Genetic Trailer Trash

I live in Florence, KY.

In Florence KY, there are not alot of options for dating, you have all the white men looking around for suitable mates, there is one problem with this.

There are FAR more males around here than women, and it gets worse, most of the women are legal or illegal mexican immigrants, the other half are blacks and litteral down syndrome fetal alcohol syndrome women, i haven't even SEEN a woman that wasn't overweight in 5 months.

If you do find a white girl, witch is unfortunately the only race of women i am attracted too, they either have a boyfriend, have had at least 55 cocks and can no longer pairbond, or have been beat to shit by tyrone.

No they aren't at church anymore, they dont go to church, where can i find a SINGLE white women in this fucking country that isn't ruined?

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALvssgCcdPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys got flooded with Somali shits as well. Worst case scenario find the lightest skinned mexican you can.

WHY IN THE FUCK,

IN THE FUCK
would i shit up my ancestry with mexican blood when they are invading this country? That is the WORST idea i've ever heard.

Jesus christ people, nuke kentucky for fucks sake, JUST WIPE US CLEAN OFF THE FUCKING MAP!

praying for you

Drive down 75 south and go to lexington for a few days while UK is in full swing. The agriculture girls here are down to earth, beautiful, and most arent interested in slutting it up
>t. lexington user

Packing my bags, thinking of moving to Vermont for fucks sake, i'll look into Lexington too, should it be on the outside of town or in the city?

In the city. Tates Creek has almost all white bars like Drakes, richmond rd is almost all mexican, just fire up tinder and swipe right. A lot of girls here use it for relationships. Beware of sororities and girls that try to fuck quick

Pray for yourself, you have it way worse, your stuck on an island with those muslim savages that openly say to your face its a soft genocide and the crown totally abandoned you.

Seriously, what were the founding fathers thinking leaving things so open to interpretation? this isn't my fault at all.

They should have established a fucking empire for fucks sake.

Because they couldnt have predicted this. Dont blame them, they laid the groundwork for the greatest country i the world. (((They))) did everything in (((their))) power to corrupt it. We are fighting back, dont give up. Live how you described and be the best you that you can be. Lead by example and teach your kids right. Thats how you and I fight

Thanks for the advice man, things are just so fucked here you know, the blackpill can really get to you, you walk down these streets and you can just feel the fuckin dread and dispair, it constantly smells like catpiss and all types of fucking smoke and shit.

NOT to mention i can't relate to any person i see because they are all a different race than me and give me looks of disgust and other vile things all the time, i dont feel at home here, this ISN'T america anymore and as far as i'm concerned i'd be ready AT. THIS. MOMENT. to take up fucking arms against them in a revolution or a civil war.

That catpiss is the river and Cinci, youre too close to. Move to a more rural area, Kentucky is a great state outside of the cities. The blackpill is demoralizing, find the good in life, its out there. Trump is president, trust in him.

what have we become?

>Florence, KY
should we know what that is?

the only one who can help you is yourself

The only thing the white race can depend on. Filter the bullshit out user, we are gonna make it, we have to. Be your best self and succeed. Good looking white families are what scares (((them))) the most so we fight to make them fearful

If you didn't know, dont answer.

We are gonna annex your ass by force when we take over btw.

you'll have to stop using this place as your personal blog before you think of annexing anything

Yeah, Trudeau will protect you.

Come to SoCal to get a 8/10 spic chick (w/70%+ European ancestry).

t.6/10 White guy from Ohio with a 9/10 spic chick gf (w/67% European ancestry) in Alhambra CA

>No they aren't at church anymore, they dont go to church, where can i find a SINGLE white women in this fucking country that isn't ruined?

The only option is to reduce the male population until they have to try again

youtube.com/watch?v=ALvssgCcdPQ
>Terry Davis on why God wants war