BIG NEWS NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT

TRUMP annihilated 200 russian soldiers in Syria. I dont care what mercenaries or paramiltary force they are, they are russians doing it for russian interests in the region and trump mowed them down with gunship. This is real and only engagement with nuclear power and US won. Thus could mean Russia supremacy in mid east is over

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria
tass.com/pressreview/989935
tass.com/politics/989966
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria

How is this not news??

Donald the slav squatter slaughterer Trump

Here's what happened you stupid mud monkey:

>Mercenary slavs start shooting
>Americans contact Russian base and ask: "Hey do you have guys in this area? Shooting at us?"
>Russian base says: "No, we don't."
>Americans call in the air strike.

They were not Russian government troops. They were nothing more than hired guns. Thugs off the street with better guns and camoflage.

>russian soldiers
No, random mercs

Shoulda mowed down some turks.

>random mercs
>not roosian green man as seen prior in hoholland
Yeah...
Shill
Shill
This

One thing op.
Ruskies are much more dangerous and unpredictive when they're loosing. Keep that in mind

>TRUMP annihilated 200 russian soldiers in Syria
>200
Never happened. To this date there are hard proofs for 4 dead.

russians soldiers wouldn't attack ypg like that retard

i wish Putin wasn't such a greedy beta cuck. He is going to pocket SOOOOOOOOOOO much money from Drumpf cause of this shit when he could try to conquer the earth now and give us the WW3 annihilation we are all longing for.

The fact that is russia hasnt retaliated tells me that this might be fake news

I wouldn't be so sure you mong.
They more than often made retarded tactical decissions.

kek, how long until that numbers becomes 6 gorillion?!

This.

We have lines of communication, and intentionally dance around eachother in Syria.
Russia in its infinite faggotry decided to just launch an attack on a FOB without even floating the idea to us (I guess they thought they could just Attack the installation without atleast tipping us off)

When we tip eachother off about events, we intentionally remove our assets. Russia and the US go hands off when its got both of us involved, and we fight protracted. We supply our sponsored forces supplies, but we/russia intentionally step back to let the newly trained forces fight their own war.

This was a fuck up, and russia is atleast cordial about it. We’re both trying to avoid a conflict directly with eachother.

This was different, because our guys were suddenly under attack by a large force, with rissian force multipliers, and our guys went “oh fuck” and fought tooth and nail to stay alive. Russia didnt say shit, so we assumed it was just syrian fighters. Since they were ontop of our SOF assets, we had Jtacs calling close air, and operators who were there in a consulting capacity suddenly going to 11.
We went hard, and destroyed the offensive side. Sucks that russia did that.

>retaliation
Putin still didn't make any statement regarding situation.
So either it's serious and he's few kilometers under in his private fallout bunker or fake news

>So either it's serious and he's few kilometers under in his private fallout bunker
He suddenly got sick yesterday, all of his meetings are cancelled.

Correction:
>burgers: Ivan...is that you shooting?
>ivan: "Nyet"

Probably muslim mercenaries working for rubles. America would never shot at russians if not defensive shooting. They are mutts but they are not completely retarded.

you think the russian army would willingly attack us troops with no air support? the fuck are you smoking

doesnt matter dont care, as it stands it happened. Russians and americans fought and America came out victorious. Dont care about the whys or the hows, it happened.

Trump killed 200 TERRORISTS

and you will never get the actual evidence. Total cover up from both sides. Already Putin understand not to mess with Tzar Trump

This

Kool narrative you've invented burger... Here's the official version
1/2
Russian mercenaries killed in Syria
tass.com/pressreview/989935

Several Russians who participated in hostilities in the Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor were killed on February 7 in fighting between pro-government forces in eastern Syria and members of the US-led coalition fighting the Islamic State (outlawed in Russia).
The numbers vary from source to source.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs told Kommersant that it is checking information about the victims, which include CIS citizens among them.
A source in the Russian military told Kommersant that the reason for the incident was an attempt by local "big businessmen currently supporting Bashar Assad" to seize oil and gas fields controlled by the Kurds, who are US allies.
According to the source, the Russian command in Syria did not authorize an offensive against the oil fields, which was perceived as a "dangerous initiative".
The official statement of the Russian Defense Ministry said:
>"The reason for the incident was that the reconnaissance and search operations of the Syrian militants were not coordinated with the command of the Russian operational group."
Data on the losses varies greatly.
A source in the Russian military told Kommersant that the number of Russians killed on February 7 was 11 people.
Reports about "hundreds of dead" are a classic misinformation campaign, which Western mass media are engaged in, the Russian Foreign Ministry told Kommersant.
"We are now checking the information on the victims, including CIS citizens. If the information is confirmed, we will surely publish it," the ministry said.
According to the newspaper, there is no legal status under Russian legislation for people, who are not part of the military or security structures fighting on foreign soil.

