Raildex

Are you hyped for the White Queen's glorious anime debut in two months? Oh yeah, Index 3 might happen too but honestly it's chances are super low.

way too bored and tired to Squeze the title of this out of my memories so i relied to Google...
This was a disapointing day.
Anyway, since we are at it, i never followed this serie and i could start here, is Blood Sign related or in the same universe of Index?

whynotboth.jpg

>is Blood Sign related or in the same universe of Index?
Not unless you count the crossovers.

They are written by the same author but they are completely different works

Can't wait for the Virtual-on anime announcement.

Now is the time for suicide.

Accelerator > Touma > Misaka

Fuck off with your edgelord

Drills-chan >

Drills-chan has been corrupted.

>Accelfags

NANI?!

what does she do in the chink phone game? does she throw post it notes at people?

she throws them on the ground which does different things to people depending on which one she puts down so long as they walk on them.
she basically fights exactly how we know her to fight and does kicks and shit for her combos.
but she mostly relies on status effects

Mikoto

gyarukoto

When will Mikoto stop jobbing as much?

With her tits

>blood attracts & kills vampires
>doesn't attract any vampires when her blood goes everywhere after getting exploded

Kamachi, come on.

I'm slobro, and please dont spoil me if it is explained later, but I just finished vol. 22 of the original series and have a question.

I'm guessing whatever Touma was talking to in the fight with Fiamma is gonna be the "big reveal" to come later, but how the fuck did he just regen his arm like nothing? Is that explained somewhere and i just missed it? Or does it come later?

Reread the end of OT2

The walking church seals her power, idiot.

is this from an h doujin? I only read the one from soba.

It's just two images from the end of a good Fukiyose one.

Even though the specials have TVDB entries, I cannot get plex to match them with the specials despite putting them in the exact order and names they have in said TVDB entries.

forgot pic

file structure

Index was produced by Warner Brothers?

the movie was apparently

What a fucking gay OP

WAIT IS BLOODSIGN GETTING AN ANIME?!

Soon, fellow worshiper.

Confirmed or speculated?

Speculated, but in raildex terms: fucking confirmed.

What is blood sign even about

Best Girl

no seriously

Eldritch abomination who rewrote history when she was "born" wants to fuck guy who was raised from birth to automatically want to rescue anyone who asks him to help. He's not happy about it.

The story of the Second Coming of Onii-Sama and his completely pure and totally not twisted love story with the purest girl of all time.

MC suffering and struggling to find a way to kill the main girl, who happens to be his all-powerful yandere lover.
There are some other pretty good semen demons in it but Kyousuke has a good reason for not giving them the dick.

why doesn't kyousuke just fuck main girl and live happily ever after

I only read the beggining a long time ago but from what I remember
It takes place in a really pro-capitalist world. Like their are a bunch of unique mascots for everything runnig around, so that is really interesting. Anyway in this world people can summon things as a means of fighting. The white queen is a yandere, the strongest being in the world, and she likes mc.

Their are a few major factions of summoners, thing of them like syndicates. I forgot exactly how many there are, but I remember mc was one of if not the best in the "freelancer" faction. Basically a bunch of people who are only together to guarantee their own independence.

The first arc is about him saving a girl as a job, if I recall.

>sticking your dick in crazy

name ways it could go wrong right now

Kiharas > all of your shitty mary sue fags

>accel
>beaten by level 0
>nearly beaten by another level 0
>mary sure

Kyousuke followed that idea and look at him now. Not only did crazy stick something in him now he has two to deal with.

Misaki a pile of shit

Well accel got beaten because he was retarded and because Touma is the mary sue of mary sues. I mean what could have prevented a random brick from accels ability to fly straight into Toumas head with speed of sound?

accel intentionally jobbed by only attempting to splatter touma instead of hitting him with a lethal projectile

If Touma had a perfect personality and power his life would've been way more better than this

>Having biggest waifu harem of all novels
>Wins almost all fights through luck (Mary Sueism actually)
>enjoys the life of a typical highschooler on top of that

Life would be way more better, sure
They could give him accels ability and he still would be the same, they could even make him as op as that guy from that isekai anime with phone and it still won't change anything. He wins through pure luck which shouldn't have happened, his ability won't even be able to save him most of times since the usage is really limited, it can neither stop a bullet nor a fast spell which will blow his head off and his enemies know that but don't even try to do anything against it

Touma ever being happy would be the worst ending. Only suffering for him.

that's right you can't fag

>>enjoys the life of a typical highschooler on top of that
are you joking? I want you to sit down and count how many times he's actually gotten to enjoy this without something fucked, hell he can't even enjoy it properly anymore

>>Wins almost all fights through luck (Mary Sueism actually)
Well for one thing, a lot of his fights are simply won on skill or thinking.

