The best anime movie according to Anno

The best anime movie according to Anno.

Anno is on a completely different level from most lowly human beings. You need to be able to think four dimensionally to understand CCA's greatness.

The nu Gundam is one of my favorite mecha designs ever.

>Unit 01 could have been like a mother to me!
What the fuck did he mean by this?

I actually agree, but I don't think I've seen enough anime movies to have a proper opinion.

Glorified toy commercial with no humanity to it.

A lot of directors really love this movie, but I don't rate it as highly as they do. The OST was 10/10 though.

I liked it a lot.

Anno is a hack.

Quess and Hathaway were the only thing bringing this movie down, besides the retarded Zeon ideology which is in all UC.

Friendly reminder that the only mobile suit that's better looking than the Nu is the Hi-Nu.

that would explain why anno likes it

Anno made 3.33, his opinion on movies means shit

tfw my main in Blazblue is Relius literally just because he has this colour

It wasnt REAL Zeonism user. They just werent doing it right

What a coincidence, mine is Sazabi.

There's never been a good Gundam movie. Even the 0079 movies are inferior to the TV aside from Ai Senshi and Encounters being godly songs.

>What is F91?

He obviously hasn't watched Nanoha a's

Gundam newfag here. Am I correct in considering the Sazabi the sexiest suit in the franchise?

thicc

Incomprehensible nonsense due to being a chopped up full length TV series.

CCA isn't even the best gundam movie

>best anime movie
>anything but Honneamise, GitS, End of Evangelion, or Do You Remember Love

Anno worked on all of those except GitS

What did Anno do for DYRL?

He worked on CCA

animation

gib example scene

anything FAFNER is far better

I never though I'd be grateful for Anno's existence. Several months after I watched the movie I finally started getting inklings of what it is about and tried sharing my observations with /m/ but they were completely unable to comprehend what I was talking about even on a most basic level. I started thinking that I might be going insane. Reading Anno's thoughts on it really saved me.
True story.
Thanks, Anno.