ITT: Shows from years ago that you're currently revisiting

I'm revisiting Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu after learning just recently that it got a 2nd season I never watched. This show is actually much funnier then I remember!

What are you rewatching, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWkkoNOZN3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting best girl

I'm re-watching Deadman Wonderland mostly because of the ED.
I've got better shit to watch too. Fuck.

Re-watching this before seeing the movie

I want to do that as well, actually. Thanks for reminding me, user.

i wanna fuck izumi

I only watch shows that are currently airing or will get new seasons in the future. Otherwise I find it really hard to get motivated when I think that Sup Forums won't have threads about it,

Mayoiga

It was fun

Be honest Sup Forums. If your highschool had avatar battles what tier would yours have been?

DEJA VU

GItS.
All of it.
It's not going well.

Probably C class. My high school was average as fuck.

Rewatched Aiura yesterday. Wish it had full-length episodes. I like it more than most CGDCT anime.

Gonna rewatch NNB once my US BDs arrive. I hope the subs aren't shit, bought them without looking into it.

Nice rec thread OP.

Oda Nobuna no Yabou
With total war Shogun 2 being released the same time, it always remind me of it.

I might rewatch Heartcath Precure soon.

I've been meaning to rewatch Tamako Market again but I haven't gotten to it yet.

probably A, things like that would give me the motivation to actually try and get decent grades.

Being able to send your teacher to remedial if they're being dicks sounds like a good time

C class. Went to an early college high school and graduated with 60 credit hours from an accredited university. If I properly studied the first 3 semesters instead of only the last I could've been A

I watched Kill la kill for the first time this week. It was good.

Tried to finish Blassreiter and Tower of Druaga: Aegis of Uruk.
Gave up on them yet again.

>mfw when I'm in class A in highscool but class E-F in college

How? College wasn't even hard unless you go into hard sciences. Hell, I scored higher in the calculus course I took in college than the one I took in high school. Don't remember shit since that was 6 years ago though

season 2 any day now

Full metal panic

Good times. I lost the OST years ago though.

Brilliant taste. I don't know why this show is barely ever posted on Sup Forums. Also best girl is actually Anna.

finally getting around to watching this after having read it years ago

it's more lewd than I thought it would be for an anime but in truth it pulls to many punches and just makes me want to read it again

youtube.com/watch?v=cWkkoNOZN3k

Didn't the anime make Reiji even more crazy than the manga?

The best song in the entire OST.

C or D definitely

I'm rewatching FMP 2

Holds up pretty well to be honest

That shit was hype

Woof, that early digital coloring doesn't though

I'm about to watch Black Bullet for some reason.

Just finished rewatching Brotherhood.
Lan Fan a cute.

Tu ne voudrais pas devenir mon amie?

B or C, most likely. E was mostly jocks who skated by with barely passes.