Kokoro Connect

Truly, she is the best girl to end all girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwNJqKT2Ngc
nonfree.pizza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She deserves to be known for more than that part.

>She deserves to be known for more than that part.
True, but this particular part is probably the most important one. I guess half of Sup Forums watched that show only because of this scene.

I know her more for non free pizza

This is true, but this part is necessary to fully understand just how best this girl is.

She's also remember for the telepathic confession.

This rocked me so hard. She just fucking rolls with it.

>best girl
you say?

>Muh psychological issues

Christ, no. She's literally such a noncharacter that her entire character arc is based around her figuring this out. No one wants to be around such a miserable trainwreck unless they're trying to make themselves look better.

Why is she so perfect?

>Best girl locked in a terrible anime
Missed potential.

how can inaba be best girl if she can't even order a fucking pizza?

That's gross. The thought of that repulsed me for some reason.

>for some reason
It's because you don't talk with any females in your own life.

Now imagine how a girl would feel knowing you masturbated to her.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK, SEIYU! will forever mean no season 2 ;_;

Implying I watched more than just this scene.

>eating pizza
how fucking vile

I agree with you

He did nothing wrong.

dropped it when they started turning into babies. What a fucking terrible show.

For sure in real life. You have fucks like
who think it's some kind of normal erotic interaction in social circles because they've never spoken to actual women. It's largely not acceptable behavior, and most people would react quite negatively to this kind of shit.

But best girl exists beyond that. She seeks to build bridges with her love.

>hurr durr masturbation
Yui was the superior girl.

I like how you so fluidly transitioned from normalfag to waifufag

used goods

It's all about ki control, my friend. Just gotta know the environment.

Friends talk about eroticism with each other. It's not exactly 'acceptable' behavior, but it shouldn't be "repulsing" you unless you have severe hang-ups about sexuality.

>show becomes shitty love triangle
Fucking garbage.

Casual eroticism exists and occurs between friends often enough. Telling a person you masturbated to them does not. There's an incredibly massive difference between talking about what turns you on and flat out saying you jerked it to someone's facebook profile. Any normal individual would tell you the same thing.

It's okay because the garbage man takes out the trash.

>"I've masturbated to you too"
It seems like the topic of masturbation is already being discussed between the two of them in the scene. It's not exactly her coming up to him out of random and dropping a bomb that she just jerked off to his Facebook, so I'm not sure why you said it played out like that.

I think you're just looking for any excuse to make your waifu a little bit more special and unique.

No no, you misunderstand. I have no hang ups about what occurred in the series. I'm referring to the difference in behavior between fictional characters and real people. Let's face it, the scene in question is the result of erotic fantasy because of the fact that the occurrence in a real scenario is highly unlikely. "Repulsive" is definitely a strong word and I should have distanced myself from the other guy's statement, but it definitely isn't something as casual as simple perversions between friends.

At the end of the day, my waifu is better than yours. I suppose that's all that really matter, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwNJqKT2Ngc
Excuse the cancerous editing, it was just a quick search

This show was a lot of fun. The plot was hot trash but the character interaction was a lot of fun to watch, and so was the forced drama if you enjoy listening to good seiyuus cry

I watch an episode or two every so often, mainly to hear Inaba's voice. I still think it's Sawashiro's best performance. And I'm a sucker for this melodrama/friendship shit.

>muh I was almost raped and need therefore special treatment
No thanks.

Nice.

This, best girl.

I'm not sure what surprised me more, her line in the Op or the fact that it went exactly nowhere.

I agree she is a very likeable character, but I feel like it comes from her unconditional affection for the mc for the most part.

I can imagine people believing that only if they didn't finish the show.

>I still think it's Sawashiro's best performance.

Better than Dalian, certainly.

Little Inaban was the cutest goddamn thing.

>he didn't like loli Inaba
That's stupid meme ruined the entire scene for me. It's all I could think about the entire time.

What's that all about?

A Sup Forums meme that uses a picture of Inaba from the 2nd arc when she's crying in the woods while complaining about proprietary code required to order pizza online.

nonfree.pizza/

This is Kokoro Correct.

I'm now so happy I only learned of this after watching the show.

i agree

You still see that spam pop up every once in a while on Sup Forums and it's still a 3 day ban on sight lmao

I love Inaba

That's her best scene, though the "I've masturbated to you too" scene is also pretty awesome. This show was really good and underappreciated.

>watched that show only because of this scene

and once we got to this scene that would have been the end, if it hadn't been for her voice and only her voice being pretty much the only thing that made us finish watching it.

Nah, I genuinely liked the show, Inaban was by far the best thing about it, but even without her the story stands on its own pretty well.

This chart is especially true for this series.

Inaba makes my dick hard

fucking christ

Why did the show flop so hard when the girls were cute? It can't just be because of the bullying because the show was already doing poorly even before then.

Her love nectar was too sweet for this world.

I liked the anime but it gets repetitive
I also heard that the MC and inaban end up in the same dep of the same uni
Then to add more redundancy author introduces new high school characters instead of concluding main casts stories

It didn't flop that hard iirc

>tfw your ship actually wins for once

I know women think of it as creepy on their side, but I'd think of it as flattering, and even kinda erotic if the girl were cute.

Best girls.
First and second place, from right to the left, respectively.

Nope, thanks

How do women masturbate?

>Miyuki Sawashiro will never masturbate to you
;_;

Slut, dropped the sow because of her

You can always masturbate to Miyuki Sawashiro, that's kind of the same thing.

"wahhh people dont understand muh sufffering" anime. came because of the girl. dropped because of the girl

They better start fucking then and there or ain't picking this shit up.

>came because of the girl
I think we all did at some point.

Some people just can't recognize perfection.
>will only watch a show if the characters fuck
I shiggy diggy.

>will only watch a show if the characters fuck
I'm just sick of shows where cute girls throw themselves at the mc and he never does anything.
She literally has him pinned down, his hand on her tits. Please tell me the mc isn't pussying out at this point

He steals her first kiss and holds her hand, pretty savage that MC.

She's lost her self-control in that scene and he doesn't want to take advantage of her, though I bet all my money he had a boner strong enough to pierce the heavens.

Go to nonfree.pizza

I'm assuming that you know that the show is a teen melodrama with supernatural elements. If you can't figure out what happens next, then I don't know what to say to you user.
Besides, if something did happen, I can assure you there would have been valvrave levels of shitposting on Sup Forums.