a loli

Monster jesus

This is the answer. Seriously.

what's wrong with her feet?

That sequence was seriously cute.

literal trash

What are those faces trying to convey

best anime of the season

It's so awful, but I can't stop watching it. I need to know just how far down the rabbit hole they go.

mangatrump.com/isekai_onsen_ni_tensei_shita_ore_no_kounou_ga_tondemosugiru

A hero isekai'd into an onsen. Not even smartphone jesus can win against his powers.

Reimu?

*blocks your path*

I think he's quite okay. He's overpowered but at least he's not an edgelord.

yes.

>It's so awful, but I can't stop watching it. I need to know just how far down the rabbit hole they go.
I know what you mean, it's like watching a car crash, again and again and you can't stop watching

I don't want to waste my time with this schlock but how does the gimmick of having a smartphone give him any advantage? I'm genuinely curious.

Any similar isekais but with edge lords? I wanna get cut by the edge desu

Excuse me, Do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Simply the best.

Movie subs when?

no idea

>Simply the best.
Better than all the rest.

>a game-like being, it seems

No fucking way this is real. This has to be a super subtle parody. There's no way "onsen-simulator RPG isekai manga" is a thing.

No.

Same. I blame Steiner for constantly shilling the LN.

i want to see a Desert Eagle Isekai

?
The hero becomes a handgun instead of a sword, onsen, or vending machine?

no, he brings a desert eagle to a new world and shot people with it :^)

I read a western isekai like that. I think it was a glock, though.

It doesn't do too much that you would call it an advantage but getting op powers from God makes him have the advantage

Magic Bullet or Manuke FPS?

If it were better written, it could be an interesting, indirect advantage. Selling info from his worlds net for money or favors.
So far in the anime he's used the map a little bit, took some photos of ancient relic stuff, and looked up two recipes.

Wish he used it more at least.

The NotJapanese slut is best gril.

He is a kid, his brain won't finish developing for another decade; the fact that he is not using it to just fap the day away is already stretching it.

I hope such a thing is or will be real. I'd play the fuck out of it. Of course that's assuming it's an ecchi game too.

>the fact that he is not using it to just fap the day away is already stretching it.
He's got a brigade of sluts following him around.

Who he won't touch because he is gay. He needs a couple traps around to release his build up.

Are you implying traps are gay, user-kun?

Depends on if it has a Feminine Penis or not.

It's awful, but in a way it's an almost nostalgic type of awful. It feels like something really forgettable made back in the early-digital-to-mid-00s era of anime.

notReimu a best

Traps are gay.
Can confirm.

Does this play isekai tropes like Fairy Tail played shonen tropes at the beginning(when it was fun)
Or does this play his tropes like Fairy Tail later(at not even fun retarded levels)

Let's just say they play it so straight almost feels like a parody.

Was this trash anime made by A-1 pictures?

Reincarnated into a meat toilet is even better user.

hey its that guy from the dengeki bunko fighting game

How come everything is so convenient for MC? I thought they never give Mary Sues animes.

that's the joke I hope

>I thought they never give Mary Sues animes.
As if this is the first time when we got beforehand.
But not taking the setting seriously is a refreshing watch to me.

Me.

>I thought they never give Mary Sues animes.
Clearly you've never watched DanMachi

I really really want japan to make another show with an MC like this

kys

Can you retards just fucking kill yourselves?

rude

It's literally harmless and made with a decent level of competency and creativity.

But people always have a violently negative knee-jerk reaction to anything that isn't the greatest thing since Cowboy Bebop.

that's because they're newfags who have seen 22 anime and think they're intelligent for pointing our glaringly obvious flaws and cliches that everyone who's been watching anime for more than a year realises aren't even worth mentioning anymore. It's the same sort of retarded shit as "why are anime MCs such pussies about sex!?!?!?!?!"

yay!

What a cutey.

>how does the gimmick of having a smartphone give him any advantage?

The smartphone is not so much his advantage as it is a gimmick for the isekai show to be different from the huge number of other isekai shows. And the author probably thought of merchandising bonus money ahead of time. If he works in things like smartphones, then perhaps smartphone company or plan providers would sponsor the show or at least buy licenses for advertising campaigns. This makes it more likely that a TV station will pick up the anime project and offer it a broadcast channel.

As for the phone, it has small uses so far, but it also lets him communcate with the deity in his world. The phone doesn't do that much for him as he has been given multiple super powers as well as huge mana reserves and basically the ability to level up super easily.

This is the better smartphone isekai

I just want a show about an mc who is smart but not overpowered, so he has to use every ounce of intelligence and willpower just to get by.

