Shingeki no Bahamut

He plays soccer with the kids
Hes a good guy

Fat angel ass

I can't believe they added in that scene of Charioce playing ball with the demon kids he helps slaughter on a daily basis without mercy. Was that supposed to make me like him? Who the fuck is writing this? Is this a romcom or a fantasy story about world destruction? I don't even know what it's trying to be anymore.

Jeanne was badass this episode. S1 Jeanne would never have done something like that.

He does what needs to do to reach his goal
He is not a bad guy actually

A whore's driving force truly is her pussy.

Orange haired Nina is dead to me, I want the slutty Nina all the time.

Demon Nina is best Nina

She's so pure

>Demon Nina
>Demon Jeanne
>Demon Favaro
When are we getting demon Kaisar?

Cheerios did nothing wrong.

We Disney now

He will become a bit more ambiguous because his big ol plan against the bigger evil will be revealed, but in the end he will be put to the sword, and rightly so.

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

>Charioce wants to be Lelouch and do a Zero Requiem but his Suzaku Onyx knight won't let it to be

Do you think she'll ever catch a break?

Would you side with a genocidal oppressor if they were hot and interested in you?
Because I would, fuck all you moralfags.

Yes I would give away my pussy to him and secede from my "friends" who suffered under his rule because who needs loyalty and friendship when you can have royalty cock.

He's too pure to be a demon.

Turns out said genocidal oppressor actually saved the fucking world doing all that evil shit because it was the only way he saw to deal with the BBEG.

Now you can tell everybody that your BF is not just the King of Man, but also Saviour of the World and a really really hot guy.

Nina confirmed for shit taste

>Turns out said genocidal oppressor actually saved the fucking world

But he hasn't.

No homo but Favaro is hot as fuck

Made for breeding.

FAT TITTIES

>If I make up the reason behind Charioce's actions in my head then I can preach about Nina/Charioce!

Sofiel is so fucking soft holy shit

But we've already seen that there is something going on behind the scenes.
And now we know that Charioce does not have ultimate power over all his subjects and will likely get shit from the Onyx Knights from now on.

Honestly, I think he will get the Azazel treatment. Redemption through humiliation and Greater Evil that needs to be defeated.

The softest

Okay but he still enslaved the Demons, I doubt Azazel is just letting him get away with it.

But he did not save the world and his plan will backfire 100%. Otherwise there would be no story.

>All these demon cunts getting bred by human masterrace

Human seed isn't strong enough to impregnate a demon.

Are they really doing this?

He does an evil look at the end
So probably not

They are teasing it at least.
But I doubt it.

I literally can't understand how some people are against Cheerios. Try to name 3 things he did wrong. Pro tip: You can't

The main part is that Charioce is not an evil character.
He genuinely believes that everything he does is for the greater good in the end.
And unlike an evil character, he knows that what he does is evil but has resigned himself to play the role of the evil king.

We just saw him break down over the fact that Nina makes him doubt that he can play the role of evil king and keep his Chris-persona seperate from that evil.

At the very least he's a character with understandable motivations and more than one emotion.

I didn't take it as an evil look but as one of conviction.
He promised Nina to tell her what he wants to achieve when he next meets her.
He also said he can not yet tell her.
I assume that this was the last "vacation" he gave himself before fully committing to his plan, no matter what.

Not controlling his power-tripping nobles who skin stuff for fun
You're not supposed to genocide your slave populace, that's just retarded

Put the demons agains humas.
Put the gods against humans.
Put humans against other humans.

Slavery, the Colosseum, killing angels to steal their shit.

More like this new writer has shit taste. Everyone seems to treat Fava as if he's not gorgeous and his glorious afro is ugly this season.

>Demon holocauster and slavery
Justified from a human point of view.
Demons have terrorised them for decades and are mostly responsible for many of the deaths during Bahamuts awakening 10 years prior.

>God genocide
What have the gods done for the humans? Send them to die against Demons and Bahamut, forced ideologies on them and the protection they gave in return was worth shit when humans actually needed it.
Humanity feels betrayed by the gods they worship.

>Colosseum
Ancient art of entertainment. Neither good nor evil, really.

I want her and Jeanne to have shenanigans with the rest of our gang.

He's playing the charm card. Chances are Nina's going to get BTFO or Eclipse'd

It's time to stop giving the writer the benefit of the doubt and making up horseshit to excuse what is clearly an embarrassing and hamfisted redemption arc.

