Workplace bulllying

Have you ever been bullied in your workplace? Is workplace bullying/sexual harassment a big problem in your opinion?

>workplace bullying
Yeah, it’s literally just dudes grabbing and smacking your ass
t. Worked at a restaurant with Mexicans when I was a 15 year old twink

Wow user go into more detail

Kek

The best way to handle it is to get the other person fired. They decided to be horrible people so they need to face the consequences.

>Have you ever been bullied in your workplace?
no
>Is workplace bullying/sexual harassment a big problem in your opinion?
no, just change job if you are unhappy. if you are "living paycheck to paycheck" you deserve rape every day for being so unprepared for life.

I have high-functioning autism and I'm nice.

People take me for an idiot and make jokes at my expense in front of me.

Idk what else to tell you, people that work at restaurants are the most miserable pieces of shit in the world that will bully you and talk shit about you just for entertainment

You should use that to your advantage. Get away with things, fuck people over and over again. If people see you as worthless or stupid they get exactly what they have coming to them.

t. NEET who has never had a job hahahaha
>jokes at my expense
Who does, the customers or your coworkers?

autism isn't real you have brain damage due to poor maternal environment, probs took prescriptions during pregnancy

I've never had a "worker" job, no.

I got a management degree. you people are ants to me

don't worry user, we all like you

Yea sure send him on a downward spiral

Coworkers, when I wasn't on disability.

For someone with a good job you give some really shitty advice
>just change jobs bro it’s that easy
What kind of mongoloid says that. You need to get the person bullying you or harassing you fired instead of just quitting your fucking job like a pussy

i would bully ciara

if someone is bullying you it's because you deserve it. there's nobody in the world who is wasting their time being rude to you for fun. have some self-perspective.

With bullies all you have to do is stand up to them. The vast majority of people are cowards so just fake it and you'll be fine.
Shave your head, grow some facial hair, and stop being a cuck. If you do have to fight to protect yourself, who cares? You're going to die some day anyway.

I dont know if i can call it bullying.

Basically everyone had a lot of expectations from me (since im white, educated,fit and proper looking) and i had to do much more work than thots and niggers(including their share too) because nobody expects anything from them anyway.

Of course. My boss is an asshole. My self esteem is near infinite zero. I can't do everything while niggers I work with take all night to do 3.5 carts. It's fucking bullshit, but I have no where else to go so I'll just drink heavily when I head home.

Plz no bully Ciara
She works hard for her shekels

Why are you always in the break room, walmartbro? Mr shekelsteins new yacht isn’t going to pay itself get to work goy

If you have autism how do you know they’re joking?

Amen

Isnt that ethan and hilas daughter?

Yes. Warehouse job. Physical confrontation and assault. Got my ass handed to me because I was completely blinded. Came back on leave years later and ran into him at bar. Didn't blindside him but I did stomp a mudhole in him. And dumo his mates drinks on their heads and challenged all of to sort it with me. None did. Was a good day and so much better than going to HR.

Because the 15 minute break I get is nothing compared to the 5-7 hours I work for free every week.

>Have you ever been bullied in your workplace?
Not that I can recall
Both yes and no. Though I think it is a fairly rare thing it certainly can be stressful for the one being harassed. I worked with a woman that was groped TWICE by the same coworker. He admitted it and was allowed to keep his job. That caused her much angst. But she had a good job and didn't want to leave

Workplace bullying is healthy
Kids without banter grow up to be trannies

is that crossdressing Ben shapiro?

Maybe depends where they work? I noticed where I work they put all the hot chicks on day shift and they're literally just there to look good since they're not expected to actually do any work.

I've never been bullied but I see it a lot. Always have. It's not a problem, it's human nature. The weak exist to serve the strong, it translates to our cultures and societies at every level and facet of our social interactions.
Nothing wrong with a meek, attractive female being sexually noticed and strongly hit on by men.
Nothing wrong with weak, cuckold-tier soy-boys being laughed at openly and told they're weak and effeminate.
"Bullying" is a natural and healthy part of development. "Sexual Harassment" is generally a big fancy bunch of bullshit labeling normal sexual interaction between men and women.
Bunch of fat ugly nobody-would-rape-me bitches coming up with a way to leverage power against their 'evil rapists'.