NGNL

I'm envious of this guy. He writes trash, but gets paid good money for it. Glorious otakubux.

>Get on my knees and suck off Onii-sama

I read the first couple of volumes a while ago I felt that the whole beastkin girl sequence was longer?
Was there more or am I mixing her up?

>I read the first couple of volumes
Fucking why, user?

Nah, it has less to do with merchandising or whatever the fuck and more to do with just including something 'new' to make the 'old' and familiar stand out more. These shows are literally made to be anti-creative in order to perpetuate an ultra artificial fantasyscape enabled by a persistent narrative that 'floats' above the narrative of the media itserlf - the tropes, cliches, and familiar signifiers that most anime fans will be mostly aware of called a database by most scholars. Shows like this are 'successful' WHEN they are derivative, not in spite of it. It has to do with the way Otaku view media through the lens of the database to drive up the virtuality and level of escapism they can experience. That's why these shows seem like 'trash' to the average western viewer, because we're not like Otaku looking to escape to a whole new reality altogether that stresses its artificiality at every turn. Having said that, notice how you seem to inexplicably enjoy this kind of stuff more and more the more of it you watch? That's because, as you become more and more familiar with the database, you're able to apply a 'database reading' and experience that extreme level of artificial escapism just like the Otaku do. That's why you mostly see newfags criticising these types of shows and older viewers being more accepting of it.

At first it's kinda fun, if trashy. Then the MC gets more and more powerful while the girls get more and more moist and the series just becomes painful to read.

>get more and more mois
I need an example, user. Please.

It's is sad that there is no real board for Touhou discussion, otherwise I would try to pass of reaction images of the bow girl as Reimu.

Tatsuya isn't that strong. A normal human sniper almost killed him once.

Too bad that sniper aimed for the heart rather than the brain.

The author specifically avoids creating enemies that specifically target Tatsuya's brain.

Why is it so awful?

>implying he wouldn't come back from dead more perfect than ever
This man is a jesus, user

a cute
two cute

Because just about everything is terrible about it.

The characters are bland, MC is so OP that barely anything interesting could happen not to mention he's so Gary Stu it's painful, what little story is there is awfully generic and the supposed keypoints (smartphone + isekai) barely factor in at all.

At what point they become more moist?

I read up to the part they took a vacation to the beach and the girls still treat him as their slave driver with him handling teleportation and constructing all their needs.

Mahouka writing is ridiculous in general. Everybody in the world is an idiot except for Onii-sama and the big bad.

Sounds like just about every anime or manga

Or every western written work.

It is absolutely ludicrous that Steiner can continue to praise this, while simultaneously sitting on Sci;Adv for not trying anything new.

>fox girls

GOT FUCKING DAMMIT user STOP MAKING ME WANT TO WATCH ISEKAI GARBAGE

I just hope this works to boost HJ and increase their chances of making an Infinite Dendrogram anime.
It actually makes perfect sense.
He TLs Smartphone in an official capacity, while Sci;ADV is not connected to his livelihood whatsoever.

>Who can stop
Japanese Allah probably.

S2 fucking never. And it hurts.

The amount that they're simply not trying with any aspect of this show at all actually makes it pretty comfy. Blonde girl who talks like Patty from Tales of Vesperia is best girl.

>Everyone go back to their own realms like nothing happened

>But people always have a violently negative knee-jerk reaction to anything that isn't the greatest thing since Cowboy Bebop.

Nah, I'm just tired of seen the same trash over and over again.

CATGIRL FOR DOMESTIC OWNERSHIP

Do they ever actually fight slimes?

The translations for this series are awesome, if nothing else.

How do people stomach ESLfag translations?

At least it's fun. Unlike this trash.

>creativity
No creativity whatsoever. The series feels like someone went down a checklist of things required for an isekai series and is pretty much the definition of average.

It take no creative risks and plays everything so safe that it can nneither make any mistakes nor can it do anything interesting. The only people who can enjoy this are either people who've either never read any isekai stories or isekai junkies who read nothing else and want their fix. Personally I'm the latter so I enjoy watching it, but this is not a series I'll be picking up the novel for nor is it something I'll remember after it stops airing and neither will the rest of Sup Forums.

Are you trying to defend this pile of shit? This is literally the worst amine I've watched in at least 3 years.

>Protag enters new world
>Invents cakes
>Everybody loves it
>Invents shogi
>Everybody loves it
What the fuck did the people there do before he came in? Did they have no food or entertainment at all?
Also, doesn't that world use different writing system? If so, isn't shogi the worst fucking board-game to do, since all the pieces just have their name on them in Japanese?