>The main part is that Charioce is not an evil character

Have a (you).

Too bad we won't find out for another 2 weeks

>And now we know that Charioce does not have ultimate power over all his subjects and will likely get shit from the Onyx Knights from now on.
Bloo bloo bloo, gotta push all the blame onto these ugly nameless goons so mister universum gets off scott free. How shitty can this show even get?

Also did they just fucking replace Jeanne's VA? She sounded nothing like she usually does in this ep.

>The main part is that Charioce is not an evil character.

He is though. There is no way you can justify him having children mutilated.

In before the show comes up with some retarded excuse like he needs demon kids' wings to stop Bahamut.

The show will try everything to redeem him. I would not even be surprised.

A neutral character can still ACT evil.
In that case his motivations are what seperates an evil monster from a mislead fool.

He even seperates his life into the "Humans first, enslave and kill all the rest."-role of Charioce XVII and his Chris-persona just to cope with the guilt.

An evil character would not feel guilt. Something he TRIED to achieve but failed when he met Nina.

You could make a case that he wants to be evil because that'd make what he thinks he has to do so much easier for himself.

I mean, its pretty obvious that Charioce won't be the biggest bad in bahamut, but its also unlikely that he gets the happily ever after ending. Azazel, El Mugo, Kaisar if he grows some balls, all have very valid reason to shank his royal ass.

>play the role of the evil king.
He's pretty good at it, too good in fact. Trulay a natural. You could say he's at the point where he became the mask because the shit he had orchestrated is pretty damn evil.

They redeemed Azazel and I don't see any of you crying about that.

Did you already all forget that Azazel is responsible for all the bad shit in Kaisar and Favaros past?

That excuses nothing. He acts evil. He is evil.

How has he still not figured out that his afro may be memorable but it's also the only thing stopping him from being an 11/10 like Kaiser?

No user Cheerios is a good boy and if they killed him they'd be the REAL bad guys. You know they're going to pull some shit like that.

I did not seem him mutilating children and keep them as slaves.
And I never said I would redeem him.

His afro is great. Fuck off.

That was the exact point of this weeks episode though, wasn't it?

He has been wearing that evil mask for so long he even managed to do it without guilt but now it's cracking again, thanks to him meeting Nina.

He also acts kind and compassionate at time, so is he only not-evil then?

He's a more complex character than just wearing "Evil Tyrant" on his forehead.
He more or less said it himself.
The evil shit he thinks he has to do is easier to do if he just doesn't feel any guilt about any of it. He wants to be evil and for the most part he succeeded except that now he has just the slightest doubts.

It's ugly, faggot, and there's nothing you can say to change that.

Azazel also saved their lives and the level of shit he has to go through to earn that redemption is incomparable to Cheerios' lackluster bullshit with getting the girl on top.

So is Charioce like Richard III.?

What if we replaced Nina with Favaro?

Currently Charioce is two or three episodes from the part where Azazel had to turn around and save the day, starting his redemption.

I still like this show, but I'd like it more without the shitty romance. It's so shoujo (girl falls in love with jerk because he's hot and jerk is either redeemed through some bullshit excuse backstory and/or revealed to be a softie deep down), it's disgusting. Fuck the new writer.

That's just him switching back to his "evil" persona

I can't even watch the second half. I can handle Cheerios scheming, and Nina with anyone else to balance her awfulness but Nina in full wet pussy retard mode with genocider Cheerios but going to be redeemed is the worst pair interaction that makes shitty VN harem adaptations look good. They try way too hard to make Nina charming but fail every single time.

Azazel was redeemed for no good reason at all in s1

>He also acts kind and compassionate at time, so is he only not-evil then?
Acts that define him as evil are the evil acts, nothing else is relevant. he can be nice on the side, but this doesn't make any of his actions less evil or him less responsible for them.

>He's a more complex character than just wearing "Evil Tyrant" on his forehead.
it doesn't fucking matter. You can be as complex as you want, that doesn't make you any less evil if your acts are evil. he gets no sympathy from me.

Not before his humiliation conga. Also you seem to forget how much time it took to even set up that redemption arc. There's 7 episodes left. That's not enough time with the current pacing for anything convincing given that we're due for some fucking plot finally happening.

