Gamers!

You're watching it for him, right? The girls aren't even worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usVZ2bTYYEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Desu desu.

Why wasn't he the MC

She was best girl up to the point where they cut her hair

Him and MC being bros is topped only by Tendou being eternally BTFO every scene.

I'm watching for Chiaki.

Chiaki > Aguri >>> Karen

>hates moe
>becomes generic moeblob herself
how ironic

Because then Japanese otakus wouldn't have been able to selfinsert

Why did they make him darker in the anime

Not to mention pic related

good taste

Why can't he keep his swag in check?

Fucking this. She was cute while also looking the part as her character, and how she's literally indistinguishable from the background students.

The events in this episode are realistic, though. I love it how she immediately turns into Chad's bitch just by him throwing some unintended compliments in her direction.

Why is Karen so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

She sorta reminds me of Nodoka-chan now

The best parts are when she gets her shit slapped.

>The most normalfag characters are also objectively the best
Is this something new or am I getting to old to feel sympathy for stupid teenagers?

This show is really profound. She's an allegory used to demonstrate how Chads ruin everything. They do this by introducing her as the perfect match to MC, but then immediately gets corrupted and becomes irrelevant and useless.

Karen is pure. This girl is a slut.

Kill me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=usVZ2bTYYEY

MC-kun doesn't sound as much like a faggot though.
Everything else it horrible, but usually everything is worse in dubs.

They superficially agree on certain things but ultimately she's hypocrite.

And the MC is an allegory used to demonstrate how autistic loners who like games and stuff like that are just self-centered cunts

Well she has best VA.

How is MC self-centred? He seems to be the most aware of what's going on around him and he's fairly caring. The only thing he's painfully unaware of is his own romantic life.

Fucking garbage. At this point I don't even know if having a good English dub of any show ever is possible.

I have to disagree with you, though. MC behaved the exact same way with Tendou on the first episode. Just go back to the part when he ignores the game invite from his mobage pal to go see the Game Club with her, saying that the gods of galge had chosen him. Receiving attention from popular people will attract most loners, regardless of gender.

He's an allegory to many things. Most notably how he doesn't even see himself in the same level as the popular people. Doesn't even cross his mind that Tendou might have approached him for any reason other than to recruit into her club, or that he didn't even feel bad about pretending not to know Chad when his popular troupe was going to see them together.

Agreed until she cuts her hair, then it gets a bit more iffy on whether Aguri or Chiaki is the best.

And Aguri would be the best if she went back to this look.

The reactions faces are pretty good.

Is this going to stay like misunderstandings - the show?

>Receiving attention from popular people will attract most loners, regardless of gender.
That's not what I meant: I meant it exactly the way he put it. She complains about moe because it does not cater to her specific tastes, yet puts it as if there was something inherently wrong with it. It's literally the same thing as fujoshits complaining about harem anime yet lapping up Free at the same time.

Remember what best bro told him on the footbridge? talking people down for being popular and being so full of himself and his gaming ethics

DEATH DEATH

Aside from DESU DESU, she's actually really cute when she gets mad. That's one thing that remains true even after the haircut.

DEKOMORI DEATH

MC is alpha in his own way, 99% of Sup Forums would've join the gamer club in a heartbeat.

I don't think that's the same as being self-centred though. He merely felt like he didn't have a lot of compatibility with him due to him being a normalfag - which is a reasonable assumption. And he immediately changed his opinion about him. Listening to other's points of view and adjusting ones mindset when presented with convincing arguments is the opposite of being self-centred.

There's really no reason not to

>in a heartbeat
But I want to play my grindshit MMOs, spreadsheet simulators, and grand strategy autistmines in peace with my fellow anonymous friends and not in the presence of handsome fucbois and cute girls.

>want to play Smash for fun
>no user stop playing Charizard!

MC is a beta, he just isn't bothered by it. He views the popular kids and their clique as something ultimately outside of his reality, and instead just focuses on the one thing in life he enjoys: video games.

Deep inside he wouldn't have minded the Game Club.

>being a 'no fun' faggot
Fuck that shit.

Can their misunderstanding can get any lower?

