Is it morally end ethically degenerate to only live for yourself?

Is it morally end ethically degenerate to only live for yourself?

Yep. You will also never actually find satisfaction in life living for only yourself.

Alright, i am convinced, i am /sig/ now. Who do i live for? My parents? My siblings?

Yes if by living for yourself you mean indulging in a hedonistic and degenerate lifestyle. No if by living for yourself you mean focusing on achieving your goals and self improvement.

Your children, now go make some. Unless this is a mohammad. Good luck to you.

OP Read pic related, it will explain a lot.

I am not where I want to be just yet financially so I am focusing on myself. I don't feel selfish at all. I spend more time hanging out with my family and helping them as they age. It's a freeing feeling when you are no longer a thirsty faggot looking for a gf just to have a constant flow of ass. Once I finish my masters and am able to buy a house in a nice 90%+ white suburb then I will focus on obtaining a wife worthy of bearing my children.

I try to improve myself as much as possible, both in body, spirit, and mind.
So then living only to improve myself, would not be bad?

It’s not morally wrong. Although, if you live only for yourself you won’t find any deeper meaning or purpose in your life. This is fine to do if that’s what you want. You can live a life where you just satisfy your impulses whenever possible and where you don’t have other responsibilities. But, you could also choose to take on responsibilities and decide for all of your actions to have meaning. One life is much easier, but far less rewarding.

Only for a while. Your ultimate purpose is to reproduce and raise good children, ideally white ones. If you're not physically, mentally, or financially ready to do so it is 100% allowed to invest all of your energy into improving yourself.

Oh alright, so if i say set a goal in life, and it's the only thing i live for then that could still be justified? No matter the choice? As long as it's not criminal

Yes.
Morally for sure.

No. But you've got to vote SD.

Also, help bumping the /SWEG/ thread.

If wisdom is what you seek, then read books of wisdom. Sup Forumsanons are to be taken with a grain of salt.

This. When I was 16 I almost ran away because I wanted to live on a beach in Hawaii or SE Asia. It would've brought me a lot of immediate joy but little fulfillment. I came to my senses at 19 and realized if I indulged myself by doing that I would have a rich individual life experience, but one day around 30-40s, who knows, I would wake up one day and feel something is missing, that being a family of my own and an "ordinary" stable lifestyle.

Yes. Without question.

If the rest of society is garbage it's justified. They decided to be garbage. In some cases it's a zero sum game where you lose and they win all.

How is having a family the ''ultimate goal''? Isn't there more to life you'd like to accomplish?

Who gives a fuck about morality? This shit only stops you from doing fun things, it is not beneficial at all. Live for yourself, most of the people you know would always choose their happiness over yours, so why not do the same? Torturing yourself in the name of "morality" is retarded.

sort of. see, at the end of our lives we are scored based on body count -- that is, how many deaths we have caused -- as well as how much we caused others to suffer. it's important to be mindful of how we are treating each other, because simply living selfishly will miss many opportunities to harm others and thus will never reach the high score.

t. Anarchocommunist Bigender Hedonist Heroin Addict Part time Prositute father of 5 illegitimate kids

Yeah it's better to be a good slave and do what society tells you. Everyone who is against this retarded system is a heroin addict, prostitute etc. I totally agree. This is how brainwashed you are.

>being a Saint isn't all it's cracked up to be.

yea the bible said some shit about how when you start to help others your light will shine forth like the dawn.

>the b*Ble

As a biological organism you exist to pass on your genes. That's your function in this world. To survive long enough to produce and rear offspring, ensuring the continuation of your genes. Fail to do this, you fail at life. Your siblings and extended family share your genes. Helping them is to your benefit likewise them helping you is to their benefit. Same goes for people even further related to you, your race. The further out from you, the less the impact of your success.

Maybe you don't want a genetic legacy and seek another legacy, to achieve a form of immortality through some other achievement.