For starters, she could get bored with him and fuck up the world out of boredom.
There's no fun for her type of character when the guy stops struggling and becomes submissive.

>enjoys the life of a typical highschooler on top of that

>For starters, she could get bored with him and fuck up the world out of boredom.
this is simply poor writing

Oh hey it's another summer faggot misusing the term waifu again.

I hated that other edgy guy more, how was his name? Not accelerator. I think Kamisato. He comes out of nowhere, is edgy as fuck, has op edgy ability and a harem where everyone wants to fuck him without a reason. Fuck this guy, really. And he always said after that that he is just a "normal high school guy". And of course he will get the possibility to get back just because author likes him and hates the best girl (Yuitsu)

Because White Queen is disgusting

Why is Saten so gay?

It's perfectly fine to skip volumes you aren't fond of every now and then and read at your own pace. Anyone who claims they're actually autistic enough to have read 40+ volumes and side stories is attempting to make themselves look big.

Whatever is in the water at Tokiwadai made its way to Saten's apartment.

that one railgun special was amazing

>Actually believing Kyousuke

>kyousuke resigning himself to an eternity of yandere torture instead of having wild S&M sex with the most beautiful woman on the planet
it's like kamachi looked up the most overused and contrived anime tropes and then assembled them into a shitfest of a novel series

That's bullshit I've read all of them.

Biondetta is better

The novels are like 190 pages each. I read the whole Wheel of Time (14 1500+ page books) series in a month and a half.

Shame Touma never punched this.

NT volumes seem like they're more along the lines of 300 pages, but your point still stands.

Why do you think he's trying to kill her? Though if he just asserted himself with her she'd be all for loving vanilla.

>when your entire plot is based on contrived bullshit

is that series over? I didn't keep up with it after the guy writing it died.

Jordan finished the 13th book and had the 14th one pretty much entirely written when he died. His partner simply finished it up. The 14th book is the last one and was released like three years ago.

Correction: A Memory of Light was released in 2013. How time flies.

> Partner
Brandon Sanderson was chosen to finish the books. I've been reading his novels, they're pretty neat.

I need Satenda yuri doujins with the two of them fiercely going at it after eating curry and mackerel. C'mon, Comiket.

no all you are going to get is kamikoto

First name: "White" Queen who Wields the Sword of Unsullied Truth (iu – nu – fb – a – wuh – ei –kx – eu – pl – vjz)

Nickname: White Queen
Alter ego: Black Maw that Swallows All.
Class Material: Unexplored Class
Costs: Twenty-one
Sound Range: Any
Pleasures: Kyousuke Shiroyama
Dislikes: Let Kyousuke say the name of another girl in front of her.
Personality: Kind and tender with Kyousuke; Chaotic, disinterested, Cruel and Abusive with the rest of humanity.
Characteristics: Pigtails, Silver hair, Pure white armor
Weapons: Transform your dress freely in large quantities of any type of weapon.
Clothing: White Queen Dress
Powers: A Bright band of white light, Destruction of the basic components of that and all worlds, Temporarily remove time-space, among others.
Sides: She was Magic-side, Touma

One of the last fiction books I read in around 2013 when I stopped reading fiction was the Rithmatist

I love Mikoto

Remember to conserve electricity! Be power smart! biribiri

Touma tanking that brick and God-knows-what-else and punching him anyway. It happened during their second fight.

>Costs: Twenty-one
What cost mean?

twenty-one-thousand yen

>brick
It was a literal wall of earth. Normal highschool durability and precog was at max that fight.

How long her summoning name is.

summoning cost
Twenty-one lifetimes in hell

Kamijou Touma is the kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere.

>tfw no biribiri bath with mikoto

How would Blood Sign anime pacing even work?
A 1cours series would probably have to stop at volume 4, which would be very unsatisfying since it's the precise point where Kyosuke starts truly searching for a way to destroy the Queen and right before the Miniature Garden volume. A 2cours might make it to either volume 7 or a theoretical volume 8, but unless the situation created at the end of volume 7 really can be resolved in just one more volume that means it would have to stop right before or right in the middle of another major plot upheaval, unless they go ahead and write an anime original end.

it could easily go and end at volume 7 though, it ending with the white queen getting rekt and then kyosuke finding out she was just
pretending to suck is a perfect ending for the season m8, it would also lead to a set up for is S2 would ever happen.