So what you fags make of this

So what you fags make of this

cool, people have been saying the same thing for awhile

>"times have changed"
>"political correctness"
>"free speech isn't free"

ugh. pic related, how long until they ban these?

Hi Bill

even Seinfeld was lamenting that he couldn't do colleges anymore, and he's a "clean" comedian

he is right.

Murray has been the man for decades.

Reddit fags on suicide watch

>random person says something
Why am I supposed to care?

Bill Murray is God, you retarded koala cuntfucker.

Bill Murray is one of the most overrated comedic actors. Yeah Ghostbusters and Lost in Translation were cool. Ed Wood is nice. But the rest is shit.

bill murray plays the same role as he did in rushmore in every movie now. he sleepwalks through his roles and the pretentious fanboys fawn over him like hes a god, lol. hes not a good performer, hes weak.

You are wrong and fat.

Inb4 bill Murray is a nazi that raped everybody and did 9/11

>>>Reddit

Fuck Bill Murray. At least Dan Akroyd could pretend to write.
And he ruined the chances of a good Ghostbusters sequel because he's a CUNT

Lost In Translation will forever be the peak of nostalgia of my childhood.

Back when Scarlett Johansen was tight, fit, cute, innocent and young. I miss late 90's/early 2000's Tokyo and Japan, it was so much cooler, quirkier and open to westerners back then. The movie captured Tokyo back then perfectly, like a time capsule.

Makes me sad thinking about that movie. So much potential for what could have been in the world.

see

Murray was one of the Boomer faggots who rejected his traditional upbringing and lead America down this path.

fag

That's an understatement.
Politicians took away jobs even from clowns.

Groundhog day? Stripes? Caddyshack? Kingpin?

Most of those clean comics can't even do shows anymore because unless you're a nigger or a minority making fun of white people all the time no one will give you a booking. Basically to be a comic today you have to be anti-white, anti-men, anti-christian and pro faggot or you're going to have a hard time finding a job

He means that comedy today sucks because you can't even make fun of niggers

Fuck off kike. Tokyo sucks ass

>Bill Murray: Identity Politics Have Made Comedy Illegal.
At least they can claim they the real counter-culture now.

and none of that shit is funny unless you're brainwashed into the cult.
I was born in a cult, and it was never as bad as it is now... only there are a billion members in this cult.

>Comedians whining
Nothing is stopping comedians from being comedians than their fear of angering the SJW crowd.

Politically Incorrect (Sup Forums) is one of the last places you can find people using much of the language and touching many of the topics that on other sites you would get banned for using. You can tell a joke and not have to worry about getting banned or having your inbox spammed with messages labeling you a racist nazi bigot for not being politically correct. I am looking at you redddit fags.

every non-hack comedian has said this exact same thing

they're gonna ban lipstick?

Jerry Seinfeld has been saying this for ages. Craig Ferguson as well. Those who didn't want to try and get on the identity politics/sjw bandwagon basically retired or are doing other stuff.

George Carlin...I wish he were here. He'd be tearing them all new assholes every night, completely without fear. They would hate him so much. It would be awesome.

Dammit.

The whole world was cooler back then. Wish we'd known then how good we had it so we could've appreciated it even more.

what great, active comedians do we even have left anymore? Bill Burr is the only one that comes to mind

>Politically Incorrect (Sup Forums) is one of the last places you can find people using much of the language and touching many of the topics that on other sites you would get banned for using. You can tell a joke and not have to worry about getting banned or having your inbox spammed with messages labeling you a racist nazi bigot for not being politically correct. I am looking at you redddit fags.
amen

Politics by default are identity politics.
In fact there is no such thing as non identity politics, there is only overt white shaming.

Larry David, but he does his own schtick which isn't very political, mostly a Jew dissing Jews--and even that got him in trouble a while back iirc
Geez, I can't think of any others. Roseanne, Tim Allen and Norm McDonald have fired off some howlers recently and gotten away with it (mostly) but they aren't really active in standup far as I know. Dennis Miller is still funny but likewise, he just hangs out with Bill O'Reilly these days, drinking.

It is only harder if you conform to it. This is why the left isn't funny anymore. 15 years ago when I was growing up during the Iraq war, John Stewart was funny and smarter than the hosts on Fox News. Fox News is till shit and now John Stewart is stale in every way possible. Comedically stale. Intellectually stale.