>Also you seem to forget how much time it took to even set up that redemption arc.
20 minutes?

>muh Azazel.
He wasn't redeemed. He joined with the gang against Bahamut and the demons who plotted his revival because all of existence (demons included) was in danger and Bahamut is so OP that infighting when you're trying to seal it is retarded.

>There's 7 episodes left.
Say it with me.
SEASON
THREE

>Azazel was redeemed for no good reason at all in s1
No he wasn't. There was never any narrative push "hey look, he's actually a good guy!" or chicks slobbering over his cock. He helped out with the bahamut and was dropped promptly after.

But if the same happened with Charioce it would not be ok?

Not when the story is trying to make him out to be the second coming of jesus christ.

>He also acts kind and compassionate at time,

Towards who? Mutilated children? or the pussy he wants to fuck?

No. Because S1 stablished from the beggining the danger that is Bahamut and how his seal getting released was inevitable.
S2 has not shown any danger or threat that justifies Charioce. And anything revealed at this point without any proper foreshadowing would come off as a shitty bullshit explanation to justify the shitty romance

Nina will obviously be confronted with a choice regarding Charioce or her pals in the future.
But still the teamup out of necessarity could happen.

7 fucking episodes. First they meticulously built the entire plot for his fall, then crushed him to the ground, then spent a few episodes pretending like he doesn't exist and now we're here. It's an ongoing process. Where do you got the time to even start anything like this with Cheerios? Where is the time for fall and slow process of learning?

No thanks. Everyone involved with this season is already on my black list.

The entire first part of this season was preparation for his fall.
He also doesn't need to learn because he already knows that what he does is wrong.
He only needs to learn that whatever he tries to accomplish is not worth all the evil.

That is far less than Azazel had to go through in S1.

>if I am a strict ruler and enslave a hostile species I am for some reason not entitled to have a loving relationship

Yall sound pretty stupid about this one.

>Nina will obviously
Stopped reading right there, just like Nina would obviously be over cheerios because he tried to kill Mugaro right? You're underestimating Nina's urge to be dicked by him, as well as overestimating this show's ability to make sense.

Stop pretending to be retarded. Nina is the problem.

Its not like Nina has any obligation to any side in this conflict.

Are we supposed to pretend that, if given the chance, humanity wouldn't be either slaughtered to the point of extinction or completely enslaved by the demons if they didn't have protection from the Gods? I really can't feel any pity for them getting crushed under Charionce. Although he was in fact retarded to go after the Gods for zero good reason.

>The entire first part of this season was preparation for his fall.
Whose? Cheerios'? By having him BTFO everyone and anyone who dared to oppse him on top of presenting those who dared to do so as foolish and arrogant?
>He also doesn't need to learn because he already knows that what he does is wrong.
If that was the case he would already start undoing what he started. And before you even get a chance to say anything, him finding that only NOW because of Nina is lame, cheap, cheesy and in general BAD. he does not deserve sympathy for this bullshit lackluster moral dilemma.
>He only needs to learn that whatever he tries to accomplish is not worth all the evil.
This doesn't excuse him, he still deserves punishment, at least from the narrative. He does not deserve to just say "Opps, I was wrong, te~hee" and get off scott free.

Is "Humanity, fuck yeah" not reason enough?
It was time to show all these mud races who truly rules this domain.

She has friends who got tortured and mutilated by her boytoy.

>it's the demons are inherently evil propaganda again

Not to me at least, humanity got powerful enough that Charionce could have brought the gods to bargain a deal beneficial for both species to the detriment of the demons which are by and large just evil.

>finale will be the God-Emperor of Mankind inside a giant robot dicking DRAGON PUSSY over the city and pulling out to shoot a beam so powerful that it defeats Bahamut
>Amira finally shows up in the last 5 minutes covered in something sticky
bonus round
>El lives a peasant life learning moral righteousness and nobility from his two mommies before re-ascending to the heavenly throne

Obviously he deserves punishment. Nobody is debating that.
Look at Azazel, that guy got thrown into shit for his redemption.

>him finding that only NOW because of Nina is lame, cheap, cheesy and in general BAD
Yes.
It is a good thing that he already knows that most he does is evil and knew from the start.
He takes that as an acceptable sacrifice to achieve whatever it is he does with all that water and magic and secrets he stole from the demons and gods.