Damn that sounds crazy. I worked at a fine dining restaurant and 2 Bulgarian tough guy waiters started beating the shit out of each other over some petty argument. I don’t like working with Bulgarians anymore desu

I was a 16 yr old waiter for a hotel restaurant. About from the head waiter and some gay dude, everyone else was Romanian. Since it was my first job and I was young I tried to be respectful and inoffensive. When the Romanians gave me the hardest jobs to do, smacked my arse and always ruined my hair I was like fuck it and left.

>"waah help me boss I can't face my own problems so please get rid of the thing I don't like"
Spoiled little cunt, is 100% spot on.

Fuck you breakroom. Stop. For fucks sake.

344 Loudon Rd
Concord, NH 03301
United States

My co worker grab my leg during work. i'm a guy

>burger flag
>child labour
figures

>child labor
Ahhh brings back memories to when I worked at a Brazilian barbecue restaurant and there were 13 year olds working over 40 hours a week as dishwashers. The restaurant got fined a shit ton of money when the FBI or whatever agency discovered what was happening

Got sexually harassed by a dude at my last serious job.

>Draw anime tiddies in my spare time
>One of my friends at work lets it slip during breaktime, didn't think anyone heard or didn't just assume it was a joke
>Doing a training session with a new forklift driver a few hours later where I observe them driving an obstacle course
>Dude comes up and starts asking me what I draw
>Ask him to leave me be, I don't bring that shit onto the job
>Continues to pester me every time he walks by
>"Hey bro what size dicks do you draw??"
>"Dude I love anthro stuff what about you?"
>"Hey if I gave you some photo references would you design me a dildo?"
>Just ignore him desperately trying not to snap and scream at the fucking weirdo
>Ends up straight up asking me a bunch of personal sexual shit
>Walk off and head directly to HR for the first time in my career
>HR head laughs once, loudly, when I say I'm being sexually harassed
>Ask her to take it seriously and she stifles another laugh, end up walking out of her office
>Consider filing up the chain but realize that nobody is gonna take my claim seriously and the company is too big to be taken to court

Sexual harassment is a fucking problem when you're a dude getting harassed by any gender.

Probably an autist. I work at a warehouse and the only actual thing I've seen close to bullying is snide picking on the kissasses when they try to weasel out of real work. Also the second half is pure imagination.

Yeah it’s fucked up. You would be surprised how common it is for guys to be sexually harassed at work either by macho tough guys trying to assert their dominance or gay dudes who can’t take a hint

did you get aroused?

yes 6/10

When I was in school I made good grades and had a lot of friends but in the last few years I've started to have the same problem as you with people I meet thinking I'm an idiot. I didn't get hit in the head or anything I just get severe anxiety around people and instead of paying attention to what I should be doing I am thinking about other things like what are they thinking and excuses to get away. I do ok with one or two people but in groups I'm terrible. I didn't used to be this way. What should I do?

Get a job in a garage/mechanics, assplay every day. Also, tons of light violence. Double entandres everywhere. Pranks for days.
>Get new guy to go ask the shop owner for a left-handed screwdriver, etc

>Coworker in office, standing behind front desk
>Walk up beside him
>Fondle ass
>Watch him try to keep a straight face

>Cover each other in stickers without getting caught
I once got a guy with nearly an entire newspaper, cut into 1" wide strips. Everytime he moved or caught a light breeze, the paper rustled just like leaves, and he kept turning around like a dog chasing his tail, only to see nothing behind him.

The weirdest part is I'm a 6"3 white dude whom everyone at work knew had just moved in with his girlfriend and the guy just refusing to drop that shit was some 5"4 smelly indian.