No one knew what will come.
The future seemed so bright back then.

I remember his bit on SNL on dating in death camps, was pretty good but you could hear the collective OY VEY of the journos and immediately saw all the same talking points pop up dissing his schtick literally an hour later. Shut it down Larry!!

yes.

Seinfeld said he doesnt do standup comedy on college campuses because college kids are way too sensitive

hes right 3bh

You must be 18 or older to visit this board.

washed up old man who was fine with leftism until it inconvenienced him. He can pound sand

>washed up old man
he's become a silver fox who's more relevant than ever.

he's a faggot. Stop falling for jewish celebrities and their pawns

Nick Di Paolo
Jim Florentine

Q predicted this.

I'm no fan of Identity Politics, but comedy needs to continue to get harder and harder. Bill Murray is considered a great comedian. His stand up is garbage. He looks like he has down's his whole career. His "great movies" are OK at best. He's almost famous for no reason.

I love Rodney Dangerfield. Watched a doc on youtube about him too, seemed like a genuinely nice dude. If you watch his standup specials on HBO, you realize how far Comedy has fallen nowadays.

I bet you $100 that every one of the faggots here trying to shit on Murray think shit like Superbad and Super Troopers is fucking comedic gold.

Calm down, Bill.

>groundhog day
Good movie, could have been almost any actor.
>stripes
Not funny, you can tell because John Candy was in it.
>Caddyshack
Movie is dumb as fuck, the only funny scene is because of Bill Murray though. But only one line, in the while movie.
>kingpin
Another funny one, Bill Murray basically has a cameo.

Fuck mainstream comedy, race jokes are 1000x funnier if you think otherwise you're a heckling faggot kys. I can't stand fags who can't appreciate a good race joke.

can't wait to see stickers torn off of econoboxes

whoa chill out roger ebert not sure if the world is ready for such elaborate and tasteful criticism.

which episode is this from?

Bill Murray is a cunt. Totally fucking overrated

You filthy nigger.

He's famous because boomer retards and their spawn will eat up any jewish slop that comes their way

Those movies are trash. The Judd Apatow "comedy" era is an ugly shame

>Bill Murray is God
Thought you Germans are worshiping Allah these days.

>Thought you Germans are worshiping Allah these days.

We learned it from watching YOU.

but they're not even facing mecca wtf

They are, check it out on Google Maps lmao

Those aren't Muzzies you stupid kraut those are tax payers on April 15th.

>those are tax payers

Oh goodie. Have some more.

Tokyo in the 80s was more boss.

I was inferring that people get fucked up the ass on taxes in the US but I forgot you willingly give up more than 40% of your earnings for shit tier medicine and welfare programs.

>shit tier medicine

Yeah.

People don't go bankrupt due to medical bills they just don't pay. No debters prison and a new credit scoring company has debuted that doesn't count public records or medical collections against your score.

You can wail and gnash your teeth all you want, the fact of the matter is that America is a 3rd would shithole.

You should probably apply for asylum in Germany, you're brown enough for it.

Pol is the last source of comedy. Comedy is all about exposing the ugly truth inside us all & bringing out our true inner selves.

TACS 321

>You should probably apply for asylum in Germany, you're brown enough for it.
Oh shit that hurts.

Accurate words, but Suppressed Masculinity has resulted in some pretty insane culture (I don't think you guy's realize how Nazi the youth culture is) search Lunar cheF

What about Bob?

The quality of healthcare in the United States is much better.

Truth. Comedy show themes are ment to attract a certain demographic and doesn't appeal to a majority.

He's not funny. I could only get about half way through ghostbusters before having to stop due to boredom. Murray's witty remarks are amusing at best, never laugh out loud funny.

He is right.. who decides what it is okay to say? You should be allowed to say anything.. but be prepared to live with the consequences.

difference is there's no consequences for any anti-white shit, you can basically make fun of genociding all white people and everyone will applaud and tell you how braze you are or some shit

You're right. He's just that "really weird but not creepy uncle" character for millenial hipsters.

declaring bankruptcy is a valid way to prevent yourself from having to compound interest in the event your religious hospital decides to throw you under the bus.
-I work for catholic hospitals.