Respect the noble savage Sup Forums

Respect the noble savage Sup Forums
Don't you love the morally superior races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGoLw6DECNI
youtube.com/watch?v=naHObdmYLTQ
vimeo.com/178785483
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boushie my man let's go get a new atv today

daily reminder that drunkenly harrassing people with your friends and a rifle is a sacred native-american tradition

yaa cuz
Then we'll go on a beer run, ehhh?

Brocket 99 appreciation time
youtube.com/watch?v=CGoLw6DECNI

May the bear god bless Colton he's now the spirit in the wind

Oh that's true. ((we)) need need to respect other people's culture.

squaw go change the fucking tire

youtube.com/watch?v=naHObdmYLTQ

> Brocket 99 appreciation time

The Original complete Brocket 99.

Noble savages indeed.

whoops.

vimeo.com/178785483

He just needed $7 to go visit his cousin in Saskatchewan for work.

I like to imagine the man that made that tokarev had some ancestor with a serious grudge against that chug's ancestor, something from when before the Bering strait was semi-walkable.

A hate so great the universe saw fit to grant this ancient spirit a one in a trillion chance encounter in which some poor neglected ww2 war era handgun, loaded with this chug's golden bullet that spent the better part of a man's lifespan fermenting in a shed, would hang fire at the precise moment it was, likely accidentally, pointed at the chug's head.

Against astronomical odds this guy got away with killing a criminal in leafistan with the most ridiculous defense I've ever heard of and it's completely plausible, there is no fucking way there isn't some eldritch magic at play here.

>When all your tribal leaders have been ousted for corruption

What a little faggot lmao

I don't know how true any of this stuff in the pic is...

They're trying to turn him into Trayvon or something, from what I've seen on social medai, he's 22 a pill head and a drunk. Still don't know how much of it is true.

impressive how anyone managed to capture this. i remember when sammy yatim was shot they tried to scrub his facebook of all nigger culture and his obsession with guns and knives and pulled up his grade 8 photos.

Enlighten me on this dude.

>and a drunk.

I could have told you that just by looking at him

>Kid shows up at some random guy's farm with his friends
>All completely fucked up drunk
>They want to steal his vehicles and are making a ruckus outside, one kid has a gun
>The property owner fires his gun in the air as warning shot
>Misfire kills kid
>Property owner is acquitted due to circumstances
>Every single SJW thinks the property owner is now an evil murderer villain because he's a rich white man who killed a minority.

It's a good thing all you Leafs support the Solutrean theory now and dont give a shit what these fucking neomongloids think.
You know they are not the actual First Nations, just lost chinks that also found our continent.

If I could I would wipe them out like the insects they are. No more would I have to hear their sniveling any longer. They call us invaders, how can we be invaders when they themselves raped and pillaged from each other for millennia before we showed up. One day I or someone like me will be the guiding force for their extinction.

For everything they have done to my friends, family and home I feel no sympathy for their decrepit state.

And if somehow they outlive our civilization, o man are they in for the treat that will be the next tyrant to enslave them.

>just lost chinks that also found our continent.

thats what we call the eskimos

This right here more or less.
They are saying the owner was let off easier because of an all visibly white jury.
Trudeau made some comments which echo Obamas in relation to the Trayvon Martin case, suggesting that it was the legal system that failed. This is causing some serious debate.

and somehow they are superior in every way to the scum we call natives up here. Inuit are smart, cunning, they have to be to live where they do. The natives where I am from are dumber than rotten logs. Some of these guys can barely tie their own shoes let alone learn to read.

Trudeau just virtue signaled too hard and now has to deal with the thousands of people calling him out for it.

Like I said this is classic noble savage case bullshit.
They want to paint him as a good boy who went to the teepee with the elders and smoked the peace pipe and hunted moose with a bow and arrow and all that.
The truth is on some of these reservations in the prairies, particularly the woods cree and dog-rib, are worse than a thirld world country rife with crime and murder.
Trudeau's Liberals introduced some policy to investigate the missing and murdered indigenous woman of Canada investing millions in this pursuit that anyone who has spent anytime up north knows the answer too. They kill and rape their own often, these woman would stumble out on these long dark highways hitchhiking to a neighbours or on a beer run and get raped and tossed in a ditch.
Of course the fucking feminist faggot that is trudeau did not mention the noble savage man at the time of that policy, even though there are far more missing and murdered. Internal corrupt politics of the reservation mostly.

This reminds me of the city of High Level, Alberta. This very far north community was absolutely surrounded by reservations. It was common knowledge amongst the whites of the city to drive slowly and caustiously at night because the natives were known to fall asleep drunkenly on the highway where the black road contained the heat. Fun times, It was also known to not even stop in Assumption Ridge, a reservation to the west if you are white. Fighting whites is sport for these people, you better fuel up if you want to make it the long drive to Zama City(a white person oil field)

he can't blame anyone but the white man because his government hasn't actually done anything to help them

just keep towing the line of blame whitey and pay the chugs off instead of forcing them to pull their pants up and join the rest of the country

Oddly enough I would have supported Trudeau Seniors 1969 White paper proposal if I were alive at the time.
If you're not aware of it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 1969_White_Paper
This would have solved some of the problems, but fundamentally those problems are with corrupt chiefs squandering all the possible benefits a reserve could have. An example would be when the government loans money to the elders who start a business with the objective of distrubiting the wealth and labour. The whole thing goes up in smoke and the money disappears in some of these reserves. Of course some reserves are doing fine, mostly the ones that have no treaty status.

somebody add "also, gas the kikes race war now" in small print at the bottom and post it on facebook

Be the change you want to see in the world - Colton Boushie

The corruption in the Chiefs where I am from is so bad, it makes them act like feudal lords, with their extended family court. If we want to fix things, first we have to crush the Hereditary chiefs and their families, send every one of them to tribunal for corruption. Once their gone we can help them install a better form of government. I know for a fact a huge number of the younger generation want off reserves, and want these ass holes gone. It would fix communities like Morristown and Hazelton almost instantly.