr.com/post/158211248699/izzyisozaki-i-just-noticed-this-parallel

>hella

>>>>tumblr

don't taze me bro, I haven't lived in an English-speaking country for the last 17 years

Not an excuse to sound like a newfag