One Piece

The results of the Sixth Popularity Poll will appear next chapter
>inb4 Big Mom gets in top 10

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2017/07/28/oda-reveals-a-shock-to-his-fans
onepiecepodcast.com/2017/07/29/oda-is-a-hack-editor-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sanji and Nami will be first because they are canon now

If Doffy didn't get top ten there is no way in hell BM gets there. Katakuri is a different story though.

can you not just wait until later in the thread to start your shipping bullshit?

you can't at least give the thread a fucking chance?

It amazes me that Sanji is still in the top 5 when he hasn't done anything in ages.

Reminder that Law would have been first place had it not been for Luffy and Lucy sharing the same number of votes.

carrot is comfy

Reminder that Law is the Poochie of One Piece.

Damn, this nigga is obsessed with being the first 3 posts in a thread.

Are we not discussing the manga? I dont understand

>27
>my nigga Cabbage that low

what you're doing is called spam. kys

Hopefully Law isn't #1

>Nigga
WE

Would you really want someone biting and rubbing on you all day?

How is it spamming if I answered OP's question and yours?

>OP - total votes: 69k
>DB - only Gohan votes: 51k

WSJ is dying...

Law was a mistake and should die already.

fpbp
So is SaNa

The timing of the popularity poll is unfortunate. Wano will be Zoro's time to shine.

This fanart, as usual, is a piece of delusion. Sanji is not capable of sex, user. He would ejaculate before his penis touched a girl.

Holy hell, show some restraint. At least LuNanigger waits a little.

Are votes still go through traditional ways? Well, just most of people are too lazy for that right now.

And yet once again you are being stupid.
Sanji knows how to control himself.
You are speed reading

Reminder that Robin swallows.

Ichiji will be number one.

The drop after the end of DB and Slam Dunk is really big.

Idk why you bothered to reply to me, but since you did I may as well tell you I think you're cancer and everyone here is tired of you

How high will best boy be?

So Sanji allowed himself to nosebleed into a near death state in Fishman Island? What an asshole.

Sanji wouldn't last at all the first time but would fuck like ten times a night and become really good after a week.

5 days 13 hours 55 minutes 24 seconds until the shitstorm.
Hope your bunkers are prepared for the poll.

>Law will be #1

Who would have sex with Sanji though?

>This kills the SaNafag

Because unlike you pillowhugger, Carrot and SaNa fans are friends so please go back to your moe thread and talk about how your pillow loves you :)

Nami of course. She loves him

Viola and Pudding for sure...Nami EoS too.
Filler

>pot calling the kettle black
I rather you leave

tumblr art

>Shipping in One Piece

Guys just stop.Theres only crew friendships and nothing more. Pic related.

>Reminder that Law is the Poochie of One Piece.
But he would have to be absolutely loathed by anyone and everyone for that to be true, instead of in second place in popularity polls.

Ace died years ago and he's somehow in top 10

People who vote tend to be hardcore fans. You can tell how crazy Sanjifags are just from this thread. Same reason why Law was number two...due to the reactions of crazy fujoshits. Basically the polls are not an accurate indicator of how well liked the character truly is among the fanbase.

Viola lusts only for Doffy's duck and Pudding still hates him.

Robin would she is sitting in Sanjis lap in this cover behind Nami. That's all Nami is to Sanji. A Smokescreen you from the fact he is really for Robin. Just like how Oda tricked you with Robin joining over Vivi. How many times were the crew off doing shit and Sanji and Robin were alone together? While Luffy, Zoro and Nami were fucking around with Bellamy Sanji was 100% beating those cheeks. Robin has known from the moment she met Sanji that he wanted to be inside her. You really think with everything he does for her she doesn't suck his dick every morning? Because they wake up and shower at the same time. That is canon by Oda and you can check the SBS if you don't believe me.

To all the Na-anyone fools; in Thriller Bark, when Nami wakes up in Absalom's arms, she specifically says she sailed out to sea to find "adventure, not romance!" But it seems romance found her~~SaNa4evr~~

Viola got raped and Pudding will be a Viola 2.0.

