What ever happened to this guy. He was huge for a while

What ever happened to this guy. He was huge for a while

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a soyboy. most likely irrelevant.

He's a fucking faggot dude, the really bad kind of nigger-dick loving jew faggot who advocates for sexual relations between men and boys going through puberty.

A homosexual nigger fucking Zionist kike.

Milo a Jewish shill. His homosexuality is just used to cover up his being a Jewy Jewish Jew

He himsef said he would become irrelevant in time when less provocative more well spoken people come out of the woodworks to argue the same points in better ways

So did his plan succeed then ?
To be a sort of catalyst for better people ?

he got too big and had to be squashed, should be lucky he didn't have gym accident or drunk drive car in to street post

The pedo accusations tanked him.

Oh hell yes

Don't think it was really a plan, just was able to see the road up ahead and watched it coming. He's like a volatility investment in the stock market his effective performance was based on the environment being unstable but once it does stabilize people don't invest in him as much.

his marketing campaign ended.

you only saw how "big" he was because he paid to get exposure which he used to secure multi million dollar book deals, and seed money for bogus companies he wanted to start up.

he dropped the redpill about faggots. they were all molested and continue to be molesters.

Degenerate opportunist who wrote an article in support of progressivism a couple years before GG.

He's a coalburning faggot. Glad he's gone.

He was like a poor man's Peterson and he was seriously annoying. I'm glad he's out of the narrative now. Others like molyneux mcinnes etc. have the same message and aren't faggots.

He's doing a radio show for subscribers.

got ban off twitter. it was downhill from that moment

> this

A Jew coalburner. I can’t imagine why poltards don’t like him.

CIA led a smear campaign against him and the Mercers stopped propping him up as a result.

he became gay

We outgrew him. He was necessary for opening certain discussion, but now we are passed that.

He's no good at debating and tries to take credit for everything that anyone else says

"Do you hear something, dear?"
"Just some white trash in the gutter, gagging on their own vomit."

a useful idiot.

I heard he is gay is there any proofs?

Can there ever be worse?

He rode the TRUMP train for a while! It was enjoyable watching SJWs be destroyed as a faggot went against all their MSM beliefs..

He owns his own platform now for his podcast and books.

He was born gay! Show some tolerance Sweden..

He destroyed himself by defending kiddy diddling.

He was actually doing pretty well against kikes and cultural marxists but then his faggotry compelled him to talk about sex with minors.

Wasn't he a literal nobody journalist before Gamergate gave him a taste of fame?

he sucks but does cool shit at the same time. it's complicated.

Faggot who profits off the political divide just like that kike Ben sharpiro

1.) In regards to the image, decent movie despite the kike shillery 2.) Get raped by a pack of niggers

I think you guys hit the nail on the head. A similar thing happens with the warrior class shortly after a war is over and peace is achieved. People are wanted less when their utility is lower.

But he is a kike

there is no proofs that he is gay

I always knew he was an opportunist. You got a link handy ?

Except of course for his professed love for the BBC in his faggot jew ass

He's having his own (((paywalled)) show now.

what if it is 4D chess

How so?

Have a shuffle through his encyclopedia dramatica page. They have the actual articles as well as some speeches he wrote for a feminist.

maybe he is not enjoying it so it's not gay

Guess that's what I get for asking a retarded swede a question

look into it I think milo is plotting, i have been known to see the future

Molyneux is a jew and McInnes does jewish entertainment, like putting buttplugs in himself on camera.

give him a bbc and he'll be diamonds again

That just allowed him to claim martyrdom

Yes there is. Ask your father.

He is huge. You're just a fair weather fag.

Without him and sargon, I'd say I would have never became a fascist. The alt-lite is a gateway which is why we should attack people like Peterson.

shouldn't

Hes still climbing ever higher in popularity.

Hes just moved on from Sup Forums and into the normie sphere.

Got outed as a pedo supporter and a Zionist as well as a phony conservative. I thought he was entertaining but it was all an act.

He just toured Australia and stirred a fair bit of shit here, he got into a few arguments with talking head TV leftists where he made them look retarded, had a mini-Berkeley in Melbourne and spoke at our parliament.

youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU

Burgers don't hear or care about what happens down under though so he's gone off your radar. He's starting a new US tour soon though: