Diversity thread

Diversity is our strength!
Post webm, and articles showing the far reaching benefits of a diverse nation!

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101
cedars-sinai.edu/About-Us/News/News-Releases-2014/For-Patients-With-Sickle-Cell-Disease-Blood-Donors-Are-a-Matter-of-Life-and-Death.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about we just have a classic nigger hate thread instead

any lurkers?

like literally what is going through her brain when she's doing that? i can't even imagine.

Saved

nothing, user.

>muh diversity makes us strong,/increased crime makes us strong lolo

fuckwit

I like how the girl didn't even flinch after being poured a cup on her.

>japan
Just saying

>tfw french but live in ausland

fuck me

its probably what earned her the beatdown
how dare that white bitch not be thankful for the nigger's drink

Female blacks are like monkeys, their rage is petty, aggressive, spiteful and childlike.

last webm

This one is just a comedy sketch but I think you'll appreciate.

She called that girl a nigger that's why.

And the proper response was to prove her wrong and not act like a nigger.

>She called her what she is
Shock

watching Sup Forums webms increases my desire to fight and commit violent acts tenfold without fail.

Look at the way he doesn't even feel any pain. Truly a proof that blacks are not humans but merely humanoid monsters.

with the child in her arms? ffs

>the nigger dancing at the end

Mfw she is so used to getting shit on that she didn't even move at having that dumped on her head

Got mlk?

>blue hair
>dont care

>She called that girl a nigger
She did not call her a nigger
In fact she texted that Trump was a good president

Eliminate jew and jew created nigger influences in your life and life becomes better - Constantly strive for self improvement and ignore all jew propaganda in the classroom and in the media this scares the rat-faced jew.

Based Black men MAGA

God damn it must suck living in the US

This is what the Obama administration was all about !

That video is older than Trump's presidency.

They don't have respect for themselves
They're animals
They are not supposed to exist

Nignogs
It's in the genes

That is really subhuman behavior. The guy is lying on the ground and they're stealing from his pockets, beating him and dancing around like chimpanzees. Why were the cops so weak and useless during the LA chimpouts ?

>That video is older than Trump's presidency
No it's not
Nice try tho...

that's insulting to animals, animals care for their young in nearly all cases

Yes and I'm positively enraged.

This is what happens when too many nignogs in the city

Can someone who's good at editing make these attackers wear Black Panther masks? Especially that home invasion one. I'd do it but I don't think my Sony Vegas has motion tracking.

You're right
Animals are far superior to nignogs

she should have known to never relax around blacks.

And then the left media made this white guilt tripping meme about how white people clutch their purse in elevators with blacks because they're soooo racist and narrow minded. In reality its because news spreads fast and they know they may lose all their stuff or get shanked 10 times in the throat and chest.

The leftist media is a huge enemy. They simultaneously promote anti-white hatred, try to cover up the ensuing black on white crime, and then make whitey feel guilty about developing a healthy prejudice that arises from the black on white crime.
Its like a three pronged approach at white genocide..

ABSOLUTELY FCKING DISGUSTING. Only in MURICA

WUUURLSTAAAAA

>gets called a nigger
>proceeds to act like a nigger

I'll remember that next time someone calls me a nazi.
Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Polish Death Camps tomorrow.

Scaries than most horror movies.

were there huge black riots in the streets afterwards demanding justice for little Tyrone from the racist whitey in the vehicle?

DAYYYYUMMMMMM Where is black panther when you need him? He MUST avenge us and the black co-moo-nah-tee

Dylann Roof did nothing wrong

watching this shit pisses me the fuck off beyond belief

100% thats a somali refugee in Germany and a "refugees welcome" mentally ill white german woman.

Look at his little pee dick. This whole Jewish pushed BBC myth is a joke. Sub-Saharins are lttle pencil armed genetic trash.

these two make me want to murder every fucking nig in the tri state area

Reminder :
never give your blood !

- Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder.
- Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene.
- Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans.
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101

For Patients With Sickle Cell Disease, Blood Donors Are a Matter of Life and Death
cedars-sinai.edu/About-Us/News/News-Releases-2014/For-Patients-With-Sickle-Cell-Disease-Blood-Donors-Are-a-Matter-of-Life-and-Death.aspx

there is a webm floating around the gif boards where some nigs are doing some gay dance in what appears to be a school hallway and some girl tries to walk by but one of the nogs get in the way. She makes her way through the crowd and once clear, she straight up calls him a nigger and he flips out while she walks away. pretty funny stuff. probably a YLYL thread.

Need more context, the mother seems in a state of fear and the young girl is hesitant to let go of the baby. Is this an abduction in process? The older mother forcing her husband to get rid of their daughter's baby?

Got a worldstar link?

*german deathcamps

i feel physically sick looking at them. This ladies and gentlemen is an example of a lower sub-species among the human species. But i bet theres a few million mentally ill brainwashed mainstream media drip fed white whores who would suck the guys cock in the first pic cause "Tyrones just so confident. Hes got like this, like, attitude about him, reminds me of the rappers with golden grills on tv, so I just had to taste his BBC. I dont know why, but I have these cuts on my mouth now. Why cant I find a nice guy?" "omg turn it up yo i luuuuvv this song by lil wayne!"

Gas niggers, kikes, and definitely dumb white roastie leftist whores. Society instantly improved