*dick
fucking phone autocorrect

Im excited for Brooks placement, honestly he should be top 10 at least. But will probably fall a bit short

Carrot WILL be #1, she WILL be nakama, and she WILL win the Luffybowl.
You'll all see. Just wait

Why is Nami such a cunt?

Katakuri is pretty much Law 2.0 so he'll definitely be in top 15 at least.

SaNafags BTFO

I hope you're ready to eat crow when SaNa wins #1 and #2.

Not that I'm a shipper, but doesn't REALLY seem like Sanji has a thing for women. In fact, it's painfully obvious.

He dont have a dark and brooding past (yet) and have been a major player in the last two arcs.

He will be high, but doubt he will break top 20

I wish they fleshed him out more.
My theory is that Big Mom will die somehow and Katakuri will be a new big bad dedicating himself to killing Luffy.

Hope so. A Luffy/Katakuri brawl could be Lucci fight tier.

>tfw either Usopp or Franky will be the lowest ranked Strawhats

Caesar will be low
However, Gastino will make it to top 5.

Usopp still has some steam left from Dressrosa. Franky and Robin however were likely forgotten about.

___ dies. returns if dead

I don't think you understand how popularity polls work user

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Proof that Oda hates Sanji

Powerful...

She doesn't lust after his dick.

She didn't get raped either. She wanted to fuck Doffy because she wanted to gain his trust so she could exploit when she saw an opportunity to win back her country.

Different times. Nobody wants to sent postcards anymore.

Year of Jinbe 's death next chapter

Why are SaNafags so retarded?

Because she loves Sanji

Monet will get higher in the poll this time.

>2 different answers for the same extact question
Its over, bros.SANA BTFO!!!!!!!!111!!!!

Did Pound escape the forest or something? Is he with Bege's gang right now?

To me it looked like Nami was pissed off at her brother betraying Luffy. She's a very emotional person who sympathizes with the immediate victim.

Is One Piece worth getting into at this point? Also if it is, should I go with the Manga or Anime?

Sakura wanted to kill sasuke for hurting naruto but she still loved him.
Just like Nami and Sanji

best would be to wait 10 years.
manga, read the first 100 chapters. If you don't like it until then, drop it.

also, check out the colored manga.

>SaNa tards keep pestering Oda with their fanfics and even when he outright says its not a big deal they use it as "evidence"

Kill yourself brainlet

Thoughts on the live-action announcement?

Disaster
I know this isn't OP related but how the fuck did mr.satan beat cell?

Dumb fad, will be terrible.

Honestly better than nothing

The real real question is how the fuck did Dende of all people even score top 10

Deep

>Goku is the most popular character so we need the buu arch to reestablish him as the ultimate fighter and defender of Earth instead of Gohan.
But this chart proves the Buu thought process is wrong.

Why wouldn't he? He's the best. At least, after Buu saga mellowed him out and made him incredibly likable and repeatable.

If only Zoro went to Zou instead of Sanji, none of this would have happened.

But Sanji wouldn't have been able to beat Pica in Dressrosa

WTF are you even talking about. WTF does Naruto have to do with this?

And I though the SaNafags were delusional...

onepiecepodcast.com/2017/07/28/oda-reveals-a-shock-to-his-fans
>"I've been threatened by some gallo from Caracas, Oda says, And now I've had to pay 70 percent of my profit to them, is this the end of One Piece?"

He's trolling m8. He just uses Naruto to drag retards into arguments which aren't related to one piece at all.

Nami has only slaped Sanji and It's clearly a parallel with what happened with Kaya imo but you can see it as Nami just being angry Sanji beat her friend. Totally understandable from Nami and doesn't make her a cunt.

>BB

Inb4 Corazon gets the same fujo push Marco did via his association with a character in the top 10 and gets in the top 20.

Reminder Hancock is Chi Chi...

That's fine, actually. Doffy wins, Luffy dies and Zoro takes over as captain.

>onepiecepodcast.com/2017/07/29/oda-is-a-hack-editor-says
>"I've been sick and tired of working with him, let me tell you how his little bitch ass story ends, they won't reach Raftel and you know what, I don't even care about it anymore."

I've been wondering. Is Luffy's hair made of rubber? If you yanked on Luffy's hair would it stretch?