Buyfag Thread

Read the guide before asking any quiestions:

Buyfags.moe

Wonfes Time is near

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sylvie_1121/status/891147022966833152
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32809063278.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.70bc08b9sfexKp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>articulated and scale Ishtar
I need me my astral Archer. I do like Rin too.

Yes, Musashi!

Now this I could use. What better case to keep my phone safe than a shield?

SABERS GONNA SAVE

A Mana transfer threesome would be fun, considering how Nero erotically dominated Rin in Extra

why two sabers in a three piece set? doesnt make any sense

and dont give me any bullshit about that being a different character we all know god damn well its saber

Haiya!

Brace for EMS rape

Because fits the auto theme and Takeuchi likes his ferrari that way?

HOLY!
I want that.

>Medusa Lily gets a modern scale before Medusa

End my life. They must be saving her for HF or something

>Finally Get Cu and Hassan scale
>Still no Medea, Medusa, Hercacles, or Kojiro

At they're finally throwing a bone to the some of the most iconic cast.

Because you can just get the two Sabers alone

>Hassan scale
What? I didn't see one unless you mean Riyo Papa Bones

GO, BAZAKA

I want one of these little shits.

Oh god, it's worse in motion.

The shine on these is doing miraculous things to my dick.

kek @ the camera man trying to hide the gross 3dpd

oh wait, I think one of those cutouts confused. Yeah, True Assassin gets nothing. He really got shafted hard for no reason after HF.

>Literally nothing in HA
> Literally nothing in Unlimited Codes
>Literally nothing in Carnival Phantasm

In a better world, everything from HA would also be forgotten.

I actually love these and I want more

O jannu

Saint lewd

>Best Boy gets nothing.
Figures. Best treatment he's ever had was being the hero in GO.

Anyone that wanted the horse was probably already lubing up regardless.

You know, I might be cool with this if we could mix and match the girls in the set, like they used the same base or something. Of course, that will never be allowed to happen but hey. Who is this grail waiting to be filled, anyway?

How long until fucking Fatefes is over?

Fool, fatefest is never over

What gives? I'm not upset about Fate being popular but surely there's other stuff there, right? It's drowning out everything, I want to see pictures of the other stuff.

There is no other stuff, it's literally a fate only event, returd. If you want Wonfes wait a day.

I need Figma Jack with ass technology.

oh

Fuck, I both forgot that wasn't a meme and got my dates mixed up. Well, that's heartening at least.

Skytube

yoo, gimme that kurehito misaki alice figure

MOMMY?

and STP

I'll be honest, i can't be too mad because a Cu scale got announced after all these years, and i always wanted it. That being said, what the fuck is wrong with GSC? Why isn't there an Illya nendoroid? Every single WonFes i hope for it and it never comes. Is she just not popular enough in Japan? That can't be right.

quite often they'll do a petit and call it a day. i feel the same though

Sakura and probably Illya as well will have their nendos announced after the first HF film airs.

>King Hassan got a figure.
>Still nothing nothing for Cursed Arm.

oh shit son, I hope that yuran figure looks good

I'd honestly be happy with a Riyo fig like Papa Bones is getting to just have fucking something

need front view

Race queen outfits are so fucking hot

I wonder what the one on the far right is
I recognize everything else

post the king hassan please

How are 4 Inch-Nel figures?

CUTE

When did Arthas get a nendo?

>tfw GK
goddamn I want this. It's part of the "Kadou Shoujo EX" line and noticed that a Madoka of the same line was showing up on manda. Anyone know if this line is painted?

It's the only figure I've been interested in for almost 2 years, so I sure hope so.

In the meantime I got this recently.

WHO ARE THESE SEMEN DEMONS

roll that beautiful friend footage

>twitter.com/Sylvie_1121/status/891147022966833152

Oh my god. HOW did they let this one weld this badly? Who looked at that and approved it?

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32809063278.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.70bc08b9sfexKp

I'm buying this

My dick says yes but my brain also says yes

It's not painted, but it comes in pieces of colored plastic. Like, her eye is actually a white part, black part, and purple part that clip together and go in a hole in the head part. The mouth is a separate pink part too, and so on.

I wonder how much it would cost to create one of those.

Yikes, what are the odds they'll actually fix that before it gets mass-produced?

A man can hope, right?

>A man can hope, right?
A man had better hope a lot, this looks fairly far along. I really don't get how people take these breast/leg-centric figures but then don't go out of their way to keep things like that from happening. I probably wasn't going to buy it anyway, but if there's not a cleavage valley deeper than Evangelion between her tits when she's posed like that not even my dick is interested anymore.

What's sad is that even her prize figure avoided the boob weld

>welded tits
Fuck.

Fucking WHY

I can see GSC making nendos based on these customes given how popular Mikudayo become and then a nendo were made

Hey guys, I need some help here.
A friend showed me this Hifumi daki which now I want badly, he didn't know much about it and asked around so it's apparently official merch that will me on C92 but I can't find much more about it.

Oh that's pretty awesome, I'll just pray it pops up on manda or YJA after wonfes. Thanks!

I asked here the other day, probably going to have to get lucky enough to get it on mandarake/yahoo auction

I want 10.

When does she go up for order?

Fuck. Then off to Buyee I go.

Cute! What are they made of? It seems like a sugar figure.

I don't even care for it that much but this is kind of upsetting. They only had one job!

Probably because fucking PHAT. At least it's easier to reign in my dick with this.

C-CUTE!

They're way ahead of you

can I eat her?

You probably can but you will die from whatever plastic it is made of.

That's the GK but I hope the scale is painted this time. I've never made a bingo sheet but painted marisa would definitely be on it.

I've wanted Erde (4th) for so long.
But I'd be too afraid to actually paint the thing until I get better.

Not really, this one is based on the Learning with Fate manga aesthetic
Saberdayo would have more bizarre body proportions, same for Shielderdayo y Gudakodayo

Nanachi when?

What I personally want them to do is a Sader figma. I would buy that shit in a flash.

C U T E
Is it a GK right? Man i hope we get some Made in Abyss figs someday.

>MF making a Sader figma
That would something I will enjoy seeing happening

Ah, I didn't think of that. Makes sense

I'm in fucking love with these Riyo dorks, they look so goofy.

Why you wouldn't, they're bizarrely adorable

There are quite a few at Wonfes, I didn't save any though.