>be main girl
>get btfo

>He merely felt like he didn't have a lot of compatibility with him due to him being a normalfag
It is more than that, He think his view is the only one that is worth a damn and he gets called on that when Tasuku tells him that he rejected the invitation to the gaming club for stupid selfish reasons

He felt out of place though since he did not have their competitive mindset. I'm not too certain whether he truly wanted to join them. A part of him would have perhaps enjoyed it but I can perfectly understand his reservations. It's not just a matter of him not being true to himself because a part of his clearly does not fit in with them.

I don't think his rejection was selfish at all. He's a free person and he can freely choose how to spend his time. Not joining a club you don't enjoy spending time in is not selfish. There is no obligation that you have to spend time with people simply because they invited you.

TASUKUUUUUUUUUUUU

I liked him more last week when he was not a neutron star.

I'm not criticizing that he rejected them, I'm criticizing his whole "This is not how you play le vidya you popular normies"

>chadbro becomes conveniently dense when it to comes romance for the sake of misunderstandings
Come the fuck on.

Karen is loyal to MC meanwhile this whore falls to whoever nice to her.

MC is pretty fun, with how much autistic banter he can muster out of his lanky self. He's pretty much Sup Forums when confronted with social situations

He has different views on how to enjoy games but he let them be just fine. It's not like he told them to stop playing games the way they enjoy them - he merely saw differences between how he enjoys games and how they enjoy games and realised that what he likes about video games is too different from what they like, hence not joining their club. I still don't see how that's selfish or anything else. He only really clashed with Chiaki - and for good reason - because Chiaki was being hypocritical. Tendou and the others he had absolutely no issues with because even though they liked different things he could see why they liked them and saw nothing inherently wrong with it, albeit his position differs.

>I'm not criticizing that he rejected them, I'm criticizing his whole "This is not how you play le vidya you popular normies"
He never said taht, he just said that is not how HE plays videogames, and he doesn't have any intention to change it. He wouldn't defend the club otherwise.

Both those girls deserve better.

I love that the entire first episode is a fakeout

I updated the list with this show for you guys.

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Aika > Erina > Phoenix Guildy > Solar > Mikoto > Twirl > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Math > Snake > Bat > Snail > Cat > Doll > Phoenix > Bee > Crab > Monkey

Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha > Eiriri

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Kuroneko > Ayase > Kanako > Saori > Sena > Kirino > Manami

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Kosaki > Chitoge

Hishoko > Rindou > Nikumi > Momo > Erina > Alice > Ryoko > Yuki > Megumi > Nene

Rem > Satella > Echidna > Beatrice > Emilia > Ram > Crusch > Priscilla > Anastasia > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Megumin > Eris > Darkness > Yunyun > Wiz

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki

Miko > Morgan Freeman > Bear > Empress > Oni > French

Sera > Sisti > Re=l > Celica > Rumia

Sagiri > Elf > Megumi > Tomoe > Muramasa

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Akane > Tomoko > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Yun > Hifumi > Ahagon > Shizuku > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Nene

Satania > Gab > Raphiel > Vignette

Aguri > Tendou > Chiaki

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > IF > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

>NTR
fuck this

Is he realising she is MC gaming buddy?

He's still an awkward geek, just a chad in skin.

Not yet, probably.

Its not NTR if MC was never interested in that hypocritical smelly NEET

he was
he even said she was his mirror and perfect for him

>still no Leopard

>Chiaki last

Way to become a fag, Eien.

Faces in this show are top tier.

>Cut her hair
>Learned how to fashion
>Got a boob job
>All in one night

Is this the power of neetbux?

He didn't seem romantically interested in her though.

Yes he does there, that's why he look over her shoulder in the first place.

But for some dumbfuck reason he never told about it to MC or her.

Will it stop?

That amnesia guy is better fit for Tendou desu senpai

Obviously.

He's literally the blandest and most boring character in the show. It's a surprise that he isn't the MC.

She got a haircut, put on some make-up and shortened up her skirt. Does wonders for females. Too bad that the audience of this show liked her previous Hex Maniac look.

She's the main girl. She will win the bowl, no doubt.

