Why do Liberals hate the Olympics so much?

Why do Liberals hate the Olympics so much?

>having to admit certain countries are in fact better than others
>this kills the globalist

>an actual meritocracy
>rewarding natural talent and skill earned through hard work
>with clear winners and losers and no participation trophies

It's not diverse enough for them.

hey, at least they have a bullshit scandal to blame russia for, thats some solace

Olympics villages displace locals. foreign companies that assert eminent domain should be considered as war criminals

They hate the winter Olympics especially. Jews and liberals can't stand seeing healthy young white disciplined people.

>rewarding blood dopers and cheaters
>meritocracy

the fact a nation can rank 1st at the Olympics makes them want to an hero

This. They HATE competition.

I used to love Olympics. When I was a kid, our whole family would wake up to cheer for our National teal if the games were far away.. But now it saddens me to see niggers in almost every "national" team. These are of course Winter Olympics so it's not that bad.

>who plays the game best

Fuck off moron

Where are libs hating on the Olympics?

it's been corrupted but that was the original idea

>implying winning is "cheating" under any circumstances

they should be allowed to do whatever they want to their bodies in order to win.

everyone should be subjected to the same uniform standards.

Olympics would be pointless in a world without boarders and conflict.

Oh Limp Dicks.

have both then a final doper league vs clean league

>uniforms

why are they not naked? wtf is wrong with you

/pol delusions

I think it's the winter olympics that annoy them. Of course when someone from people of diversity does well, or it's simply a nog on skates, then it's (((celebrated))).

>/pol
Hi, reddit.

I think he means it's a /pol-tier post. Although after some reading I think the SJWs do have a problem with the Winter Olympics for having been invented by whites and still popular among whites. I guess whites aren't allowed to invent or succeed in anything according to them.