mediafire.com/folder/r55e0dbakdmyr/scripts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your Name - A time travel story
Nijiiro Hotaru - A time travel story
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - A time travel story

wtf...

Your Name rip-offs
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfa9TRIt3Q

Guys post some wallpapers, i wanna make a set but this all i got so far.

>you will never drink Mitsuha's bottled saliva

Someone upload a webm comparing the differences between Mitsuha first writing her name on Taki and when she went to write it on the crater.
>yfw you realize she was also going to write "I love you"

I WANT TO _________ MITSUHA

Shinkai maintains it is supposed to be ambiguous.

Post this every thread if you want, no one cares.
Running through the town could just be homage, rolling after tripping is similar, but they trip for different reasons, the girl rolls a lot further in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time if I remember correctly, and it is completely understandable that Mitsuha would roll after tripping on a slope because she was fucking exhausted after running up and down a mountain, and then running around the lake.
>you cant have your female character trip over and roll because another movie had a female character trip over and roll!

forget

Your Name‘s complete production schedule, from the pitch to its launch. As you can see, Shinkai wasn’t kidding when he said he was still working on the film 3 days before its Anime Expo world premiere.

Perfect if you have two monitors.

Threadly reminder that Mitsuha has no sense of direction and where they meet up makes little sense.

Taki was probably on the Chuo Rapid which passes Sendagaya and Yoyogi to stop at Shinjuku, Mitsuha must have been on the Chuo/Sobu Local that stops at every station, but also goes to Shinjuku.

So why she felt the need to get off instead of him just waiting at probably THE SAME PLATFORM, I dunno, but even more perplexing is why they felt the need to run all the way over there, any why Mitsuha must have crossed the tracks THREE TIMES.

But at least it looks nice.

You forgot the obvious Keit-Ai

I'll post a series of stills and stuff

So what release is the best? I'd prefer not have to download all 25gb of the SUCC remux with my snail internet.

Give me another hour. MTBB seems to have the only signs but their subs are terrible. I'm replacing a lot with the retail and adding an honorifics track for those who want their onee-chan and senpai.

I don't think I could ever watch this because the amount of secondhand embarrassment I'd receive from awkward situations, misunderstandings, and doing stupid shit while they switched would overwhelm me in a matter of minutes.

A shame, really. I really wanted to enjoy this too.

Do you think three years is long enough to fill up a crater like that?

Remember, the second (third) is larger than the first (+second), so it's not like it just needed twice the water volume of the original lake, it would have needed three or four times as much, and they're fairly high up so it's not like they have rivers feeding into it.

I want to make love to Mitsuha!

There really isn't any of that.

Lake levels can change pretty drastically over the course of a few years of sustained drought or heavy rain/snowfall, but I'm not sure.

Nice thanks for these man. Keep em comiing, would be nice if people could drop some official/promo art as well.

From the preview when the dude wakes up in the girls body, grabs "her" breast, and her sister notices and then runs downstairs. That isn't so bad, but it hinted at more of that kinda shit.

Nope.

What little is there is pretty innocent and isn't lingered on much.

I get pretty bad secondhand embarrassment from a lot of shows, with shows such as Watamote being completely unwatchable. Kimi no wa was fine for me for the most part though.

God I hope nobody ever looks at this sign I made. I have no idea how to do these colored boxes to cover text so I just made a dozen in all weird shapes and just fit them together.

Lakes are generally formed by and controlled by river flows though, this is an impact crater.

take it from the cringe master, theres barely none of that all bro. youll be fine.

Wait a minute, I'll get you some material to study.

We already proved that video is extremely misleading. The only consecutive shots are from 0:08 to 0:23, so we got 15 seconds. The trip isn't even from that same movie.

>tried tasting 3 different types of sake today
>still does not taste anything like kuchikamisake

How long must I linger to taste such transcendent waters?

It was a fun ride

Alright, I'll give it a shot then. God help you all if you've lied to me.

Y'all want honorifics default?

I desperately need the shots of the city in hi res. It's nothing short of art

Anyone else think this movie did a really good fucking job at hiding Chekhov's gun?

No, I agree that there's a lot in common, and that particular downhill sequence is almost shot-for-shot remade, this is undeniable. But it's so blatant that it feels like a homage of sorts, I don't doubt Okiura's ability to come up with great scenes independently.

That said, don't forget that Nijiro Hotaru was just a rip-off of Harukana Machi e, the Taniguchi manga. So yeah, no anime is that original. Why does it matter when people copy shit? No idea has been new since the Greeks.

This one?

fucking saved ty

mediafire.com/folder/r55e0dbakdmyr/scripts
There should be some examples in these somewhere.

god speed bro, comeback when your done and let us now if your still kicking.

Normally I use VLC to watch shit but for some reason it hasnt been working good lately. What other good players are there these days?

Hey, MTBB here, if you could give some feedback on the subs that would be cool. Always looking to improve.

Holy shit! This is amazing.

mitsuha is so fucking cute goddamn

I've scene enough weird shit in my days not be surprised if it's a coincidence, but even if it's not I still can't be bothered about 15 seconds of 6000 And the creator even said he didn't even care.

What's crazy is that this is a beautiful painting, but then you watch the movie and it's fucking moving. It's literally "every frame a painting", it's wonderful.

