Honestly this is the perfect amount of thick and the ideal anime body type

Honestly this is the perfect amount of thick and the ideal anime body type.

Other urls found in this thread:

r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=6608/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=popular/type=studio/page=1/
r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=46105/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=popular/type=studio/page=1/
r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=45702/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=popular/type=studio/page=1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>perfect amount of thick
>anything more than pic related

T H I C C

>perfect amount of thicc
>no thighs
0/10

>anorexia autismosa
>perfect

I personally disagree

meta? gyaru? eX?

She must have a lot of back pains.

fpbp

Those tits are grossly big. Now elma tits size are perfect

when their belly button starts going horizontal, that's when you know they are too thick

The ideal female shape is a pear.

Those milksacks are far too large. Should be the size of limes, or 1/5 the size of the rump.

we need to go bigger

that artist is a blessing, he completely gets the female(female) figure

Daily remainder that cow tits is the fetish of poorfags and low IQ monkeys.

>remainder

like pottery

>we need to go bigger
>sample

more perfect.

>those out-of-proportion tits
>no thighs
This isnt even thicc, its just stupid

too fat

>>>/reddit/

A bit too top heavy.

Something akin to this would be better.

I agree, too bad her show sucks

Tits too big/unnaturally shaped, hips are not proportionally wide
Reminder that wide hips, shapely asses and small waists > large breasts

>unnaturally shaped
>hips are not proportionally wide
>says all this shit while posting a >>>>>kid with the lower body of an adult
>probably believes its proportionally shaped
whats youre endgame?

thic gyarus are the best

>having a normal body size
>anorexia autismosa
ok

Fuckin hell, when will Hiro ban the word 'thick'/'thicc' from this site?

A true man prefers Thiccc

wordfilter it back to HEALTHY

If your pic was supposed to make me vomit then it worked well.

from your penis?

Thighs are not thick enough. She probably has a flat ass as well, despite having big hips.

Extra Thicc

Elma > shit (magafags) > lucoa

And smaller.

Japan can't into THICC. They don't understand thighs and ass. Doesn't help that Jap fat distribution genetics are shit and they rarely have decent hips. Their idea of thick is just huge tits. I'll never understand their virginal obsession with breasts.

Why are you gay?

Can we get a thicc expert to debunk this statement?

weew

I am a thick expert and sadly, he's right. It is very common for doujin artists to draw a girl who has huge boobs and hips, but disproportional ass or thighs. Basically, a 'thick' girl is suppose to have an hourglass figure taken to the extreme. Many Japanese artists on the other hand draw a banana shape body that is typical for Japanese girls, then just make one part of the girl ridiculously curvy in a way that it doesn't look right with the rest of the girl.

2nd option, first poster is mostly right about their physiology, but doesn't the yakuza from recognizing the niche and scooping up all the fatties they can get their hands on.
r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=6608/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=popular/type=studio/page=1/
r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=46105/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=popular/type=studio/page=1/
r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=45702/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=popular/type=studio/page=1/

As for artists, it's just the case of them using their perfered body type or just not knowing how to draw anything else.
there are those who lean thicc such as Muronaga Chaashuu, Yokkora, Tamagoro, and Jing Rock.

sauce?

thick brows!

Underrated post.

How difficult is life for thick girls? Their huge bodies need a ton of food and they're probably constantly hungry. They can't find nice fashionable clothes in their size. Sport must be next to impossible with all the jiggling. Guys refuse to date them because they are scared of their fertile sex appeal. And they'll always be the fat friend in their circle of acquaintances. I admire thick girls because of all the suffering they need to endure to make my penis happy.

The idea that people with a little extra weight always eat more than others is a misnomer. Especially talking about women who are still considered at their optimum weight with 20-24% body fat.

Too flat.

There is a cruel lack of thicc in here.

Well, how thicc do you like your girl, Mr. user? Medium rare?

Well though to say, I tried mostly anything from rare to charcoal burned a la Trump.
I'm thinking back of going to my roots around rare-medrare in Xebec's finest recipes.

Thiccer??

Be careful with yelling "thiccer", some people might think you like fatties.

I want to dick that boy

Thiccc?

OH FUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKK WIZ

We should go thiccer anyways.

I went to the /e/ thicc thread.
That was such a mistake. So much retardation there.

>1st post is by a chestlet who just can't ignore the thread
Every single time.

Chapter 37 is out. How many chapters behind raw are scans?
by the way, I didn't expect mangaka to be woman

Maybe that's why the manga is so shit.

We're all in agreement that it's a bad adaptation right?

38 just came out today, but it's KR scans so iunno. there's two groups on it right now so it should be soon enough.

the budget's not exactly high, but it's getting the point across.

A good adaptation would still be bad since the source material is so bad.

That's just fat.

Where is this particular page from?

Elma is best dragon.

That's some weak shit.

More than sure Yame told dyke and oppai loli about the trip. I'm guessing the next arc is going to be them trying to sabotage it with class president getting involved somehow. Just when you thought there was hope after chapter 37.

It kind of makes sense. When you stop and think about it, the typical romance aimed at guys is about the struggle two people go through to get together, while the typical one aimed at girls is about two people getting together and the struggle they go through to stay together while obstacles keep getting in their way. Hajimete no Gal is indisputably a shounen romance, but it seems she put the framework of a shoujo romance underneath it.

This is how it starts.
>introduce yaoi
>eventually a generation turns into a bunch of fags

>introduce thicc
>eventually a generation turns into a bunch of fat fucks

Aside from them being in a relationship, there is almost no difference in the story either. This sucks.

i like how you ignored
>introduce loli
>eventually a generation turns into a bunch of pedos
hmmm i wonder whos behind this post

I don't know about NO difference. MC at least has a chance for character development while turning down girl after girl this way.

Thing is, the girls can't take a clue and are still gunning for him, except for dyke who's cockblocking him. MC has been getting development (his friends giving him "advice" is still going on and it will backfire as usual) but the relationship will still be riddled with misunderstandings/sabotage instead of worth while development between Yume and MC on their own accord.

well yeah, that's just kind of the deal with shounen ai. as long as he's a dependable guy he'll get all the V.
That said, I don't see there being any more girls, and I don't think that there's any more sabotage planned atm. There aren't many more options for it to have other than the two of them doing something.

Tits the size of watermelons are disgusting.

Literally the opposite

She told them about the trip. Dyke and Oppai loli are freaking out about it, and class president will more than likely get wind of it soon. Considering the past 3 arcs have been misunderstandings and sabotage, the writing is on the wall.

Thanks.

Yes and?

That map really needs to use a gradient to show HOW MUCH whatever is preferred.