It was just the weirdest shit I've ever experienced.

be on Sup Forums

I guess one reason bullying occurs is when bosses hire "too many staff" and the oldies get scared of a lil competition.

if that's the case with this guy then I guess tough shit you can't be born earlier and no use complaining about it. costs less than a hundred dollarydoos to start a business, and half of them pull a profit! the only thing up to chance is your motivation

Work in hospital so yeah, to both. No one cares. No point bitching.

Thanks for your input glib homosexed communist.

I bully my nurses.

That doesn’t sound like fun user
Grabbing up on other men is gay

I live in America where bullying is not allowed. I've been in break room situations where a fat Mexican went on a rant about how white people are fucking crazy. Of course that's not racism. The Mexican in HR said so.

Unironically this.

The autism card has gotten me out of situations that would have seen others in jail.

Top lads
Soyboy

I worked for Walgreens out of high school. One of the female managers used to walk up behind be and grab my dick from behind. She thought is was funny as fuck. Despite her being decent looking and mid 20s I had no interest in her. Not my type. Now I look back and think I should have fucked her in the back room just because.

my coworker is a woman.
im not a canadian.

When I started at a cargo company people gave me a lot of shit for being the new guy. It was a quite cliquey at first, nobody would give me the time of day, people would get really on my case over little things (while not giving a shit if other older workers did the same thing) and just where generally very curt with me. But, honestly I expected to get shit for being the new guy so I just kept my head down did my job properly and eventually everything was fine and i was one of the bois. I reckon a little bit of work place bullying is okay as weeds out the whinny little soft-cocks and the people who cant deal with a bit of pressure; i.e. the unreliable people you cant count on to do the hard yards. However, serious work place bullying is definitely a bad thing as it ultimately affects efficiency and productivity.

>Be me
>Work midnights at retail store while in college
>Fat 40+ year old women talks mad shit about everyone (about 5’ 260lbs+)
>Has worked at company for 20+ years still base level employee
>For weeks talks mad shit on me to everyone, not just about my work, but about my personal life
>Some other employee goes to management about it
>Have to fill out all this paperwork and shit
>she gets in trouble, ends up going on a leave
>When she came back I had been promoted to a manager (not directly over her)
>Been four months now I’m about to get promoted to a higher level manager and will be over her
>MFW

t. I peaked in high-school

I came out of NEET status recently and started working. It took about a month before the trash talk worked it's way back to me on what some other workers were saying about me. I'm transferring to a new department soon, so it's not worth fighting. It pretty much originated with women. One in particular is a woman who told everyone I was condescending to her because of my manner of speech and enthusiasm. I'm not saying it's a problem exclusive to women, but it has been more noticeable among that group for me.

I'm a network admin for a school they recently moved my office from the server room to share an office with the hr lady all I listen to all day is dumb old sluts coming in crying about other woman not agreeing with something they said in a conversation or not adding them on facebook

I know that feel

>autism isn't real
>however you have real brain damage which leads to symptoms of autism
Gee user. You sure you don't have autism?

My female boss used to slap my arse when I was bent over or up a set of ladders. She was a pretty fit milf but she was bipolar as fuck.

God fucking nigger. I just spent like 25 minutes typing my favorite shennanniganas... and then bumped refresh. I'll try to catch the thread the next time this topic comes up.

Who is this girl and why do you keep posting her pictures?

/r9k/ thot

Why didn't you just tell him to stfu?

Daily reminder that self esteem is for losers, what you want is self confidence built through handling the difficulties of life with competence. Only losers and narcissists think they have intrinsic self worth.

iktf. you just can't have a conversation with more than 1 or 2 people at a time because you can't talk long enough to get to a point before everyone starts trying to talk at once.

Just man up.

Usually just the boss being an asshole because they are the boss or because I'm one of the few non hispanics on the crew one time. They all got told to fuck off eventually when I get sick of their shit and either quit or get myself fired. Fuck 'em. The place usually goes to shit not long after I leave.