Was Wakanda Real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RzYPkOHrsK8
anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss13/2013/04/24/mansa-musa-the-richest-man-of-all-time/
amazon
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Niganda
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I refuse to believe anyone with the ability to form a coherent sentence can be this retarded.

Im genuinely excited to see this movie. The soundtrack seems awesome too. Im just hesitant because of the holier than thou marketing thats going on. You want to end racism? Stop being racist. You want to ferment racism? Keep being racist.

yes but they won't tell you about it in the wypipo controlled schools. Sup Forums should write a high school textbook about wakandan history. can we crowdsource this?

Yes it's real. Blacks have to return there

We have to send them all back to Wakanda.

youtu.be/RzYPkOHrsK8

I hope they make mention to their neighboring country that likes to steal shit from them, Niganda.

Wakanda is not real. It could’ve been a great city if white men didn’t invade Africa. Someone with the ability to build such an amazing city doesn’t have the capability to defend himself from the white man. Shiet periods would’ve been flying by now.

Or the wall that the Wakanda people built to keep them out.

Are you sure its not spelled “ Wikoonda”?

It was real in my mind.

No

Yes, also known as Atlantis. Black people were the most advanced race on the Earth, they were literally millennia ahead.

But then they contracted a brain virus and the average IQ dramatically dropped down, then they were not able to care for Atlantis anymore and it sank in the ocean. This new race of brain diseased blacks that you see in Africa and America are their descendants.

Fucking white pepol, when are they gonna stop holding the black man back?

We could buy land in Africa, call it Wakanda, send our blacks there, and they'd most certainly fail. They would get there and buy white people made electronics and claim we sabotaged them by specifically giving them harder to use computers and shieet. Then they wouldn't have water and blame the white man for stealing all of it. Then they world realize that in order to get material for building you'd have to benefit a white man by ordering it from his company, because there's no solely black owned construction companies.

The story of Musa is pretty interesting DESU. On a pilgrimage to Mecca he gave away so much gold to people that he crashed the economies of most of the places he travels through. It took years for them to recover.

sauce?

Reminder that the basis of Wakanda is that its an African country that just so happened to exist on top of the world's only supply of the best strongest most awesome magical mineral on the entire earth. It is then by mining and controlling this magical fictional metal that they could develop all the futuristic tech and weapons. Fearing the white man would want to steal their tech, and also hating every other race in general, they isolated themselves from the rest of the world so they could hoard the magic minerals. Also, they cured cancer, AIDS and every known disease, but they simply refuse to share these cures with the rest of humanity.

Nigger

Why do they want to compare a fictional black empire with high science to a real life nigger who sold his own people into this Muslim slave trade and ruined every neighboring economy by flooding their markets with his cheap gold like fucking kike?

>this movie has literally made blacks steal Aztec el Dorado bs into their own African version

Black people going back home to their motherland should be something embraced by both Black Nationalists and White Nationalists alike. I genuinely wish them the best.

Mansa Musa simply had control over a great deal of wealth in a large region in Africa.

He was more of a CEO than a king.

>richest man in history
>Africa still undeveloped until White colonials
???????

Real life Wakandas were prosperous trading cities that mostly became rich by capturing smaller tribes and selling them to slavery, mostly for arabs.

As real as the Sinbad Shazaam movie

Honky

>has current biggest gold mines
>trades it it away

>Spain is literally mansa musa nation 2.0

This isn’t politics

He basically monopolised slave trade in the entire west africa

anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss13/2013/04/24/mansa-musa-the-richest-man-of-all-time/

Just agree with whatever blacks need to hear to go back to africa, or alternatively fuel racial division and conflict.

>was

Mansa Musa destroyed economies just to show his wealth.

Augustus is the true wealthiest man of all time. Few men are as great as he was.

OOGA BOOGA WANT SOME WATERLON MONKEY BOY?

it's identity politics

Holy shit, they must know less about Africa then me. How embarrassing. It's like if I knew nothing about Finno-ugorics and the surrounding steppe people like chanti and mansi.
I can recommend this book:
How-Africa-Underdevelops Africa
amazon com/How-Africa-Underdevelops-Stanley-Igwe/dp/1475954026
It has an interesting perspective on the WE WUZ ROBBED line of thinking.
You can look up page 8 on Google books for a good part.

I wish it was real, I'd go to hell to make it real, but in the end its just a jew fantasy and that makes it hurt all the more

That's hilarious.

When this movie comes in far lower then expected at the US box office, please remember that this is only the beginning of its producers woes as far as return on investment goes.

This movie will not be released in China. Europeans will not pay to see nigger homelands, they just need to look out their windows to see the reality. The idea that people outside of cucked soyboys and US niggers will pay to see this movie is absurd.

It's going to be a bigger failure than the all female Ghostbusters. The Jews in Hollywood pushed to hard again.

Fucking hell, niggers are absolutely retarded

>ferment racism
Surely you mean "foment"?

>Americans in charge of their own language

What stuns me the most is how SJW:s and murican blacks seem to somehow consider a movie made by whites about a character invented by two white skinned jews "black culture".

This cant be real. If this is real I'll goto Lowes and buy some rope.

> tfw no nat-nigger to REEEEE about the degeneracy of the world and work to fix our joint problems in each others communities with.

