Hunter x Hunter

Why did she have to die so pointlessly?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/TVUpyzq.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=uht4WYUMOjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Togashi had to get rid of a turd, same with Pokkle.

At least she was spared Pokkle's fate.

>it's been over a decade
>waifufags still not over it

Why did he have to die so pointlessly?

Togashi wanted to send out a warning to women.

Date a manlet = die. Cute girls like her should never date guys below 6 ft. Pokkle should have aimed for a girl like, say, Senritsu.

Bitch, Fuu is gonna go apeshit on these fuckers. She is gonna wrestle Benjamin to death, bitchslap Cammy and Zhang, she is gonna outsmart Tubeppa and skin Tserriednich alive while stealing his nen in like 5 seconds. We havent seen Fuu`s nen beast yet, and why is that? Because its a fucking eldrich abomination that cannot be even contained. She will outparty Sale Sale. She is gonna rape Kaacho too, and bite Maryam hamster head off by herself. Dont fuck with the girl who knows gardeening. She has been training herself for this during her whole life, im serious. Why was Chrollo so sad on the boat? Do you think it is because two spiders died? No way, its because he is shitless scared of Fuugetsu. Mark my words.

i do.

i rewatched the series and the death of ponzu just stuck out like a sore thumb to me. it's such a blunt way to dispose of a character with potential.

Hanzo is a ninja
Bashou smokes with a nigga
Death lurks in the smoke

They weren't dating. The pairing shit was anime filler in both series.

Because he fucked with Zeno.

He LITERALLY asked for it

>you will never be this much of an insecure /fit/homo
Feels good

if togashi has the potential to draw waifus like this, why do most of his women look so unmemorable?

At least she got killed instantly, that fucking monster Gon was torturing Pitou before brutally murdering her.

Togashi liked the idea, though. That's why he made them go together to their deaths.

pitou is a male and a murderer that deserved death ten times over

His Usagi is even cuter than his wife's

That face of agony looks great on her

i love oito

>torture
She slipped intro unconsciousness after the first Jajaken.

How can you love a used up whore?

Ponzu is still alive. In the darkest hour, when everyone least expects it, she will save everyone. It's the power of bees.

>Pitou is male
Yeah, and Gon's a girl

>falling for roastie single moms

user, i ...

I like most of the female designs, except Shizuku and Pitou, they look like they were thought up by edgeladies.

>Tfw no replies for my haiku
Being /lit/ is suffering.

Togashi doesn't know when to kill off characters. Gon and Kite remaining dead would have been a good choice, but they didn't actually die because Kite had an asspull hatsu and Killua had dragon balls stored in his basement. Meruem and co might be the only deaths that made sense in this series.

i dont care about your waifu tell me why he killed off kite to only then bring kite back

>Gon and Kite remaining dead would have been a good choice

kite - yes
gon is what binds multiple story elements together, they would fall apart in multiple stories without him

Shizuku and Pitou have like, the most conservative designs.

>Gon remaining dead
Kurapikafag detected

i didnt see it

What are you talking about?

Can anyone post the crying wojak hisoka?

I've been searching for it for 2 days without luck.

shizuku looks and acts like a 14yo edgy goth teen girl dream

female ve feitan

You forgot Hisoka.

Hisoka's continued appearance could easily be replaced by another character without giving him a complete 180 in terms!s of characterization.

And nen being present after death was only shown to be those with unwavering willpower and conviction in life. Pitou wanted to protect her king, the meteor city guy was angry or whatever. Hisoka has shown NOTHING in his personality that would allow him to be able to utilize this. He doesn't seek to dominate cocky people or whatever he ONLY wants a good fight. That's why he became a hunter, that's why he's let Gon go many times, and that's why he wanted to FIGHT Chrollo. He's never even said he wanted to kill him, just fight him. And he did, and he lost, and revived himself with the plan of finding and killing Spiders by surprise and/or underhanded means which is the fucking opposite of what his character was built up to be. He killed the 2 Spiders he knew couldn't fight back where before he had no qualms with killing Killua just to gain a strong opponent.

The writing of the fight was sloppy and obviously done on the fly. Perhaps Togashi had planned some certain elements to the fight but the conclusion was a poorly executed mess and that's why everyone makes fun of it.

Post killugon

Gender in the HxH universe apparently follows entirely different rules. I think people just do whatever the hell they feel like and pronouns don't really matter. Especially to a demonic catgirl that was born literally yesterday.

No let these threads be good for once.

How does Shizuku act edgy? She's an airhead.

How does it follow different rules?

best gays

I think he's just saying random bullshit for attention

Wow Pika fucks himself up again.

