Official color power rankings

Pink=Silver>Blacks Shit>Orange

>tripfag
>shit taste

Brown>Black>>>>>shit>>>>technicolor genki girl bullshit haircolors

Green is objectively the worst hair color.

green - whte > shit > the rest

Silver a best. A BEST.

Orange a shit. A SHIT.

>Green

So is THK actually Poopooshitter

They're all worthless except for Orange.

LNfag here. Orange > Yellow > Pink > Black > Silver

Are we talking colors in general or OreShura?

For former: White = Silver > Pitch Black = Blonde > Black = Red > Blue > Green > Orange > Pink > Purple > Brown
For latter: Pink > Orange > Silver > Black

Orange a shit. A SHIIIIIT.
Chihuahua a shit!

Explain yourself

You'd have good taste if you switch Orange and Silver around. Pink and Orange are sweet and fun childhood friends. Silver is just a genuine cunt of the highest order.

Ai-chan is the best!

What do you want to know?

Why is orange first and silver last, did orange reddemed her shitty self? Also there's yellow?

>orangefags still on damage control after all this time

I don't know what's sweeter, this or onoderafag tears.

What shitty self? Orange is a good girl and a cute loli at that. She and the MC have an adorable routine as childhood friends, being super comfy around each other, akin to playing house almost. She pretty much won me completely starting from the time she thew down the gauntlet and directed it towards Silver, which goes to show she isn't a pushover nor a docile girl who would yield from being bullied by Silver.

Yellow is Silver's imouto. She has a lot focus in the LN, almost like another main heroine with her own PoV. She's really adorable and interesting once you get to know her.

Pink > Orange = Silver > shit > Black

>loli

>tfw yellow will never be animated

Well, yeah. She's tiny and looks like a little girl despite being older than she looks.

She was in the show, but the anime didn't go that far. Her real arcs starts in volume 5 and onwards, mostly.

Damn I don't remember seeing her. Which episode was she on?

The MC doesn't even sees her as a love intrest, and all she's got going for her is "muh childhood friendship".
But whatever, every girl there is a clone or an archetype so they are not even worth defending

I don't recall the episode, but it's the one where she brought a bodyguard to school and beat up the MC.

He does. He got over seeing her like a sibling.

>liking Silver
Your taste is as bad as Lelouch.

>He does. He got over seeing her like a sibling.
Aight then, is this over? If so who won

Most gradient hair (any colors) is good.

It's been a while, but the LN was still-going last I checked. It came down to Orange and Silver as the only competition, but changed to MC rejecting both because he doesn't want to make any girl sad thus he opt for harem king route of no love. Then again, went to being Orange and Silver as the only possible routes.

I thought Ai-chan dai shouri

K thx
Good night user

Also checked

Nah. Pink is mostly a joke character (the author kinda admits it too), but had her first real major arc where she take the spotlight over the Orange and Silver in volume 9. In that volume she realized her standing and decided to support Orange whom she thinks is best suited to be with the MC.

>pink

Didn't the author of this series die.

Or maybe I'm confusing it with something else.