Why were black people so cool back then? They dont seem like that'd stab me, rob me, kill me what happened?

Why were black people so cool back then? They dont seem like that'd stab me, rob me, kill me what happened?

80s crack epidemic

Want some crack?

Jinx. Not it.

They smoked rocks and it horribly altered their minds and their genes.

Crack cocaine is just part of it. The drug war had a huge effect on black communities, but desegregation did too. Instead of striving to have the best neighborhood possible, the most able and intelligent blacks left to integrate into white neighbors while the poorest and most ignorant were left behind, to get high, pump out babies, and have fathers thrown into jail or die in the streets.

I wish blacks were still like this, but it's irreparable now. Not only do they blamey whitey for all wrongdoing, when they actively fuck up, it was because whitey designed the system.
Time to send them back.

niggers were way worse back in the 80's would not hesitate to stab a cracker

war on drugs in general has hit them harder than anyone else

filthy jabbawocky monkey mouth, ooga booga flibbity bop, i stabs a cracka for a fried poke chop

crack+welfare system encouraging the separation of families

Muh war on drugs.

Its the fault if the Great Society more than anything else.

Is not that they are cool. Black people have no shame. They can do just about anything and people don't give a shit, what else you can do if you do not have a job and just a freeload on society.

Was at los angeles union station once waiting in comfy leather chairs for train next to mexican my age. Niggress come walking by talking lound on her celly bout her pussy or some shit....mexican looks at me an says niggers aint got no shame.

They still are. Universally the most imitated and liked culture in this day is black culture. Hip Hop and Rap is almost popular every country

they were black people back then, now ust less than 10% black people and 90%niggers

They were all celebrating there new fond access to white pussy and pretending to be nice and cool to lure it in.

Also, they would have stabbed you.

Yeah and so is eating tide pods and bad dragon dildos but that doesn't make either right.

Obviously OP wasn't alive back then. They were just as shit back then as they are now

>don't think they'd stab and rob me
They would and they did.

Lots o'addicts back from Nam started the change

I was there and the ones that existed in regular society (non-ghetto) were much more domesticated than now.