Why is Australia full of poos and chinks. You Americans don't know how good you have it, go befriend your nearest Nation of Islamite and slay the kike hydra together.

no if you ferment the racism then the yeast metabolizes it into alcohol. no more racism and everyone gets drunk

>We could buy land in Africa, call it Wakanda, send our blacks there, and they'd most certainly fail.
Fun fact: The country of Liberia was founded in the early 1800s from colonies of resettled American and British ex-slaves.

Liberia now ranks 177th out of 188 on the UN's Human Development Index.

>nigger irresponsible with his gibs

Color me surprised

It's actually called niganada. marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Niganda

Meanwhile in the real world, real Africans sitting on top of real mineral deposits just waiting to be mined instead sell off the land rights to foreigners in exchange for performing basic road maintenance.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

I want to believe this will happen

>steppe people like chanti and mansi
U wot. m8?

No you tard but the moores were real, read some fucking history you retard

Wakanda is real and jews have hidden it in order to keep black people in America as slaves and keep up with miscegenation.

Wakanda does both

i was just going to make this thread

the nigger inferiority complex is astonishing

Las Siete Ciudades de Cíbola aka El Dorado were based on Spanish- Portuguese experiences in Africa.

that guy is a retard. pic on the left is prester john, not mansa musa

i love how that picture perfectly captures the propagators of the ideology and its recipient audience

Niggers truly are the dumbest animals on earth. They can't even realize this is making them look like the idiotic retarded children they are.

Mansa Musa
>Be king nigger
>"Aayoo nigger muh slaves even decked out in gold chains and sheitttt"
>Did absolutely nothing useful with his money
>Devaluating gold everywhere he went, devastating other economies
Sounds like a pretty standard nigger to me desu

think of it this way: social justice and black lives matter bullshit are now completely co-opted by big corporations as a marketing campaign

Dude have you ever been around niggers? They are dumber than any other animal. It is a fact that chimps and gorillas have higher IQs than half the blacks in the world. They are subhumans man.

user don't tell anyone, but Wakanda is Real. The White man is trying to keep a brother down by keeping it hidden.

Secret Instructions to go to Wakanda
1.Fly to Nairobi, Kenya
(Make sure you dress similar to The Movie Black Panther)
2. At airport make sure you flash wad of cash.
(you can use filler/fake cash, but make sure as many people as possible see the cash)
3. Ask to be taken to the jungle.
4. When you arrive just ride and dash. You don't have to pay the taxi driver.
5. You have arrived.

It was a nigger, not a real American.

>Some have been sent by their husbands to provide 'comfort' for the mainly male population.
>We have had long debates in University, with many professors urging us that this is the right thing to do.

Picture is literally fake news. The photo was taken in Spain in 2006.
The University professor line was an obvious giveaway.

Wakanda is real. Blacks have to run away from jew slavery and back to wakanda

If blacks were so technologically advanced, why did they all lose time and time again to white invaders?

Please do. PLEEEASSE I beg you

Because whites are sneaky and cheaters. Just like white with jews and chinks

>Pic
Wasn't Liberia supposed to be a state for black nationalism?

Wakanda is real. We just have to go back to Africa. There African will thrive without constraints.

Wakanda is a great opportunity for segregation and show how intelligent blacks are

It's called Liberia and all the real niggas should go and check dat dope place with no crackas!

Whatever you say JUST FUCKING GO

>Was Wakanda Real?
It still is.
It is called Mozambique.

What exactly did Trump get wrong?

Funnier fact:
First thing the Liberian blacks did after founding their settlements was to enslave local blacks.

Theyre obviously doing a psyop on blacks in the US. Theyre going to assassinate Obama soon

>tfw you will never have negus knowledge

If 20% of the blacks see it then its a blockbuster no matter how u slice it. Add in the soy and its guaranteed to do ok.

I wouldn't be overly surprised. Not even the normies that eat up comic book movie shit have even mentioned this stupid shit to me.

>While he was in Cairo and Mecca he spent so much money that he eventually ran out.

I mean Mozambique has potential to become semi-decent but it's not like it's going to become the next Germany anytime soon.

Botswana (really good GDP per year growth) has the most potential. Then Ghana. Then there is a real big drop off.
Countries like Mozambique, Namibia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, ehtiopia might eventually become semi-decent.
Then there is another big drop off
Then there is another big drop off with the Central African Republic at the very bottom. I'm not sure should even be considered a 'state'
Democratic Republic of the Congo should just be turned into a nature reserve already.

You believe everything that remotely resembles a real article right?

Isn't Nigeria top dog though?

Most of Nigeria's wealth comes from Biafra, the south-eastern region that wants to secede from Nigeria.

>2017: muh dick
>1217: muh gold
Niggers, niggers never change

why aren't >we writing alternative history books where blacks were the creators of everything good, had untold riches etc. etc. and only lost their power and dominance when they helped the poor white man who used black technologies to stabbed the kangs in the back?

Wut?

mate everything you see there are remnants of portuguese colonial times

> why aren’t we writing fiction
I dunno, too busy trying to get laid.

Niageria will always be so plagued by ethnic tension and corruption that it won't develop to become decent.
is correct. The best part of Nigeria is Biafra. A historically literate and christian coastal society. Nigeria responded to this by literally starving their entire society during a civil war.

It would be better if it didn't have oil. But it has oil. So every country is willing to fuck it up to get that oil. And every country is willing to work with a corrupt shitty government because they want oil. Especially European countries looking to avoid being dependent on Russia. And oil money means Nigeria never has to improve the well being of their people because the source of their riches is the oil, not the people.

Nigeria will always be important but don't expect it to become decent.