OK Sup Forums we need to talk about pic related

OK Sup Forums we need to talk about pic related.

I know its a shithole but ive taken a liking to shitposting redpills on the fresh, and so should you. The effects are noticable. the fresh page is pretty racist at this point, and even on the hot page, the comment section is worth looking at.

They dont ban accounts, they dont shadow ban you in the comment section.

recently though, the anti-american sentiments have reached an all time high and Germans are running lose. Instead of fighting it, americans chose to simply leave the site.

how do we stop this trend and continue to have this wonderfully innocent place to redpill children?

>literally recommending 9gag
Sup Forums is just sad

It ain't funny, it's just meh scroll down. In 4 chan Sup Forums you actually laugh.

There used to be HUGELOL but they died off.

4-chan are where the real memes happen

I secretly use 9gag all the time lmao
it's like a mini Sup Forums

>the anti-american sentiments have reached an all time high
this isn't exactly a bad thing. the influence of American culture has various cancerous effects

Kys

>9fag is now a topic on Sup Forums
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FUCKING BOARD

wtfff I love 9GAG nowwwww

i remember when i was 12 years old in 2011 and i thought that 9gag was literally the funniest thing ever

Fuck off newfag
sage

you can sperg out all you want but when you want to shipost on reddit, you get banned.
shitposting here is no fun at all as everyone is doing it.
maybe its just something i love to do from the Sup Forums times, but going there and triggering kids is fun

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

9fag is like reddit's and Sup Forums's bastard child

Hiro, just delete Sup Forums. It's fucking dead.

You must be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Sup Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Redpills are hitting the top.
Every autist should be hitting the upvote on 9gag
It's your duty

This makes me want to kms. My memories of 20 years ago are clearer than my memories of last year.

Look faggot, I'm going to spend my time to explain to you why your idea is bad, retarded and most important, gay, so pay attention.
9fag is a normie site, full of normies with their normie memetics, read: groupthink, ironic humor and near zero critical thinking.
Your "redpill" paradigm is just a fancy way of telling every sad fucker who reads you: I'm a huge turd unable of thinking by myself. That's why, in the first place, you dared to post that shitty idea. I won't think for you but at least throw you a bone: not every little thing you read than contradicts another already know false statement is true.
The vast, retarded population of the world, "normies", follow either a leader or a group they perceive as superior IF they feel rewarded by doing so. In r*ddit it's the fags who get 99999999 upvotes by circlejerking, in 9fag is edgy "deep" and well edited macro images, possibly from a TV show or movie. I don't even care if blaming the jews and niggers and posting "those" images could work, that's not the point, but first of all nobody would expect others to respect you there by doing so, would understand it as ironic and repost it like that, or blame the alt-right or whatever is being pushed by the media right now.
Finally and following certain normie thought patters, you can expect for them to "get" a minimum amount of the "redpills" you expect to be posted. How many of them would really dig about the issue in his or her freetime? How many of them could talk about it AND add his own perceptions about the matter instead of badly remembering another grainy pic? How many of them will talk about family members how Hitler, Hussein, Qadaffi or Genghis Khan did nothing wrong and look like spergs five seconds later?
Your cursed strain is exactly the same reason why the alt-right is somehow a real group, why nowadays saying faggot is considered homophobic and why there are based people who show you #notallX behave in a stereotypical X manner.

that sounds like a godd idea as long as you keep it soft enough so people don't freak out

You're aware that 9gag has a literal nazi board with nazi memes right?
You guys are outdated old fucks

unless we raid it with gore I dont see your point, either way go fuck yourself OP