Who is the best non-white nation and why is it Japan?

Who is the best non-white nation and why is it Japan?

>why is it Japan
Because it's full of Japanese people.

The United States is pretty cool.

anime is pretty good

Get the fuck out of this post damn libtard

Got some cute boys there too.

What sort of anime appeals to commie scum anyway

Commies aren't liberal

Evangelion is the most overrated shit anime i have ever seen.

Mecha, because of all the Nazi punching in its extensive library of work.
Shounen, because I also enjoy screaming too.
Trap anime, I don't watch it but it's good that something makes more crossdressers for Sup Forums to scream about.

>this thread for 1000th Time
Fuck off

Japan is better than most white nations. I've been to Canada, America, England, and France. Japan is a much better country that all of them by far. It's almost ridiculous how much better. No contest. The only white countries that are perhaps better are maybe Switzerland and Poland or some of the obscure deeply religious and traditional European tiny states that I forget the names of.

Soy taste

ASUKA
IS
BEST
GIRL

all the non-white countries are fucking degenerate shitholes that should be nuked into dust completely

Syria. shitskins killing shitskins. does not get better than that

Lol. East Asian master race. Submit white girls as tribute and we may not wipe you stink, filthy monkey ape whites off the planet.

Because Japan was completely isolated for centuries. Without any foreign influence. Fully hierarchical with strong division of labor, and strong sense of duty. And when they figured how technologically backward they were, they just picked up technology and ended up as masters.

In short, responsibility first, rights are nice to have but not essential.

PRC

hello mister english teacher

because they have a very healthy respect for their culture and everything that gets past the filter gets assimilated hard.

Girls and Panzers I would say.

Ditto. Not as good as Japan, but the fact they have a little white blood gives them a good GDP.

Bhutan. They just live without caring about anything best people.

not for long niggers
i hereby declare tokyo the home of the white ethnostate

>nonwhite
>japan
try again

truth, pseud trash for depressed weebs. Jordan Peterson tier.