it does matter because they acted indepedently and not on behalf of the russian state
kike

2/2
Legislators are only discussing the concept of a "private military company".
"The state did not send these people there.
Anyone going to fight for money as a mercenary exposes himself to risk, given the contract with those who invite him.
"This is not a contract with the Russian state.
"Russia has no information about it," Director at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences Vitaly Naumkin told Kommersant.
"On the one hand, the state turns a blind eye to their presence in Syria, on the other, there is a law that should bring these people to justice.
They are mercenaries, and these people do not fall under the protection of the state, although the state is obliged to protect any citizen of the Russian Federation," the expert added.
According to him, if Russian career military men died in Syria from the American attack, Russia’s reaction "should have been and would have been very severe."

>they were in jear vicinity, not much troops. It apparently was supose to be quick night action.
This. Something is going on and those rusboos here aren't helping

you dont get one thing, Trump plays 4d chess. They may have asked if americans are there and got no answer so assumed none. Paybacks a bitch but Putin been helping korea get nukes and helped assad gas his people while still not taking opportunity to shake hands with trump.

You might not realise that there was a retaliation, only some bland news about a terrorist detonating a lorry filled with explosives by US soldiers.

One of the killed in the strike. Alexey Shihov.

You guys are all so dumb. I know what's going on, but I'm not telling. I figured it all out mid last year. I'm not telling because it's all very clever and I'm very clever because I figured it out.

And to the really, really high up guys watching me. I know.

This

fuck russia. They hate west and still haven't left the anti western mentality. Great job from US troops there

Amount of roosian shilling itt is outstanding.
Same as faggotry of those people

Look guys, user came out of the closet.

>and you will never get the actual evidence. Total cover up from both sides.
I agree that both Russia and US will never tell the truth, since it's fucked up shit that may have huge undesirable consequences. I'm taking info from people linked with those mercs – they always talk a lot without a stop. So by now i've seen four people they themselves confirm to be dead. Btw "200" claim came from same affiliated individuals, such as Strelkov.

what are you quoting?
bluepilled retard

More like Assad is an ass hat trying to stir shit up by sending men to attack Kurd positions with Russian mercenaries and expecting to gain from it.

Killing sandniggers isn't reason enough for you?

Oh you are soooo so clever. If you knew what I knew... It's too clever. I can never tell.

no it doesnt, now we know who is stronger and more powerful on the battleground real time situation not just statistics and datasheets. US without breaking a sweat and no casualities annhilated russian bear skilled and armed by russia. Assad BTFO, you have no strong backer

1. they were elite russian mercs
2. only pure european russians are allowed to join the Wagner group
3. They attacked the positions where the rangers were dug in

Russia isn’t doing anything because the mercenaries killed were from a company Russia uses for plausible deniability.

Donald "take a squat get shot" Trump

False

It was syrians not russian, well i think a dozen or so russians died

Why would Putin help an unstable regime in getting nukes? That does not make any sense at all, terrorist scum.

Be good christians Sup Forums. Jesus protects.

>This. Something is going on
It might be a disinfo by his office as well tho.

Jews call me Master.

>quoting
Nothing just a fuck up.

>Wagner group
Ok. Aren't those the guys hired/owned by some russian oligarch closely tied to putin?

lmao this is how mutts think

you realise by supporting the us government you empower anti white politicians and help fuel their global influence, fucking retard
for the last time they were not russian soldiers

if russia really wanted to take northern syria out of american hands they would've had fighters shoot down the gunship that killed the mercs last week

Exactly, they are russian paramilitary used fro plausible deniability the same ones like ukraine who downed malasyia black hole airlines. This is very serious to Putin and he now knows not to mess with Trump. Imagine if americans voted for hillary, Putin would have taken over the world right now.

ITS WW3 TIME!!! PREPARE YOUR ANUS YANKEES!!!

>disinfo
Have Uncle Sam confirmed the attack?

fuck you swedistan, its well known putin is helping kim jung un, why? to piss off US so US stops sanctions on russia and let him play in syria and ukraine.

I just closed my eyes and visualized the silos opening and the nukes launching. I felt momentary peace. What is this place doing to me.

>anus
This is now a Tiger Thread

>loosing

Lolretard

>pic related

Donald "drink the voddy he'll catch a body" Trump

They said about attack, not russians IIRC. Anyway, i'm talking about Putin's "health", not the attack.

>Kremlin urges media not to rely on misinformation on developments in Syria
tass.com/politics/989966

Russian spokesman Dmitry Peskov called on media not to be guided by "distorted data" in connection with reports on many Russians allegedly killed in Syria.

"We urge [everyone] not to be guided by erroneous information, intentional or unintentional, and be careful about the description of such potentially important incidents in order not to be enthralled by distorted data," the Kremlin spokesman said in comments on reports on a great number of Russians allegedly killed in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province on February 7.