Wait for his tournament arc, he has all these cheat skills like isekai protagonist.

got bored of it
rip in piece
was watching to see Sup Forums get mad, but there wasn't much to work with
it's random drama with something like vid gaem was "shopped" into the series
they could have used some other similar interest group to try to get shekels from just the same

Are you trying to make a point here? To me it seems like Chad is in the wrong here for yelling at MC for preferring video games over the company of normalfags. Not to mention that Chad was clearly yelling at his past self that he saw in him rather than at MC himself, and he later admits it, realising that MC is different from how he was.

You're not helping your case here. Chad turned into someone he is not because he was bothered by what people thought of him, and his girlfriend did the same because she wanted to be someone else for the boy she liked. They're both miserable people.

Meanwhile, MC moves on with his life without letting bullshit get in his way. Despite all this he still feels friendship for Chad, enough that he went out of his way to clear a misunderstanding between him and his girlfriend.

MC is too good for this world.

Actually improving yourself to be liked by others is something you should strive to do

Also, it should be added that Chad mellows out quite a bit. At first it was him who avoided MC and looked down on him, trying to tell himself that his life is so much better now. MC pissed him off because he is content with who he is rather than try to be someone he's not. MC is hardly the selfish and condescending one here - after all, he was first to approach Chad and enthusiastically tell him about video games instead of completely ignoring him.

fucking useless slut

He's yelling at him because he uses shitty excuses to isolate himself and then rants about how normies have such a happy life

>should
Where does that imperative come from?

The show clearly shows Chad as miserable and not having a lot of fun with his normalfag friends. Not even his Gyaru girlfriend - whom he assumed would like to hang out with these people truly enjoys it, but she did it for him, believing that he truly became a normalfag and had fun with them when she just wanted to be with him.

In the end, Chad has more fun hanging out with MC and he mellows out through is interaction with him.

He didn't improve, he changed his outward appearance to match normies. He actually loves video games but doesn't talk about it with anybody because it would lower his social standing. He's trying to become someone he is not.

Why is Google making me solve 6 captchas between posts?

>MC pissed him off because he is content with who he is rather than try to be someone he's not
No he doesn't, MC pisses him off because he is the same kind of shitty person he used to be, the kind that criticize or looks down on normies for being happy

He yells at him because he does not truly enjoy the normalfag life but has to make an effort every day to fit in. He's not yelling at MC, he's yelling at himself to reaffirm his lifestyle. He later realises that it was all unnecessary after Aguri tells him that she liked him even before he became a normalfag.

Did you not watch the show? You're factually wrong.

She was supposed to be inlove with the MC cause MOMO chan shit
But no.. CALLING HER SLUT CHAN NOW!

No it doesn't it just shows him insecure about the relationship he has with his girlfriend

>He didn't improve, he changed his outward appearance
Looking like shit literally means you are a shit person desu

Also you can have friends that wont necessarily like the same kind of things that you do

Too bad despite her having a crush on the chad she pretty much just fucks around and shitflings with the MC nearly the entire time in the LNs until she realizes that she actually likes him instead.

Fucking slut.

she realizes that she likes the chad or the mc?

So seaweed is going to cut her hair right?

Well fuck that.

>No it doesn't it just shows him insecure about the relationship he has with his girlfriend
He's not just insecure about his relationship, he only entered in the first place because it was the "normal" thing to do. He didn't actually love her, she was merely a part of his facade of normalcy.

It's amazing how this is such a simple show yet you completely failed to understand it.

The message is clearly to stop pretending to be something you're not and have fun doing the things you enjoy.

There's literally nothing wrong with isolating yourself from others and playing with video games/watching anime, as long you're not bothering others. Hell, the way Amano sees normalfags is also acceptable, as long you keep it to yourself

Autists attract other autists. What do you think?

He didn't look like shit, he was just dorky. He wanted to become someone he's not for social points.

No matter how angsty you get about it, it's a bad thing.

Those two are also correct.

>no Uehara to save your life 10 years ago
Was it worth it, Sup Forums?

but chad is autist as well

You mean Karen gets ruined every episode.