Who is the mother of Sarada?

Sakura

Not really a mystery

moot

naruto

The Denver Broncos

Salad is the mother.

Vegetables.

Sakura, everything was drama fun for Kishi.

Wet earth

THE MADMAN DID IT AGAIN!

This guy

Is it Shizune, TenTen, Mei, Orochimaru

The person who's dna matches the umbilical cord.
So Sardo is Sardo's mother.

Why is she so stupid to not have karin's dna tested against the umbilical cord? Her hair red and relatively long. It should be fairly easy to find a sample just lying around.

Also is sakura an (indirect) uzumaki descendent, is she adopted (dark/faded auburn and light brown don't make pink), or does she dye her hair?

>he starts pumping for a minute
>God this is taking forever. Is she not done?
>Better speed up.
>Woops sorry I'm so fast gotta go BYE!
>Rinnegans ou

Probably put her in a genjutsu while he did it

Sumirefags are fucking annoying

HA! He probably never went on a date with her, just made her think he did.

Non-bullshit answer : probably Karen, but that's an "adult" arc and we'll get to it if Boruto the series survives let's say some 5 years.

I'll tell you what though. Even though I'm miffed about the Karin thing, there is one thing Kishi can start doing to piss me off royally.

And that's showing Sasuke having some sort of feelings for Sakura, or implying he always did in the anime.

You and I both know he didn't give a fuck about Sakura. Even by the end of Shippuden. If Kishi starts forcing it I'm going to his place and rapping his editor with a bull dildo.

they had to keep it kids friendly for now

Oh they'll never flat out say it in the series. But Sakura will always be "the mother" and Karen will be "that woman" who shows up sometime.

>sharingan cloning efforts and their results exist
what are the odds sardo is similar or an x23?

What if Salad is the perfected Uchiha clone Orochi wanted?

When will they finally meet?
Everything seems to indicate the manga will take a serious turn when that happens, so maybe 2020.

karin is just a surrogate.

That would be fine. Better than what she got before.

Orocho has bound to have gallons of uchiha spunk saved somewhere, he had possession of saucette from the age of around 13-16

is that a fucking JOJO REFERENCE???

>Sasuke comes by for a visit
>Hey Orochi, I always wondered. I've got these huge chunks of memory just gone from when I was training here. And after those I was always sore for days. You didn't do anything to me did you?

>needing to encourage a young teenage boy to wank
wew

Can't leave that up to chance. Better science it out of him.

Sakura was impregnated by Karin.

I'm listening

They both have good chakra control, sardo has shown chakra enhnaced strength, and the sharango are implants.

Oh and sardo is a bitch like all uzumaki women.

You know, there's one good way to test for the mother. Just have Bort take a bite out of Salad and see what happens.

>Karin gets an apology the second she meets Sasuke
>Sakura gets her apology of nearly being killed 5 times thanks to him after Naruto beats friendship into him

Why does kishi hate Sakura so much?

Using tsukuyomi to give her days of pleasure while he finishes in 2 minutes and fucks off would be legit the nicest thing he's done since leaving the village.

She's annoying.

If the rumors are true, he based her off of a girl he hated. Or a type of girl. Who really knows.

>Bort
>Not Chou Chou or Mitsuki or Orochimaru
>Not Sumire or Naruto

Shame they. Would have been a nice twist if Sakura was barren so Karin was the surrogate mother or whatever.

Well Bort IS a Uzumaki. If Salad did get Karins healing ability he would probabaly get a erection for hours if he bit her.

Indeed. And have the moral of "parent is the one who takes care of you/raise you" would have benefited Sakura anyway.

I hope the anime goes with the route of "your parents are the ones that raised you and biology doesn't matter" because they way that ended in the manga was fucking lame.

I think she's just emotionally and mentally unintelligent.

>they way that ended in the manga was fucking lame.
"we just know, lameo fuck gonig to red hair and testing her dna against the umbilical cord. Your resolution and intelegence are so weak that mere assertions are enough to completely convince you.

The fattie parent sub/side-arc had better writing.

>Sakura
Not really. Consider how weird it is that:
- Sakura never kissed Sasuke
- She doesn't even have a picture of him
- Sarada not only uses glasses (something neither Sasuke or Sakura do), she got the exact same glasses that Karin did
- 2:30
- Karin never actually made the test again to prove that she is not the mother. All we have is her statement. Considering the situation she might as well want to try to hide it.
- She decided to keep the umbilical cord.
- Why the hell would Sakura have a children in one of the hideouts? think about it: how would a pregnant woman even move there? months before, Sakura shouldn't even be active; she should be at the village at the time. Karin, on the other hand, would be there.

Sakura is basically pic related.

Nah, he just got bored after two minutes, thought about Naruto for 10 seconds and came instantly.

>Sakura never kissed Sasuke
many of the pairings have never been shown to have kissed.

>She doesn't even have a picture of him
Vampires don't show up in pictures.

>Sarada not only uses glasses
Inferior non-uchiha genes

>something neither Sasuke or Sakura do
Sakura probably didn't want to inconvenience the optometrist again and wanted to use her own strength.
Also sight issues come and go. I'm the only one in my family who has perfect vision.

>she got the exact same glasses that Karin did
She gave them to her...

>- 2:30
Don't understand the significance

>Karin never actually made the test again to prove that she is not the mother.
Not her fault sardo is a retarded for drawing more from a test that only proved it was her umbilical cord.

>She decided to keep the umbilical cord.
Something something orochimaru, something something sharingan, something something saucette.

>Why the hell would Sakura have a children in one of the hideouts?
saucette refuses to return to the village.

>how would a pregnant woman even move there?
Chakra.

>Sakura shouldn't even be active; she should be at the village at the time
Something something 100 healings.