Due to the lack of specific data on the issue, Peskov said he did not understand a question from a reporter who asked whether or not it was possible to declare mourning over a great number of Russians allegedly killed in Syria on February 7.
He noted that the Kremlin had no specific information, which would make it possible to draw conclusions as to the number of Russians in Syria.
"One cannot rule out that Russian citizens can be on Syria’s soil.
They are not Russian military servicemen, that’s all we can say, but, anyway, our citizens remain Russian citizens, whatever happens," he concluded.
A source in the Russian Foreign Ministry earlier told TASS that reports on dozens and hundreds of Russian citizens allegedly killed in Syria were misinformation.
Last week, CBS television reported that the Syrian pro-government forces, which allegedly attacked the headquarters of the US-backed (SDF) in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province on Feb 7, included Russian citizens.
The US-led coalition delivered an airstrike against these pro-government forces.
Russian Defense Ministry earlier said that Syrian militiamen came under fire from the coalition on February 7
>due to actions that had not been coordinated with the Russian military.
The incident left 25 militiamen wounded.
>There are no Russian military servicemen in the area, the ministry stressed.

Ok, thanks for the info.

This is more important.
There was fucking blood ontop of the stones n shit guys.
Theres like tubes going under ground and shit
Fucking wierd as fuck.
Need to get people on this right now.

>if russia really wanted to take northern syria out of american hands they would've had fighters shoot down the gunship that killed the mercs last week

And start a war with america over syria? Putin would be kicked out of goverment tomorrow by russian oligarchs! Its all about preserving status quo while flexing muscle, Trump annhilated russians in plausble deniably trump style.

>third iteration already
This policy becomes predictable

Poland no

exactly they dont want war with america so they wouldn't have attacked

stupid fucking neocon faggot

>mercs take coin to work for Assad
>step to forces under US air protection
>get vaporized
Sounds pretty AnCap to me

>TRUMP annihilated
Fat Bald Eagle only knows how to dodge military. Multiple time.

He's an expert on uranium too
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

He's the best guy to handle "nuclear"
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY

>loosing means loosing war not influence or wealt
El goblino idiota
I'm just connecting the dots here
Nevertheless it's eerly suspicious that he's so suddenly gone when shit like this happens.
Mind it's election time there.
(((Election)))

it's news that the american armed forces are nothing but the israeli foreign legion operating solely for the benefit of jews and they don't pay for it, we do?

Wagner PMC is as much not part of Russian armed forces as Executive Outcomes wasn't part of US. As for the 200+ body count on the russian side, I wish it was true but it isn't.

Yes Ivan. YEEEESSS

>The irony when the exact same people who turned my country to Swedistan calls it Swedistan.
Touche motherfucker.
So according to your logics Putin helped Kim get nuclear weapon so that USA would let go off the sanctions on Russia? Is that the famous muslim philosophy I've heard so much good things about?

How's your Muslim problems

what makes you think they knew americans were there? they were shocked when the flag was raised. IT WAS A TRAP.

How is your %.problem?

>he's so suddenly gone when shit like this happens.
Well, just for the reference: the last time he disappeared was in 2015, right after Nemtsov's murder. Then, officials denied his leave to the point when First Channel started broadcasting fake videos of his meetings with domestic and foreign officials. He wasn't in office for approx. 1 month.

Yesterday coincidence is suspicious indeed, however you should keep in mind it's not the first time Peskov publicly announced that Putin has some health concerns.

everyone knows us troops are occupying northern syria

how are you this dumb

Besides if I where a jewish shill would I do this ?

or this?

there were only five of them lmao

obviously he's russian hiding behind .eg proxy

It's funny to me that this is what liberals have wanted for the past 2 years and now they're all mad about Trump killing Russians.

or this??

oy veyr

>ctrl+f "stupid games prizes"
>0 results

someone should call in an airstrike on pharoah's catamite, OP

yes

The Jewnited States of America and their neanderthal k*rdish puppets shall be annihilated off the face of the Earth

Every day a 56% rape baby is born in swedistan

go kill yourself
i hate poles like you

poles aint humans, youre right

How are the Russians going to cover up the 200 funerals of their soldiers in such a short period of time? Do they even have the ability to orchestrate such a coverup in the age of social media?

I think you're talking about your own country, goblino.

we will never know exact number but 200 doesnt come out of no where. Either way America anihilated russians and russians now will surrender and leave mid east, show respect to Trump.

Because the sources are questionable at best?
Suddenly 200 russians died in an attack where around 100 people were hit,
Suddenly all the people who were hit became russian
Suddenly mercenaries are a part of the russian army

I laugh at American flag covered coffins. You want to fight for liberty, attack DC. Otherwise, take your silver, Pinkerton, but don't expect me to like you.

(((Bloomberg))) that’s why