Finally a Makoto Shinkai film that isn't horribly fucking depressing.

Just download k-lite standard

The informal shortening of words doesn't read well. 'bout, twinnin', etc. It's all over the place.
And I don't speak Japanese but somehow I really doubt they used "catfishing."

>Tessie and Sayaka freak out when they see her short hair
>Taki can barely utter a compliment
Too bad no one liked her short hair.

>What's crazy is that this is a beautiful painting, but then you watch the movie and it's fucking moving. It's literally "every frame a painting", it's wonderful.

It's one of the best things about the movie, you can take a still in so many places and you've got something that wouldn't be out of place on a wall.

What sub is best? There's so many

Movies about time travel and Shinto are going to be successful obviously.

Garden of Words had a nice/hopeful ending imo. Wish there was more but even Shinkai was suprised how popular and well received the movie was.

Didnt it went straight to DVD?

Not actually painted. All Shinkai backgrounds, as pretty as they are, are traced from pictures via photoshop. It's a very efficient process, but nothing is hand-drawn here.

Though I do really like the hand-drawn quality of the vision of Mitsuha's life that Taki had.

The girl was 3 years older than the guy and the guy is going to get oneesan cunny and goodboygoodboys when they get married

So should i just say fuck it download the 25gb remux, my net is quite good today or are their better alternatives?

CHD and mine are both near perfect.

I don't remember watching Garden of Words, but Your Name actually came out in theaters here.

yeah I figured as much, the result is outstanding
I love that, considering they were already pressed for time I don't think we'd ever get a movie hand drawn with the quality pf Shinkai.

The 25GB one is very nice, but I've got the HDD space because I just added another 2TB drive recently.

Yeah surprised me when i realized shes older. Makes the train scene where shes blushing and getting flustered over a 14 year old Taki while shes 17 cuter.

Even better that a cake finnaly wins.

If your net is good and you got space just get the remux bruh, its great. I downloaded in 2 hours and its fucking amazing.

What media player are you using?

I mean given a few years they'll be pretty much the same. Even though it was crazy cute.

Also the fact that Taki was 14 in the body of Mitsuha, the guy had a ton of self control

Well, as you can probably guess, the shortening is just a reflection of the dialect of the characters. It's an important plot point that one set of characters (non-Tokyo) talks way differently than another set (Tokyo). It's mentioned twice in the script explicitly So maybe I went overboard, but that's the reason behind it.

As to catfished, c'mon, man--it's a term to refer to a specific thing, and the characters are worried about that very thing happening to Taki. When you say that you don't think Japanese people would use the term, what do you mean, exactly?

I don't get it, it was her best look, which is saying something because long hair teen and adult Mitsuha also look good

Actually nevermind, realized it was twice the size

No, Taki was 17. They were three years apart.

oh shit you're right. Fuck the time thing still messes with me.
I still kind of dislike how Taki reacted there. He just found someone he used to swap bodies with who was fucking dead and went through the fucking underworld to get to her and he's just fucking staring at her. He needed some more emotion. This scene is really the only critique of the movie I have

Yeah, it's almost a year after but I'm watchin' it next week in theaters for only 3 bucks fuckers! I fuckin' love 3rd world!

Have you watched any of these movies or are you just shitposting?

>I mean given a few years they'll be pretty much the same. Even though it was crazy cute.

yeah i know, just me surprised is all.

>Also the fact that Taki was 14 in the body of Mitsuha, the guy had a ton of self control

hes was 17, when he bodyswaps with Mitsuha he goes back in time remember and vice versa when its the opposite. Hes 14 when her timelines, Mitsuha goes to Tokyo to meet him.

Its why they are the same height on the train(3 years ago) but at the crater he towers over her(3 years in the future both of them 17 here).

>already 25, still trying to learn a language and save up enough money to travel
>life is going by faster and I want to find someone to share it with before it disappears
this movie motivated me but holy fuck I have this creeping sense of anxiety now
ignore him, it's keit-ai 2.0

I was a little disappointed too. He was the one who went so far out of his way to find her, and when they finally met she was the one who was really emotional and happy to see him while he was trying to play it cool or some shit.

not even that, he acted like he was dreaming. I definitely feel like this is a part of the movie Shinkai would redo

newfag question, what do you mean by 'cake'?

>I fuckin' love 3rd world!
Are you okay flipfriend?

I legit thought the movie was gonna there(thanks to shinkai bittersweet bs), i went into this blind and watched in theaters last year.

People called the ending a bit disappointing but to them actually acknowledging one another and the title dropped made me love the movie in more. People even cheered after that scene. Good on him for wanting to make a more happier ending.

The bit right before it when they're both running along the rim of the crater calling to each other while the sun sets is actually my favorite in the movie. The really subtle music and the way the light was animated were just perfect.

I just wish they'd show the first day of bedhead Mitsuha(Taki) shenanigans

Not sure, I'm assuming he's either referring to Mitsuha or the couple themselves getting a happy ending. Knowing the creator he is also ruthless with giving sad endings. Part of the reason I was on the edge of my seat hoping they'd get together, cause I knew the creator was totally capable of crushing my soul and not having them meet
The twist reveal and the pen drop scenes were the emotional highlights for me. I felt physical pain and was brought to tears from those.

Taki crying with her breasts was a hilarious subversion of the trope though, side cute moment for me