At least Feitan is likable despite looking like a Hot Topic patron. Shizuku is

>dumb
>has a vacuum and tits

Literally it.

Posting better pairing

Agh, the best

Can we agree that he is the weakest spider?

>Loses to a kid who learned Nen a month ago in arm wrestling
>9th on the arm wrestling rank of the spiders even though he is enhancer
>4 meter En
>get knocked out by fucking Shizuku
>let Gon and Kilua escape
>Hisoka wasn't fazed the least when Nobunaga jumped on him, in fact, Hisoka would probably have killed Nobunaga in one blow if Chrollo didn't save him.

The most he did was kill a defenseless dog nen user. His personality might be appealing to some but he is so fucking trash lmao.

I'm not a waifufag but to be fair, her death was expecially gruesome and unexpected.

It doesn't seem like anybody notices or cares that say, Killuas younger "brothers" look like girls and it's never acknowledged whether or not they actually are. Really, the way most of the characters approach it is way more preferable than in RL.

>Killua had dragon balls stored in his basement

PHRASING

Shock value. It's the only reason you still remember her.

did you speedread? she was one of the few sensible ones in the chrollo predicament

>the meteor city guy was angry or whatever
Kek. He was the mayor of an autarkic comune, mate. He lived for Meteor City, it makes a lot of sense he felt his nen was necessary for the people of the city or something like that.

You really know how to get my panties in a twist with that shitty pairing, hisogon user. Killugon is the ultimate pairing

His en range probaly has something to do with his hatsu

Shut up fag

His hatsu is basically: get inside my 4 en circle and I slash you.

>4 meter En

It's a really good 4 m EN

Exactly. What does Hisoka have? "O MY RUBBER NEN" is a shameless asspull.

Kurapika pls

>>Hisoka wasn't fazed the least when Nobunaga jumped on him, in fact, Hisoka would probably have killed Nobunaga in one blow if Chrollo didn't save him.
Reminder that Chrollo has a nen ability that lets him teleport people without even having to stand up from his seat.

Feitan isn't likable at all though. Shizuku is endearing.

His hatsu hasn't been revealed.

Feitan is a vanilla edgelord with little to make his character seem deeper. It's okay as a side character, but he wouldn't work as a driving force of the plot.

Afaik Shizuku was the first spider to kill innocent (named) characters on-screen, that's why I hated her in the anime.

ei, dats brety gud

They're both edgy self insert tier afaic, Feitan just has cooler powers and isn't waifubait.

>slut with an enslaving ability
>innocent
Wew boi

The zolydyck family is messed lol.
You bring up one odd thing then suddenly you end up spending 10 minutes explaining how fucked up said family is as a whole and or its members individually.

So Gon would have a future wife.

Shalnark said it's easily replaceable, hes a enhancer so its nothing fancy.

aye

Togashi absolutely loathes females.

for edgy shock value
Togashi is a hack

Shalnark is definitively the worst spider. Just look at his punchable fucking face.

This death probably upset me the most, I know it was just some random nobody, but it's such a cruel way to go out, especially since he was actually pretty clever with getting down. The whole exam was just filled with people dying horrible deaths and no one giving two fucks.

Also I still shed a tear for that maid who got her head caved in from a toddler.

No he doesn't.

Then why did he create Bisky?

Lmao

He was my second favorite spider actually, right before Chrollo. He looks cute and easy going, the kind of guy I'd like to hang out with.

Reminder that Togashi voiced that climber (in both 99 and 11)

>implying togashi would ever consider gon marrying anyone other than killua
you make me laugh

I hated that babyfaced faggot. Him getting killed almost redeemed Hisoka.

Reminder that Oito was fucked in every hole by that fat king and his nen beast and she enjoyed every moment of it.

Shalnark was my nigga, I'm still mad the clown got him so unceremoniously

For real?

It's probably the same ability from this guy from Katanagatari.
i.imgur.com/TVUpyzq.gifv

then why did he marry one, huh?

checkmate, hater

I want to kiss Pitou

why would you want to punch this? :c

Fag

That guy died in like one episode. Not a good sign for Nobu.

Actually I just rechecked and it was only 99
>Togashi: If you go, they will tell you to voice a character, you know. In the 1999 “Hunter x Hunter” anime, I voiced the person who fell from the Trick Tower and got eaten by monster birds. Though I was OK-ed after one try that is (strained laugh).
youtube.com/watch?v=uht4WYUMOjE

I still can't believe the both of them are fucking dead.

Don't kiss my wife....pervert.

Post your actual favorite ant. It cannot be a guard or Meruem.

Does half-ant count?

So he fits right in

It can be Meruem because I fucking love him

You must be confusing her for someone else, Pitou is my wife and we've been happily married for years.