I'm not big into Naruto, but I thought you couldn't turn off implants. Isn't that why Kakashi has to keep his covered?

they just use more chakra than if they were natural. kakash just covered it so he didn't unconsciously use it and waste chakra.

Kakashi and Danzo couldn't turn theirs off because they weren't Uchiha. The Uchiha have to steal and implant new eyes to avoid going blind anyways

>that much denial
butthurt much?

They know she's not popular anywhere else so they spam Sup Forums.

It's sad.

Who?

This is an example of a retarded who doesn't known how to read.

Why couldn't Sakura settle for Lee, he was the only one who truly liked her?

Uchihas are a cancer

Sasuke has a hard time staying erect with Sakura since he's gay. They will never have hot steamy lovebird sekusu like Naruto and Hinata.

Lee was too good for her. Plus she had Stockholm syndrome.

Fuck off narutards

Let's be fair, Kishi did a really fucking good job trying to trick us into believe Karin was the mom while barely explaining why Sakura was.

I doubt it, its your headcanon user. Naruto never gave a shit about hinaturd.

PINKSHIT
I
N
K
S
H
I
T

TWO

>headcanon
>Naruto never gave a shit about hinaturd.
>implying
He married her and is still lovestruck according to Boruto. Sorry Naruto doesn't give a shit about pinkshit anymore now that he's motorboating Hyuga tits daily.

look at all this shit i didnt read

All according to plan

All the problems in this series would be solved if sauce was a girl.

>Let's be fair, Kishi did a really fucking good job trying to trick us into believe Karin was the mom while barely explaining why Sakura was.
This.
The issue isn't that Karin wasn't the mother, but that Sakura beihng the mum MAKES NO SENSE.
Even if the maternity test came though, the fact that Sakura getting pregnant is so unbelievable meant no one can take it seriously.

reaching

>I hope the anime goes with the route of "your parents are the ones that raised you and biology doesn't matter"
The problem is that would have been contrary to the entire rest of the manga up to now. The author clearly believe genetics is more important.

I want to believe it is Naruto. If not Naruto, at should at least be an Uzumaki, Karin. There's no way Sakura is Salad's mother. That's is, quite literally, impossible.

>Naruto never gave a shit about hinaturd.
NSfags in charge of delusion I see.

>muh denial
sasusku apologists are really sad.

>according to Boruto
sure, that's why they dont sleep in the same bed and why he would rather sleep in his office than with his family.
And acording to kishi "bort is the bort that holds their marriage together" so happy indeed...

>NFags
I am pretty positive the japs arent NF fags. They just dont like Hinapig.

Im pretty sure it was way better than what Sakura had either way

Who is truly deserving of Rock Lee's pure love?

>I am pretty positive the japs arent NF fags. They just dont like Hinapig.
Japan is very much critical about women. I remember the Skullgirls game protagonist was mocked because she was 64kg. But of course, any female under 50kg would have no ass to speak of. which also explains why there is a lack of good asses in Japanese media.

What would a Sarada with Karin's Uchiha genes be like?

The same? I'm not sure if you know this, user, but names doesn't affect genes. Calling Karin an Uchiha or calling Karin an Uzumaki is not going to affect what traits her and Sasuke's child will receive.

that's what we already have

It happened the gap between the novels and Boruto.

In fact people in thread this is pretty much the canon timeline.

>End of Naruto
>Sasuke goes away
>Sasuke travels alone
>The last
>Sasuke Novel and then Sakura novel
At the end of both novels there is a timeskip and Sasuke enters Sakura's house and says I'm home.
>The period where they travel together
>Sarada is born
>Sasuke travels alone again
If he ever visits Konoha it happens before salad is 3 (or she'd remember) Or he doesn't visit salad

He only needs 2 and a half minutes

>your parents are the ones who raise you

That is what the show is going for and it's making a very unsubtle demonstration that Sasuke is a deadbeat and Sakura is a dysfunctional mess who relies on Sarada

The manga did go this route. I'll admit that I don't think it was very well done and at times, even came across as conflicting, but the fact that she really is genetically Sasuke and Sakura's child doesn't really change the lesson she learns at the end of the gaiden arc. The way Sasuke gets a free pass after his neglect of her sucks but the idea that 'it's the feelings you share, not the hard biology' is more or less present. If anything it hammers in the spiritual/intangible connections of family more than it does the biological, which is pretty typical of an asian story.

The end where Naruto is still unaware of what's going through Chouchou's head is hilarious.
>Oh, Chouji. Your daughter has been looking for you.

Sarada seems to remember Sasuke's presence in some panels of the Gaiden. I'm not really sure if that's meant to imply he was around very briefly when she was an infant and she vaguely remembers or if it's her feelings of him represented visually.

I'm pretty sure that's the image in her head of the "happy family" she'll finally have, since Sauce has both his arms and his chicken hair.

>If anything it hammers in the spiritual/intangible connections of family more than it does the biological, which is pretty typical of an asian story.
Or the author was getting more guilty about being too busy to see his kids, so he had both Sasuke and Naruto being absent dads. But with Sasuke being so extreme that it is hard to justify. He wanted the hope that if Salad can forgive Sasuke for not being there for her, that the author can be forgiven too.

Usually when authors intervene in a story to benefit themselves emotionally, it harms the plot.

Harry Potter ended up with unusual pairings because Rowling herself had to choose between two different men in her life once upon a time, and she always wondered what would happen if she choose differently. And she sacrificed the book's ending to kill the OTP, just to see what would occur.

It is canon that Harry Potter's marriage sucked, according to the theatrical play. But it really shouldn't have happened to begin with.

I think the same of Kishi to be honest.

Well Harry only ended up with Ginny cause of love potion duping amirite

She is the fujo archtype. This is why she repulses men.

Wow are you wrong. On both accounts.