Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
twitter.com/toyotaro_vjump?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=W5wnTMRN0t4
youtube.com/watch?v=U2CJD734z5E
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhV7YOdvpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

It begins with doggy, with Caulifla reverse-ramming Cabba who's holding on for dear life and on the edge.

Then Cabba powers up and slams her into missionary to take the lead, which leaves Caulifla blushing and squirming. Cabba instantly recovers his Ki and his boner enlarges as he thrusts with all his might.

Caulifla, who is on the verge of climax and finally letting out moans, will then grip Cabba into a leg-lock and flip him over, then twist into a reverse cowgirl position. She will then ride Cabba while berating him. "Your cock is puny, you're weak and pathetic, you call this skill? Kale is a thousand times better than you—" but she miscalculates, as Cabba is actually a massive masochist. His cock goes fully erect, as hard as it can go, and he powers up until a full SS2 form as electric sparks fly all around Caulifla. She screams from the static and climaxes at that moment, the sudden rush of pleasure sending her into SS2, which also triggers immense pleasure into Cabba as he, too, climaxes while both of them never stop thrusting and grinding.

Both of them revert to their normal states and a gasping, blushing Caulifla collapses on top of an exhausted and spent Cabba. "We should do this 'special training' more often..." Cabba nods nervously, then Caulifla notices that he's still hard. She smiles wickedly. "Up for another round?"

Next page will be a chibi drawing of a shaking bed with the words "DOUBLE KO" overhead.

The final page will show a yandere Kale watching from a crack in the bedroom. "TO BE CONTINUED..."

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

GIVE ME DRUUUUUUUUUGS!

Toyo made an adult version of pirate Goku

someone do me a solid and message that guy hes lazy for copy pasting gokus hair on her head with a stoned expression.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
faulconer sucks

I want a CG series after Super.

>It is an original homage by Goku drawn for Genval.
>homage
Confirmed

twitter.com/toyotaro_vjump?lang=en

>Toyotaro and Oda
Truly, a worthy successor to Toriyama.

>"TO BE CONTINUED.."
>yfw its never continued or half assed 10 comikets later into the last 3 pages of a kancolle doujin

Thanks for posting my fanfic for me, user.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Vegeta, noticing that he is no match for U11, instead turns to its counterpart U2, in the hopes of asserting his power. He notices a small green haired girl among the U2 combatants, and thinks to himself, "There is no way I can lose this time". Brianne, notices a manlet with a giant head running towards her, full of malice in his eyes. She smiles, and decides to play with him. Vegeta in SSJ2 fights evenly with her base form. He lands a few good hits and gets cocky, giving his "prince of all jobbers" speech. Halfway through it, Brianne's power shoots up, and she lands a solid punch on Vegeta's nose, breaking it. She tells him that he's ugly and is not allowed to exist. She starts to transform in front of Vegeta, who stands there, mouth wide open, not believing that such a stupid looking creature could have that much power. He stays in SSJ2, refusing to admit that it won't be enough. RiBrianne starts toying with him, calling him names and slowly dwindling his worthless pride down. Vegeta starts breaking down, angry at himself for being so useless and releases his SSB form in the ultimate expression of his cuckoldry. This is it, he thinks to himself, if I cannot best her like this then I don't deserve to live. The real fight begins, and Vegeta goes all out, beating RiBrianne 10 times harder than black. When he's about to land the final blow, RiBrianne looks up smiling, and asks him, "Is that the limit of your power?". Vegeta starts cying at this point. RiBrianne stands up, no visible damage anywhere on her body. She grabs Vegeta's arms mid swing and dislocates both his shoulders, while dancing with him. Vegeta starts screaming for Goku, but he's too busy getting probed by Jiren. "KAKAROT HEEELP MEEE", he screams, as RiBrianne does cartwheels around him and lands on his delicate legs, her humongous body shattering every bone in them. As Vegeta lays there, his hair slowly turning black, he slowly whimpers, in his last act before passing out, "I was holding back..."

boy i can't wait for part 2

Where the fuck is this video
REEEEE

I can't believe he actually said "Goku Black likey"
I don't think Zamasu ever referred to himself as Black.

Name my band Sup Forums

Remember Android 18 is both best and worst girl

reminder Caulifla stinks

why would he do that, zamasu isn't black you fucking retard

>I must know more about you, Goku.... because knowing is half the battle....and the other half.... is the battle.

>I can't believe he actually said "Goku Black likey"
?

>Implying that any CGI anime sweatshop would put even a fraction of the effort that ARC system do in their work.
...user.

>CLANG

only if it's ASW CG

GG Xrd actually has a 4 hour story mode that is all CG, basically an anime

Give me some ideas, or pics to inspire some ideas.

If part II is requested enough maybe I'll write a sequel.

The best part of having a female super saiyan is being able to realistically have hardcore super saiyan sex. None of this soft, gentle bullshit. Now you can thrust with enough power to shake the solar systems. Fuck yeah.

>TRUNKS.......YOU ARE A SINNER

youtube.com/watch?v=W5wnTMRN0t4
Around 0:26

Leave the Pride Troopers to me!

She goes from no Super Saiyan to blue in 2 days, how does she do it?

At this rate she will be god of destruction level in another 2 more days.

sorry not CG, real time rendering

Cauli x 18 when?

We know 18 is gonna save Cauli next episode.

King Jobber and the Never Evers

greatest dad in the world.

>You will never witness Freeza's glorious golden transformation and cower in fear at Freeza-sama's godliness.

fanfic-kun, would you rather see this in genuine toriyama weirdly sharp style, or in generic soft-skinned huge-eyed anime girl style?

Both have their pros and cons, mainly DBZ/DBS's style being garbage for "sexy" images.

What? But who is Black then?

>FEEL THE FURY OF A GOD!

8/10
Would be even more hilarious if you replace the "HEEELP ME KAKATOOOT!" shit with.
>TASUUUKETEEEEE, FUURIZAAAA DONOOOOO!

stop posting this stupid fucking whore

I prefer the sharper edges and harder lines over the cutesy superinflated anime girl look.

Although the optimal doujinshi could include some moments where, say for example, Caulifla gets that soft cutesy look in her eyes with a blushy face. Instant boner material when the page before showed her dominating and berating her victim.

>Now, what shall I call this form? ..... Ah, yes....! Super...Saiyan....Rosé ..Goku Black.

I'll post her as much as I want. Maybe Caulifags should stop shitting up the board with their fucking Mary Sue bitch.

Calm down honey

Why's Freeza playing with a penis there?

Thanks for shutting that bitch down, 18.

Wanna go for some donuts?

>PAIN
>IN MY HEART
>I'VE NEVER FELT A POWER LIKE THIS BEFOOORE
>MY ANGER HAS CHANGED ME
>AND NOW I MUST..
>DESTROOOYYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=U2CJD734z5E

POWER................ IS GREAT!

will there be another text story that will live up to pic related's post?

So I finally catched up with the series, can someone explain to me how did Kale was able to almost beat Goku Cyan? So Kale is as strong as Zamasu/Black fusion yet Jiren one shot her and now Goku is going to fight him equally somehow? This seems a little stupid honestly.

>muh caulifla boogeyman

I don't give a fuck about that bitch either. 18, however, has crossed the line for the last fucking time last episode after what she said to Krillin. I hope she gets spopoviched by Toppo and learns what the fuck her place is. Hopefully you kill yourself for being an NTR loving queer, too.

now we are talking

>Goku gets SSJ cause "muh feelz"

>Caulifla gets SSJ by pure Ki Control.

>Caulifla is the problem.

Whatever, have fun with your used goods.

>This seems a little stupid honestly.
Welcome to DBS.

Why in the fuck would you think I would bother reading this garbage

Actually no wish was ever made. The dragon corrected that it was impossible to wish a SS god there, as there wasn't one. After noticing Beerus, he spilled the beans for free.

Leave Jiren to me!

G-Goku Blue was holding back.

>Boy I sure hope fans don't affiliate me with edgy songs like that h-heh

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhV7YOdvpo
cauliturds btfo

You're lucky 18 is going to save your ass next episode.

Welcome to Dragonball. Ever since Goku drank the "real" divine holy water to beat King Piccolo, it's just been power level ass pulls to create artificial tension.

Man, she was fat back then. She lost a lot of weight, though. Good for her!

Too bad about being deleted and all.

No. Stay in your cuck circle while the real warriors actually fight.

well it says wish for the information, not for the transformation

>unironically watching youtubers not named geekdom

mods please delete these avatarfagging idiots

This desu how are you just noticing now?

We've reached the point where people are avatarfagging/roleplaying in these threads.

She's smug as fuck. I hope they didn't drop this personality aspect.

Android 18 is not a fucking sex doll and her and Krillin's relationship is the best and cutest in this whole goddamn show.

>tfw Universe 9 is where fem-Master Carrot won against the true fem-Goku and killed her as a kid.

This desu. Nack to the cuck circle Cuckhan, and take Jobgeta with you while you're at it.

Nah.

Why did Zamasu block their hits? They cant do jackshit to him.

l-lewd

do this one next

She's not smug, just autistic.

No.

remember to all act surprised when Goku's new form turns out to be SSB2.

Why does Krillin act beta? Hes the most powerful human on earth.

>Android 18... and Krillin's relationship is the best and cutest in this whole goddamn show.
That's not Gohan and Videl, user.

Shut the FUCK up

Don't get me wrong, that line pissed me off too. But I'm happy about the way her and Krillin fought together last episode. I'm not gonna let one line ruin this arc and me watching 18 kicking ass.

if you guys wants more cauli content then i suggest a caulifla version of pic related

>The work of the gods end here!

Praise him, adore him.

>Videl the cuckold
No.

Anyone have that Delta attack pic?

Because he is so in love with 18. He gets nervous about disappointing her.

Was there a reason Future Trunks is able to return back to his timeline?

I thought it was just a time machine so wouldn't he be stuck in the timeline he ends up in? How is the machine able to transfer to multiple timelines?

That's fine, but no wish was ever actually made. That's why they were able to make another wish so soon after using the balls during the movie.

Are there new spoilers out?
If Caulifla gets Blue in them, Toei will solidify themselves as the worst studio of Japan

>Caulifla and Cabba training with Vados and having to be servants to Champa